THE NEW RAPE RULES WHICH WILL INFANTILISE WOMEN AND CRIMINALISE INNOCENT MEN

Crowns&Laurels

BANNED
Banned
Stop taking things for Granite :chuckle:

Anyways, this thread is done. You're pretty much just emulating the strings that pull the nonsense which the OP revealed. An atheist and two women on this subject being ignorant is a wrap. Goodbye!

GFR7

Here's a tissue already.
Ha, if this was said to all the women "victims" out there (and of course I am not speaking of true victims, but the false accusers and drama queens) you'd have a fit.

Any noble person would care if men (or anyone else) were being falsely accused. There are some dignified feminists who say, "Of course I decry that" and not "here's a tissue". You are making light of citizens who are falsely accused. My god, have some dignity and respect.

Only a Rush Limbaugh pig would say, "here's a tissue". Do you say that if someone brings up young males being sodomized in prison? (most were abused as children; that's how they came to be in prison).

Granite

Hall of Fame
Stop taking things for Granite :chuckle:

Anyways, this thread is done. You're pretty much just emulating the strings that pull the nonsense which the OP revealed. An atheist and two women on this subject is a wrap. Goodbye!

So you've got nothing to say and you're gonna scram like a weasel. Again, not original.:yawn:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Ha, if this was said to all the women "victims" out there (and of course I am not speaking of true victims, but the false accusers and drama queens) you'd have a fit.

Any noble person would care if men (or anyone else) were being falsely accused. There are some dignified feminists who say, "Of course I decry that" and not "here's a tissue". You are making light of citizens who are falsely accused. My god, have some dignity and respect.

Only a Rush Limbaugh pig would say, "here's a tissue". Do you say that if someone brings up young males being sodomized in prison? (most were abused as children; that's how they came to be in prison).

If you ever had a word to say about female victims things would be different. Your priorities, such as they are, are misplaced at best, ignorant in the extreme at worst. So hop off your high horse and do all of us a favor.

You're under the whining, self-pitying impression there's an epidemic of false rape accusations on campuses. Wrong: There is an epidemic of rape.

C&L's an old bitter pill but you're too young to be this silly and clueless.

GFR7

If you ever had a word to say about female victims things would be different. Your priorities, such as they are, are misplaced at best, ignorant in the extreme at worst. So hop off your high horse and do all of us a favor.

You're under the whining, self-pitying impression there's an epidemic of false rape accusations on campuses. Wrong: There is an epidemic of rape.

Maybe I'm not clueless. Maybe I've been through things which have opened my eyes about bad campaigns.

I am being bullied by someone on this thread and I'm imagining if I were falsely accused in prison, and they were a guard, what kinds of things they would stoop to to punish me - for speaking truth. They have even spoken on past threads about their "desire to torture slowly" - It's making me physically ill. The face of evil.

Crowns&Laurels

BANNED
Banned
If you ever had a word to say about female victims things would be different.

I'm glad you said that, because I don't know if you noticed, but this thread is not about female victims!

This thread is actually about the unfairness that men are receiving, but you see how that gets flipped around..
It's pretty much impossible to talk about it because of all the crying that goes on, in which your tissue flew in the wrong direction of!

There's an epidemic of criminals. Rape and false accusation are both crimes.

I'm a few years shy of 30, but okay.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Maybe I'm not clueless. Maybe I've been through things which have opened my eyes about bad campaigns.

I am being bullied by someone on this thread and I'm imagining if I were falsely accused in prison, and they were a guard, what kinds of things they would stoop to to punish me - for speaking truth. They have even spoken on past threads about their "desire to torture slowly" - It's making me physically ill. The face of evil.

Time out. Reality check. This is the Internet, pal. Not prison.

GFR7

Time out. Reality check. This is the Internet, pal. Not prison.
But there are people like that serving as guards and social workers - and there are people like me who are in prison due to being falsely accused (I know one).

This is a ton of suffering that they care nothing about. I never see anyone posting about this.

And yes, this person is giving me the creeps, because I know I'm seeing the bullying of the fanatic and the selfish egotist. And what would be possible if we were not on the internet. It's sickening. Or I should say, it's making me physically ill.

GFR7

I'm glad you said that, because I don't know if you noticed, but this thread is not about female victims!

This thread is actually about the unfairness that men are receiving, but you see how that gets flipped around..
It's pretty much impossible to talk about it because of all the crying that goes on, in which your tissue flew in the wrong direction of!

There's an epidemic of criminals. Rape and false accusation are both crimes.

