The Most Handsome Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder's Muse

It's like they don't know that this thread was created in response to the 'Most Beautiful Women' thread.

If they were truly righteous in their finger pointing, they would call the blokes out on their 'drooling', also....

Posted from the TOL App cause that's how I roll.

PureX

I'm thinking those forearms are a bit out of proportion with the uppers. And who, I wonder, is Frank Fiegel? (on the tatt)

"Popeye’s creator E.C. Segar based many of his characters on actual people from his hometown of Chester, Illinois. One such man, Frank “Rocky” Fiegel, was the inspiration for the spinach-eating sailor himself. Fiegel, a lifetime bachelor born in 1868, was a local legend, feared for his ability to render a good butt whooping even when attacked by several adversaries at once. Called Rocky thanks to his chiseled physique, Fiegel worked at a local saloon. After his shift (and a few beers) he would bring a chair outside, put his corncob pipe in his mouth and take a nap in the sun. The sleeping Rocky became the subject of torment for schoolchildren who would creep near, scream and then run. Rocky would pop out of the chair, fists already flailing and ready for a fight."​

rocky.gif

Breathe

To heck with the ladies who condemn because they can't control their own lust. They want to paint us all with their own brush. ;)

Bad boy cuteness:
cos-01-adam-levine-de.jpg

THall

5 Solas and the other women who have posted here aren't being abusive toward their husbands, nor am I, nor are any of us thinking of doing untoward things with the men in the pics posted. Criminies, a good number of them have passed away. If you wish to turn this into something dirty, have at it, but that was never our thoughts or intentions.

Not that scripture
or truth would
affect your sleazy
behavior.:kookoo:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not that scripture
or truth would
affect your sleazy
behavior.:kookoo:

And still yet, you are unable to describe exactly what behavior she is exhibiting that would be described as sleazy.

IMJerusha

"Popeye’s creator E.C. Segar based many of his characters on actual people from his hometown of Chester, Illinois. One such man, Frank “Rocky” Fiegel, was the inspiration for the spinach-eating sailor himself. Fiegel, a lifetime bachelor born in 1868, was a local legend, feared for his ability to render a good butt whooping even when attacked by several adversaries at once. Called Rocky thanks to his chiseled physique, Fiegel worked at a local saloon. After his shift (and a few beers) he would bring a chair outside, put his corncob pipe in his mouth and take a nap in the sun. The sleeping Rocky became the subject of torment for schoolchildren who would creep near, scream and then run. Rocky would pop out of the chair, fists already flailing and ready for a fight."​

rocky.gif

Cool! Thanks for the info! :)

IMJerusha

To heck with the ladies who condemn because they can't control their own lust. They want to paint us all with their own brush. ;)

Bad boy cuteness:
cos-01-adam-levine-de.jpg

Not sure the tatts are very cute. I just keep thinking what tatts will look like on aged skin. Then I sort of shudder.

Christ's Word

And still yet, you are unable to describe exactly what behavior she is exhibiting that would be described as sleazy.

Because drooling over a man you are not married to and focusing on how hot another man you are not married to is making you......is soooooo not sleazy???:doh:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because drooling

Quit projecting ... this is about you. The rest of us don't drool.

And IF you were truly as pure as you pretend to be then WHY are you participating on a thread where WE are discussing handsome, appealing men?

Thunder's Muse

Because drooling over a man you are not married to and focusing on how hot another man you are not married to is making you......is soooooo not sleazy???:doh:

Double standards. The blokes had exactly the same thread about chicks.

Posted from the TOL App cause that's how I roll.

IMJerusha

I said warm, not hot. I'm too old for hot anymore! LOL My hubby thinks I still got it though and that's what counts. :)
Stop hitting yourself in the head...that sort of thing can mess up yer marbles!

IMJerusha

And mine ... he is one handsome, older gentleman. Loved him on "Dallas".

And what a voice! I got to sing with him once when the crew filmed at the hotel I worked in in Dallas. We did a short refrain from "Make Believe" out by the pool. Gosh, that was a great time in my life!

Make Believe

Status
Not open for further replies.