The Mar-A-Lago raid

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Which particular explanation satisfied you that Trump did nothing wrong when he took sensitive documents that did not belong to him and refused to return them?
So...Tell me the truth; you realllly became aware of politics at the end of Barry's reign?...Right. :)

Well, if it's that cut and dry Trump will be in jail any minute now...Like I said; Good luck slugger.

Last edited:

Skeeter

Banned
So...Tell me the truth; you realllly became aware of politics at the end of Barry's reign?...Right. :)

Well, if it's that cut and dry Trump will be in jail any minute now...Like I said; Good luck slugger.
So, I am the naive one for recognizing a difference in scale while you hold onto your binar ways? Grow up.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Sources Allege Trump Stole Plans Revealing White House’s Thermal Exhaust Port

Article Image

MAR-A-LAGO — Anonymous sources are alleging that among the documents confiscated from Trump's residence were the top secret plans to the White House. These plans are said to reveal the building's only weakness: a thermal exhaust port only 2 meters wide.
"It's impossible to overstate just how close we came to losing our fully armed and operational Washington D.C.," said FBI Director Wray. "A direct hit from an AR-15 on the thermal exhaust port on the southeast corner of the White House roof would set off a chain reaction that would destroy the entire District of Columbia."

Sources also claimed that since Trump's sons had extensive experience bulls-eyeing baby elephants in Africa that are no larger than 2 meters, it was only a matter of time before "insurrectionist scum" made a move to destroy the entire facility.
"Just think — Washington D.C. could have been destroyed!" said Director Wray. "The FBI just saved Washington D.C.!" Reports confirmed that FBI approval plunged another 12 points after Wray's statement.
At publishing time, sources confirmed that Trump also had possession of the One Ring, which is now being safely returned to the nation's capital.

Skeeter

Banned
Gosh that seems so familiar. I seem to vaguely recall an annoying poster here that was perma-banned who used that term all the time.
Really? If you didn't have me on perma-ignore you could tell me the name of that poster.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Gosh that seems so familiar. I seem to vaguely recall an annoying poster here that was perma-banned who used that term all the time.
:sneaky: Be careful, he or she might call you it also...

Hey! Did you know that Captain Marvel was a :poop: movie that tanked in the box-office? :unsure:

So, I am the naive one for recognizing a difference in scale while you hold onto your binar ways? Grow up.
😐 Naïve?...You? Naaaahhhhh...Let me know where this is in a year. Maybe I'll grow up by then.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
With each successive revelation since the FBI's search of former Republican President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence on August 8th, Trump and his surrogates have worked overtime to cast Trump as an innocent victim of government overreach.

And a new poll shows it isn't working very well at all.

A new poll by YouGov and The Economist magazine reveals that a majority aren't being swayed by Trumpworld's spin, and actually approve of the FBI's actions.

The poll was conducted between August 13 and August 16, well after news of the raid's focus on retrieving top-secret classified nuclear weapons documents had broken and after portions of the search warrant itself had been unsealed.

Asked if they approved of the Department of Justice's actions, 54% of respondents said yes. Just over one-third of respondents disapproved, with 36% saying no.

The poll pulled similar numbers when asking respondents if they approved of Trump taking the documents in the first place: 52% disapproved, while 30% thought Trump caching classified documents in his office safe was perfectly fine.

But when the questions were asked specifically about the top-secret nuclear weapons documents the FBI was focused on finding, the numbers changed substantively, with 57% disapproving.

And among actual Trump voters, the question proved divisive: 35% said they approve and 36% disapproved. Another 19% were unsure of their feelings. Perhaps they're still waiting for instructions on how to think from their dear leader.