THE NEW RAPE RULES WHICH WILL INFANTILISE WOMEN AND CRIMINALISE INNOCENT MEN

GFR7

All I know is that if you go to a domestic court, there are plenty of men in there everyday accused of assaulting their wife or some such thing.

You will notice that while the man gets a lawyer, the woman gets the same plus at least two women from a crisis center who actually coerces her into giving a most explicit account and asking for the maximum charge.
The man hardly stands a chance even if he is obviously innocent.

So wherever that comes from, which should make any rational man's blood boil, so does the atrocity of the subject of this thread.
The man needs to get some men's rights advocates in there.

The problem with victim campaigns and agendas, is they skew the scales of justice away from people in general (ordinary people who are not litigious), and towards "victims".

The law should be the law: Blind to race, gender, class, and victim campaigns - and there for everyone.

Assault of spouse illegal - no special treatment for or against either gender.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Yes, for both genders. And perhaps be moderate in your drinking all the time. They tell people smoking is not a good choice; perhaps drinking is a poor choice as well for many people.

All very true. This has nothing to do with victimizing men, however.

GFR7

All very true. This has nothing to do with victimizing men, however.
It does indeed. Crack down on campus drinking, and these sorts of accusations would dwindle. ("I was too drunk for my yes to mean yes. " "Um, why were you so drunk? What's the matter with you?")

Granite

Hall of Fame
It does indeed. Crack down on campus drinking, and these sorts of accusations would dwindle. ("I was too drunk for my yes to mean yes. " "Um, why were you so drunk? What's the matter with you?")

You need to decide what you're actually talking about. People being prudent with booze has nothing to do with "victimizing" men.

Crowns&Laurels

BANNED
Banned
The 'women victim' agenda has gone so far that many are simply blind or refuse to see that it's now victimizing men.

So much so that people are actually surprised that organizations like the MRA appeared- and they've been called 'terrorists' by certain women :rotfl:
How much more needs to be said before society can get itself together and handle this problem for what it is instead of what it isn't.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The 'women victim' agenda

Victims of rape who just happen to be woman have an *agenda*?

How about men rape victims? How about children rape victims? What are "their" agenda?

Do you have Sum data to back up *your* ongoing agenda?

GFR7

The 'women victim' agenda has gone so far that many are simply blind or refuse to see that it's now victimizing men.

So much so that people are actually surprised that organizations like the MRA appeared- and they've been called 'terrorists' by certain women :rotfl:
How much more needs to be said before society can get itself together and handle this problem for what it is instead of what it isn't.
It's clear to me - not to everyone, I'll admit - that the charges of "terrorism" against MRA is simply not wanting any competition.

We need smarter people at the helm.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
People needing to be prudent with booze does.

What else do people need to be *prudent* about when it comes to liquor?

IF one drunk is annoying another drunk and the annoyed drunk gets violent and kills the other one, who is criminally responsible?

OR should the one who is accused of committing the murder be able to say "we were both drunk"? "The dead guy is lying!"

Crowns&Laurels

BANNED
Banned
Victims of rape who just happen to be woman have an *agenda*?

How about men rape victims? How about children rape victims? What are "their" agenda?

Do you have Sum data to back up *your* ongoing agenda?

Can you point me to the Organization for Rape? Just give the location please, and I will formally write to them that their agenda is causing women to form an agenda to give women power to stomp on and accuse all men of the same.

How would YOU, miss feminist, like it if every time a woman did an alleged crime against a man, he had five professionals in a courtroom backing him up while you and your poor lawyer get pummeled?

Thank you for paving a way for me to reveal so plainly the absurdity of that :wave:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Can you point me to the Organization for Rape? Just give the location please, and I will formally write to them that their agenda is causing women to form an agenda to give women power to stomp on and accuse all men of the same.

How would YOU, miss feminist, like it if every time a woman did an alleged crime against a man, he had five professionals in a courtroom backing him up while you and your poor lawyer get pummeled?

Thank you for paving a way for me to reveal so plainly the absurdity of that :wave:

Here's a tissue already.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I suppose you would tell a man that over a woman who spouts it every time I post.

And what are you babbling on about, anyway? Or are you one of those guys convinced men have gotten a raw deal and happen to be the "real" victims here?

Crowns&Laurels

BANNED
Banned
And what are you babbling on about, anyway? Or are you one of those guys convinced men have gotten a raw deal and happen to be the "real" victims here?

I certainly don't believe that women are the only victims, they certainly are the minority in 'raw deals'.

I'm 'one of those guys convinced' that without those like myself, we would have long breached unto an inquisitorial system for men accused by women of a crime.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I certainly don't believe that women are the only victims, they certainly are the minority in 'raw deals'.

I'm 'one of those guys convinced' that without those like myself, we would have long breached unto an inquisitorial system for men accused by women of a crime.

Which makes you a paranoid, delusional nutter.

Crowns&Laurels

BANNED
Banned
Wow, just looking over the thread. Did Rusha's ex-husband attend this site or something :chuckle:

I am not your ex-husband. But even if I was, I suppose I wouldn't have been the last anyhow. Or the first.

Don't accuse me of nonsense anymore.

Crowns&Laurels

BANNED
Banned
Which makes you a paranoid, delusional nutter.

Well being that those like myself make up a solid half of all men, I doubt very seriously it is not true that we've put a stopper in the justice system from men like you who wouldn't let out a whisper against the ongoing agenda of feminism.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Well being that those like myself make up a solid half of all men, I doubt very seriously it is not true that we've put a stopper in the justice system from men like you who wouldn't let out a whisper against the ongoing agenda of feminism.

You have no idea what you're talking about. All you're doing now is spitting out self-serving little bullet points. Nothing original. Just another bitter guy with a chip on his shoulder convinced he's owed something.

Boring.:yawn: