The "QAnon" Fraud!

Arthur Brain

If people repeatedly attend his rallies, he's not losing their support.
Unfortunately, those people are some of the most gullible and duped without even realizing it yet. Hopefully down the line they will. There is a cult surrounding Trump born out of some of the most ignorant and uninformed mentality there is. Qanuts for starters.

Arthur Brain

"I think it is desperation, and trying to keep faith with the people who have been in his corner the most fervently. He's losing support; people are walking away from this. They're just sick of it. And you also have to remember that he's doing this on Truth Social. This is not a widespread mainstream application; nobody's using it other than Trump people. So he's signaling to the people who are already in his corner — knowing that they love him, that they will do anything he asks them to do — because those are the only people he's got left, really."

Seriously, when you have people who belong to such a whacko movement that are still waiting for the resurrection of John F. Kennedy Jr. as a primary fan base then you ain't doing so good. Even the most gullible will lose patience after a while. A fair bit longer than most but still...

Arthur Brain

So says a clueless one.

I hope the same for you.

Vain opinions, you have.
Pfft, if you haven't got the obvious memo about Trump yet then eh, go to one of his rallies in a MAGA! hat. Still, I thought you didn't vote for the clown so what's your beef with pointing out the obvious?

There is a cult surrounding Trump, that ain't hearsay or the like. It's fact, and sad to see at that.

Right Divider

Body part
Pfft, if you haven't got the obvious memo about Trump yet then eh, go to one of his rallies in a MAGA! hat. Still, I thought you didn't vote for the clown so what's your beef with pointing out the obvious?
Because you unjustly criticize the man, like most of his critics.
There is a cult surrounding Trump, that ain't hearsay or the like. It's fact, and sad to see at that.
False accusations are big with you.

Arthur Brain

Because you unjustly criticize the man, like most of his critics.

False accusations are big with you.
You sure you didn't vote for the narcissistic clown? His criticism is more than justified and with good reason.

They aren't false accusations. MAGA! is a cult mentality, simple as as well as simple.

Right Divider

Body part
You sure you didn't vote for the narcissistic clown? His criticism is more than justified and with good reason.
Perhaps you are too clueless to realize that all "world leaders" are narcissistic clowns.
They aren't false accusations. MAGA! is a cult mentality, simple as as well as simple.
Vague accusations. Trump's economic policies (as one example) were clearly vastly better than the current senile narcissistic clown.

Arthur Brain

Perhaps you are too clueless to realize that all "world leaders" are narcissistic clowns.

Vague accusations. Trump's economic policies (as one example) were clearly vastly better than the current senile narcissistic clown.
Pffft, when have you ever seen me venerate any politician on here RD? I'll give ya a hint: Never.

You wanna applaud Trump's policies then you knock yerself out, they were crap but you convince yourself that they were great. Oh, it's not a "vague accusation" to call MAGA! a cult mentality by any stretch either. You can refuse to acknowledge it but kinda like refusing to acknowledge "Q" as a cult in turn.

Right Divider

Body part
Pffft, when have you ever seen me venerate any politician on here RD? I'll give ya a hint: Never.
You have it backwards, but that's to be expected.
You wanna applaud Trump's policies then you knock yerself out,
I don't agree with them all, but they are far, far better than the current clueless clown.
they were crap
You are wrong and a complete moron.
but you convince yourself that they were great.
The US economy was in its best shape is many, many year right before COVID.
Oh, it's not a "vague accusation" to call MAGA! a cult mentality by any stretch either. You can refuse to acknowledge it but kinda like refusing to acknowledge "Q" as a cult in turn.
Keep it up oh clueless one.

Arthur Brain

You have it backwards, but that's to be expected.

I don't agree with them all, but they are far, far better than the current clueless clown.

You are wrong and a complete moron.

The US economy was in its best shape is many, many year right before COVID.

Keep it up oh clueless one.
Oh, of course I do, silly me. Next thing, I'll be accusing folk of being sad for having an interest in world politics or something.

