The "QAnon" Fraud!

Arthur Brain

No it doesn't. It would stand to reason only if you were not the shameless, hardened liar and attempted gaslighter you constantly show yourself to be on TOL, Putin lover.
So, you not only double down on what at best was a dumb mistake, you now treble down on it? That goes well beyond dumb and all you've accomplished here is to embarrass yourself more than you royally already have. There's something not firing right in that brain of yours dude.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
You had written:

Putin loving?

To which your comrade, Greatest poser ever, responded by saying:

Every accusation is a confession.

Is that User Name accusing me of being a Putin lover? Why, yes it is.

Surely you can find a single post of mine that's supportive of Putin, else why make the claim? Oh, were you lying?

Surely User Name can find a single post of mine that's supportive of Putin, else why make the claim? Oh, was he lying?

7djengo7

You keep telling yourself that. You seem to tell yourself all sorts of bizarro stuff and then post some of it unfortunately.

Waaaaaaay out there.

When are you going to name those whom you've accused me of having stirred up to animosity, you vicious liar? So far, you've not given us even a single name. Why can't you do so? Because, as you and I both know well, you are lying through your teeth when you accuse me of having stirred up animosity.

Arthur Brain

You had written:

To which your comrade, Greatest poser ever, responded by saying:

Is that User Name accusing me of being a Putin lover? Why, yes it is.

Surely User Name can find a single post of mine that's supportive of Putin, else why make the claim? Oh, was he lying?
You brought it on yourself by being idiotic enough to rant on as you did. You further dug yourself in deeper by refusing to retract your nonsense and double down on it. There's plenty of your far right brethren who are sympathetic (at least) towards Putin as evidenced on the Ukraine Crisis thread and I've seen no criticism from you regarding them on the score.

You invited UN's comment after your loop the loop post. That, once again, is on you.

Arthur Brain

When are you going to name those whom you've accused me of having stirred up to animosity, you vicious liar? So far, you've not given us even a single name. Why can't you do so? Because, as you and I both know well, you are lying through your teeth when you accuse me of having stirred up animosity.
When are you going to explain as to how it was one of my goals to stir up animosity against Christians and stir up hordes to eliminate them? You're only projecting and you are waaaaaaay out there.

7djengo7

Tell ya what, I'll give ya a challenge. Find one single, solitary post of mine on this forum that is any way complimentary or supportive of Putin and I will leave the forum with no prevarication. If, on the other hand, you can't then you issue a public retraction and apology for your accusation.

You up for that?

Tell ya what, Arthur Brain and @User Name, I'll give ya a challenge. Find one single, solitary post of mine on this forum that is any way complimentary or supportive of Putin and I will leave the forum with no prevarication. If, on the other hand, you can't then you issue a public retraction and apology for your accusation.

You up for that, you Putin-loving hypocrites?

Arthur Brain

Tell ya what, Arthur Brain and @User Name, I'll give ya a challenge. Find one single, solitary post of mine on this forum that is any way complimentary or supportive of Putin and I will leave the forum with no prevarication. If, on the other hand, you can't then you issue a public retraction and apology for your accusation.

You up for that, you Putin-loving hypocrites?
You first, dingbat. You're the one who made the bonkers accusation in the first place, remember?

So crack on with it!

Arthur Brain

IOW, you understand that you must fail to meet the challenge, you Putin-loving hypocrite.👏
Oh dear, you really do have a blancmange ratting around upstairs instead of a brain.

You've continually called people who are blatantly against Putin and his regime "Putin lovers" and without a single shred of evidence to support it. You initially made the claim and the challenge is yours to address. Just find one post, that's it, just one.

Crack on with it!

7djengo7

You've continually called people who are blatantly against Putin and his regime "Putin lovers"

No I haven't. I haven't done that at all.

and without a single shred of evidence to support it. You initially made the claim and the challenge is yours to address. Just find one post, that's it, just one.

Crack on with it!

Here, once again, you are admitting your incapacity to meet the challenge I proposed to you and @User Name. 👏

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

No I haven't. I haven't done that at all.

Here, once again, you are admitting your incapacity to meet the challenge I proposed to you and @User Name.👏
Sure you have. You've done it with myself & UN. Anyone with a shred of intellectual honesty knows full well how much we despise both the man, his regime and the invasion of the Ukraine all documented on the Ukraine Crisis thread alone. Only a troll, a thicko or a liar would dispute it.

So, after making your accusation the onus is on you to support it. Just one post, that's all. Heck, surely you've got that else why on earth did you say we were Putin lovers to start with?

Crack on with it!

7djengo7

Sure you have.

No I haven't.

You've done it with myself & UN.

You said I've "continually called people who are blatantly against Putin and his regime 'Putin lovers'." That's false.

Calling people who are blatantly against Putin and his regime "Putin lovers" is not the same thing as calling Putin lovers such as you and @User Name "Putin lovers". Duh.

Arthur Brain

No I haven't.

You said I've "continually called people who are blatantly against Putin and his regime 'Putin lovers'." That's false.

Calling people who are blatantly against Putin and his regime "Putin lovers" is not the same thing as calling Putin lovers such as you and @User Name "Putin lovers". Duh.
So, you haven't got a shred of intellectual honesty about you, are a troll, a thicko and a liar then.

Not exactly breaking news but duly noted!

7djengo7

So, you haven't got a shred of intellectual honesty about you, are a troll, a thicko and a liar then.

Not exactly breaking news but duly noted!

Wait...I thought you said I don't spark animosity with you:

you don't spark animosity with me

LOL

The hateful-sounding things you say to/about me in your chagrin, and then you turn about and tell me that it's not your animosity against me that motivates you to say them: a perfect example of why your public pretense to denouncing your beloved Putin, which you claim shows that you are against Putin, does not show that you are against Putin.

Stop lying, Arthur Brain, and then perhaps rationally-thinking people such as myself will stop dealing with you in a manner appropriate to dealing with liars like yourself.

Arthur Brain

Wait...I thought you said I don't spark animosity with you:

LOL

The hateful-sounding things you say to/about me in your chagrin, and then you turn about and tell me that it's not your animosity against me that motivates you to say them: a perfect example of why your public pretense to denouncing your beloved Putin, which you claim shows that you are against Putin, does not show that you are against Putin.
For once you're correct, you don't, not with me. If you had a shred of intellectual honesty you would have retracted your bonkers accusation to start with. You had ample opportunity. You chose to double down on it instead. That was thick. To further treble and quadruple down on it made you even thicker. Knowing full well that you couldn't possibly support your ridiculous posit makes you a liar. That goes hand in hand with trolling.

All that being said, I have no animosity towards you, on the contrary. It's commonplace and expected with many on the far right.

7djengo7

If you had a shred of intellectual honesty you would have retracted your bonkers accusation to start with.

If you had shred of intellectual capacity you would realize how pretentious and dumb you sound saying "intellectual honesty" instead of just saying "honesty". ALL honesty is intellectual. "Intellectual honesty" is a redundancy, but it's quite popularly used by self-righteous dimwits like yourself hoping to somehow impress others.

If you had a shred of honesty you would have retracted your bonkers accusation to begin with, you vicious hypocrite. You are accusing me of stirring up animosity, yet you refuse to inform us as to whom I've stirred up to animosity, other than yourself.

I have no animosity towards you,

LOL

Prove it, you pathetic troll.