I'm a few years shy of 30, but okay.
I know you are younger than I am, as I've seen a photo of you. eta- didn't mean to blod that, I was bolding other statements. But you are the younger and I am the elder for sure.

And yes, this was about an injustice done to men ......but we are not allowed to speak of that, are we? It must be all about women.......it must be about them........and I get creepy words said to me as if this thread was about rape, and not about men as falsely accused. Cry me a river. Such selfishness must be demonic.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Oddly enough, we are not discussing young males sodomized in prison. Why is that? Who knows ... maybe they are making it up.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Statistics ...

Statistics ...

https://www.rainn.org/get-information/statistics/sexual-assault-victims

From the article:

1 out of every 6 American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime (14.8% completed rape; 2.8% attempted rape).1

17.7 million American women have been victims of attempted or completed rape.1

9 of every 10 rape victims were female in 2003.2

About 3% of American men — or 1 in 33 — have experienced an attempted or completed rape in their lifetime.1

In 2003, 1 in every ten rape victims were male.2
2.78 million men in the U.S. have been victims of sexual assault or rape.1

These statistics make it glaringly obvious that MOST rape victims are females ...

Similar to the anti-abortion VS pro-abortion, a number of *what if's* are thrown out as a way to intentionally disregard the majority of victims.

GFR7

https://www.rainn.org/get-information/statistics/sexual-assault-victims

From the article:

1 out of every 6 American women has been the victim of an attempted or completed rape in her lifetime (14.8% completed rape; 2.8% attempted rape).1

17.7 million American women have been victims of attempted or completed rape.1

9 of every 10 rape victims were female in 2003.2

About 3% of American men — or 1 in 33 — have experienced an attempted or completed rape in their lifetime.1

In 2003, 1 in every ten rape victims were male.2
2.78 million men in the U.S. have been victims of sexual assault or rape.1

These statistics make it glaringly obvious that MOST rape victims are females ...

Similar to the anti-abortion VS pro-abortion, a number of *what if's* are thrown out as a way to intentionally disregard the majority of victims.

More men are raped in the US than women, figures on prison assaults reveal

In 2008 it was estimated 216,000 inmates assaulted in detention

Four per cent of prisoners said they had been sexually abused in 2011

Department of Justice introducing regulations to tackle high rates of abuse

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...luding-prison-sexual-abuse.html#ixzz3Qie6P4vS

GFR7

To all Posters:

This thread is about proposed UK guidelines which have a strong proclivity to increase false accusations against males for rape.

This is not a thread about women as rape victims.

Kindly begin another thread if you wish to discuss that topic.

I ask posters please , do not derail my thread, but begin your own.

Thnx.

Best regards;:e4e:
Gianfranco

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_the_United_States

Nearly 90,000 people reported being raped in the United States in 2008. There is an arrest rate of 25%.[1] According to the National Crime Victimization Survey by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, 39,590 men and 164,240 women were victims of rape, attempted rape, or sexual assault in 2008.[2] Of those committed by a single offender, 78.1% were committed by men and 18.5% were committed by women, with 3.5% by an unknown attacker. Of those committed by multiple offenders, 75.7% were committed by only men and 24.3% were committed by both men and women.[3]

It's fairly obvious (to anyone with comprehensive reading skills and a degree of sanity) that the reason rape normally focuses on women victims is because ... MOST rapes are against women.

I guess it would be perfectly acceptable to only discuss the much smaller percentage and add the insinuation that a good portion of them are liars.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
False Rape Allegations ...

False Rape Allegations ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_accusation_of_rape

A false accusation of rape is the intentional reporting of a rape by an alleged victim when no rape has occurred. Studies have found that police typically classify between 1.5 and 8% of rape accusations as unfounded, unproven or false, however researchers say those determinations are often dubious. The "conventional scholarly wisdom," according to American law professor Michelle J. Anderson, is that two percent of rape complaints made to the police are false. The United States Justice Department agrees, saying false accusations "are estimated to occur at the low rate of two percent -- similar to the rate of false accusations for other violent crimes." However, others say eight percent or more of rape accusations are false, and as a scientific matter the answer remains unknown.[1]

GFR7

1. More Men Are Raped In the US Than Women

http://betweenletters.quora.com/More-Men-Are-Raped-In-the-US-Than-Women

main-qimg-3ddaaa47429d0d1b37336105401ea6f9

2. Crying Rape

False rape accusations exist, and they are a serious problem.

http://www.slate.com/articles/doubl...ns_why_must_be_pretend_they_never_happen.html