THE LORD CHOSE ISRAEL

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Abraham was a chosen individual. The Israelites would subsequently develop a nationalist, theological "chosen people" arrogance which blinded and confused them concerning their true spiritual mission.

I'd back off of that stuff if I were you. From that the Admins say, you are perilously close to promoting an un-Christian agenda.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I'd back off of that stuff if I were you. From that the Admins say, you are perilously close to promoting an un-Christian agenda.
The "Admins" of Judaism tried to get rid of Jesus for saying the exact same thing!

John 8:40 “Abraham is our father,” they replied. “If you were children of Abraham,” said Jesus, “you would do the works of Abraham. 40But now you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham never did such a thing. 41You are doing the works of your father.”

But Jesus replied, “Every plant that My heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by its roots. 14Disregard them! They are blind guides. If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The mission was spiritual and so it was never national physical israel mission. It was the spiritual Israel mission and they were faithful, the writers of the law and prophets mainly who the physical national Israel persecuted.
The Kingdom was always supposed to be "spiritual" and for ALL the world, not a specially chosen few hard headed people.

Right Divider

Body part
The Kingdom was always supposed to be "spiritual" and for ALL the world, not a specially chosen few hard headed people.
Spiritual does NOT mean immaterial.

The scripture shows AGAIN AND AGAIN that Christ will have a kingdom on the earth. That kingdom is Israel.

Luk 1:31-33 KJV And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. (32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: (33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

The "house of Jacob" is ISRAEL!

The "throne of His father David" is the throne of the king of Israel.

beloved57

caino

God un-chose Israel after they finally rejected God.

The physical nation of israel in and of itself was never Gods Chosen People in Christ, except for a remnant according to the election of grace Rom 11 5,7

. 5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

Read the above carefully in Vs 7 You have Israel and you have the Election !

That remnant is never unchosen or rejected, but the nation was rejected. Even though the nation wasnt the election/chosen, it was a called out people. But in this regard theres a difference in the called out people of national israel and the elect remnant within her. Matt 22 14

14 For many are called, but few are chosen

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Spiritual does NOT mean immaterial.

The scripture shows AGAIN AND AGAIN that Christ will have a kingdom on the earth. That kingdom is Israel.

The "house of Jacob" is ISRAEL!

The "throne of His father David" is the throne of the king of Israel.
The Kingdom is already here, it’s spiritual and composed of believers around the world.

Right Divider

Body part
The Kingdom is already here, it’s spiritual and composed of believers around the world.
You can keep posting this lie all that you want. The Bible is clear and correct.
Luk 1:31-33 KJV And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. (32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: (33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
Jesus is not yet reigning over the house of Jacob.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum

NOW it is, yes, because of the New Covenant established by Christ. But before, no.

To understand authentic Christianity, one word is super important: COVENANT.

We enter into a COVENANT with God the Father to become adopted sons and daughters. FAMILY and COVENANT are the keys to what it means to be a Christian. Faith is important, but it is no substitute for entering the Family of God.

In the Bible there are six covenants: Adamic, Noahic, Abrahamic, Mosaic, Davidic, and the New Covenant in Christ. We see that each covenant casts its net a little wider each time: Two people, a family, a tribe, the 12 tribes, a Kingdom, and finally the whole world. This is God's plan of salvation, to make us heirs, to become his adopted sons. This is authentic Christianity.

Why did God do it that way? We will not know until we meet him. Whatever his reason is, he chose to expand the Family of God over time: Two people, a family, a tribe, the 12 tribes, a Kingdom, and finally the whole world.

The next question is this: How do you enter into a Covenant with God the Father. Its the same way that Jews brought people into their tribes, their family: An Oath is sworn, and usually a meal is shared. Interesting that in Latin, "oath" is Sacramentum, what we call sacraments, which include Baptism (which replaces circumcision) and the Eucharist (the sacred meal.) So to become an adopted son of the Father you must be baptized and participated in the Last Supper: The Eucharist.

Right Divider

Body part
NOW it is, yes, because of the New Covenant established by Christ. But before, no.
The NEW covenant is between the same TWO parties as the OLD covenant: God and Israel.
Jer 31:31-33 KJV Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: (33) But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
The body of Christ is NOT "the house of Israel".

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
The body of Christ is NOT "the house of Israel".

I never said it was I am getting pretty tired of your dishonesty and lies.

I repeat:

To understand authentic Christianity, one word is super important: COVENANT.

We enter into a COVENANT with God the Father to become adopted sons and daughters. FAMILY and COVENANT are the keys to what it means to be a Christian. Faith is important, but it is no substitute for entering the Family of God.

In the Bible there are six covenants: Adamic, Noahic, Abrahamic, Mosaic, Davidic, and the New Covenant in Christ. We see that each covenant casts its net a little wider each time: Two people, a family, a tribe, the 12 tribes, a Kingdom, and finally the whole world. This is God's plan of salvation, to make us heirs, to become his adopted sons. This is authentic Christianity.

Why did God do it that way? We will not know until we meet him. Whatever his reason is, he chose to expand the Family of God over time: Two people, a family, a tribe, the 12 tribes, a Kingdom, and finally the whole world.

The next question is this: How do you enter into a Covenant with God the Father. Its the same way that Jews brought people into their tribes, their family: An Oath is sworn, and usually a meal is shared. Interesting that in Latin, "oath" is Sacramentum, what we call sacraments, which include Baptism (which replaces circumcision) and the Eucharist (the sacred meal.) So to become an adopted son of the Father you must be baptized and participated in the Last Supper: The Eucharist.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
I never said it was you liar. I am getting pretty fed up with your dishonesty and lies.
From what you said... it certainly appeared that you think that the church today is under the new covenant.

Is that not the case?

Did you not claim that the body of Christ is the "new Israel"?

You have some very confused doctrine.