The Most Handsome Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 5 solas

NBC Nightly News. He looks American? Yeah, I guess, in a Joe Biden sort of way. LOL...and you know what kind of a "deal" that is!

Yes, there is a *look* for most nations that does not include skin colour. I have done a lot of travel and even when overseas, one can pick out the Americans so easily. In the European countries I have been to, one can also discern the different countrymen. I think the diversity is awesome.

GFR7

I would say the greatest description of a handsome face was voiced by Shakespeare's Hamlet,
and if the face does not fit this description, it falls short:

"a countenance where every god did seem to set his seal,
to give the world assurance of a man'.

Definitely see it in these men:

David Conrad :
(saw him play Shakespeare's Richard the third on stage):

images

and this the most godly as well:

Stan-Laurel-laurel-and-hardy-30799423-151-200.jpg

The 5 solas

My mom likes the older version.....she told me he just has "it". I asked her if that was Alzheimer's.....she just walked away.

Your mom knows!! lol I think he appeals to a wide age range....and he has that awesome voice with his accent.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My mom likes the older version.....she told me he just has "it". I asked her if that was Alzheimer's.....she just walked away.

Nah, your mom is correct. Some men (and women) get better with age. Sean Connery is one of them.

Breathe

You're all going to think I'm crazy, but when I was a little girl, I thought this actor was the handsomest man ever:

brynner_rey.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.