The NFL's Racial Caste System

The Berean

I've always believed that the NFL has a de facto racial caste system in place that only allows black players and white players to play certain positions. Very few punters/kickers and centers are black. White running backs are very rare and there has not been a white cornerback since 2003.

The NFL’s racial divide

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course it has to be social engineering, and not fast twitch muscle, tendon length and strength, and aptitude do not factor in. Kind of like women in sports.

SaulToPaul 2

Most of the white guys in the NBA are 7-0 stiffs or 6-3 sharpshooters...just not athletic enough in most cases.

The MLB may be the most diverse league, with each position filled with many white, black, and latino.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Of course it has to be social engineering, and not fast twitch muscle, tendon length and strength, and aptitude do not factor in. Kind of like women in sports.

:think:

how many woman players in the NFL?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:think:

how many woman players in the NFL?

Less than the infantry officer's course.

That story is extremely misleading about how they failed. The numbers are hard to find as stories and science get retracted over time if they are not politically correct. But in one instance, there were 11 candidates to start. 10 quit before the first day, the 11th quit on the second day. So the DoD was ordered to change standards so they could graduate. Much like the first female fighter pilot. Sherman might be familiar with that debacle.

While that course is significantly less demanding than the one at Quantico, it is still grueling — participants must lug 85-pound packs on 12-mile treks through the woods — and it establishes the standard for enlisted warfighters.

I don't know about women, but men do this in basic in the Army....in the past. 12 miles, and not just for the infantry. The ruck is filled, just so it is heavy and a burden. Who knows what goes on now with 8 years of that muslim President using the office to undermine the nation.

The Berean

The article mentioned that Jason Sehorn was the last white cornerback in the NFL. He last played in 2003. Are we to believe that the huge talent pool of white college football players cannot produce one single starting cornerback in 14 years? That's simply absurd.

Sent from my SM-G920V using TOL mobile app

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The article mentioned that Jason Sehorn was the last white cornerback in the NFL. He last played in 2003. Are we to believe that the huge talent pool of white college football players cannot produce one single starting cornerback in 14 years? That's simply absurd.

Sent from my SM-G920V using TOL mobile app
He has a nice career now for ESPN doing NCAA football. I think the few whites that can do it, don't want to do it.

Last edited:

Greg Jennings

I've always believed that the NFL has a de facto racial caste system in place that only allows black players and white players to play certain positions. Very few punters/kickers and centers are black. White running backs are very rare and there has not been a white cornerback since 2003.

The NFL’s racial divide
I raise you one Christian McCaffrey - white RB drafted in the top 10.

But yeah, plain and simple most RB, DB, and WR are going to be black because black athletes tend to be (on average) quicker and faster with higher jumping skills