The ONLY Biblical answer to The Age of Accountability

Derf

Can you give ANY evidence that normal people wrote Greek without vowels?

No, you can't. That's why you ignore the point.

By the way, there was no such thing as punctuation at all in ancient Greek, nor did they leave spaces between words. They did, however, have vowels and would have used them in regular correspondence. There is exactly zero reason to believe otherwise.
Here's what I originally wrote
You would have hated the original Hebrew (no vowels or punctuation or chapter or verse) or Greek (no punctuation, chapter, or verse), if you don't like missing the paragraphs.
I never suggested they wrote Greek without vowels, I don't think. Maybe I misunderstood which original language you were referring to here, thinking you were including ancient Hebrew, which didn't have all the vowels modern Hebrew has, and which has the additional vowels inserted in their Hebrew versions.

Also, any manuscripts that had no vowels or punctuation would have been a copies, not the originals.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Alright, I give in. After having it on the backburner in my mind since I last posted in this thread, and now watching this sermon, I've been convinced that the age of accountability is a set age.