Eh, goodnight!

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Oh, of course I do, silly me. Next thing, I'll be accusing folk of being sad for having an interest in world politics or something.

Eh, goodnight!
Next thing, after having said "goodnight!" you'll be back here yet again begging for more attention, before it's even the next day.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The world of QAnon was headed for a future of infamous ridicule after spending weeks in Dallas, Texas waiting for John F. Kennedy Jr. to rise from the dead to join their ranks. The hope was that Donald Trump's loss and the mockery of the Dallas conspiracies would tamp down what has become a kind of cult, according to GOP officials, political analysts, former law enforcement, and even ex-Q members.

Vice News noted that Trump has been spreading a lot of QAnon memes lately on his private social media website. Last weekend's Trump rally took it further, with the former president's words coming with a score behind them like a feature film. The music was similar to the theme used in QAnon films. The audience raised their fingers into a salute.

After all of this, a QAnon influencer took to Telegram to proclaim: “He doesn't care about being accused of aligning with ‘those crazy Q people.’ In the replies, QAnon followers made it clear that they believe Trump’s actions are confirmation. “I can smell sweet victory and vindication coming."

“I hope you all are right, that something is actually going to happen,” a different Telegram user wrote. “I feel like I've been chasing a carrot for the last 2 years. Starting to feel like civil war is the only way.”

The QAnon-focused podcast Adventures in HellwQrld told Vice that it was all inevitable.

“The people who made Truth Social worked relentlessly to recruit QAnon. Once on the platform, QAnon followers were endlessly going to promote Trump and Trump was going to start reposting their praise of him, which would get the mainstream media to cover his embrace of QAnon and give him attention," said host Mike Rains. In fact, the @Q account was set up on Truth Social before Trump set up his own account.

Trump's own staff is helping promote them too. Kash Patel told a streaming conspiracy channel that the people are so brilliant he wishes they had worked for Trump. (In effect, they did.)

Mike Rothschild, author of the book The Storm is Upon Us: How QAnon Became a Movement, Cult, and Conspiracy Theory of Everything, told Vice that Trump flocking to Q makes sense psychologically because Trump has essentially lost his power and control, while his back is against the wall.

"You turn to the people who've always been in your corner,” Rothschild said. "He doesn't want the fair weather MAGA people who are willing to walk away from him, he wants the hardcore believers and that's the Q people.”

Meanwhile, it makes the Q-crowd embrace Trump even more because it confirms their long-held fantasies.

“There is a feeling in that community that something big is about to happen, but because it's so vague, and because it's just how this movement works, it could be anything,” Rothschild said. “I think one of the really scary things is that the people who are most prone to potentially committing a violent act on Trump's behalf are getting really excited and I don't think that's good.”

Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The world of QAnon was headed for a future of infamous ridicule after spending weeks in Dallas, Texas waiting for John F. Kennedy Jr. to rise from the dead to join their ranks. The hope was that Donald Trump's loss and the mockery of the Dallas conspiracies would tamp down what has become a kind of cult, according to GOP officials, political analysts, former law enforcement, and even ex-Q members.

Vice News noted that Trump has been spreading a lot of QAnon memes lately on his private social media website. Last weekend's Trump rally took it further, with the former president's words coming with a score behind them like a feature film. The music was similar to the theme used in QAnon films. The audience raised their fingers into a salute.

After all of this, a QAnon influencer took to Telegram to proclaim: “He doesn't care about being accused of aligning with ‘those crazy Q people.’ In the replies, QAnon followers made it clear that they believe Trump’s actions are confirmation. “I can smell sweet victory and vindication coming."

“I hope you all are right, that something is actually going to happen,” a different Telegram user wrote. “I feel like I've been chasing a carrot for the last 2 years. Starting to feel like civil war is the only way.”

The QAnon-focused podcast Adventures in HellwQrld told Vice that it was all inevitable.

“The people who made Truth Social worked relentlessly to recruit QAnon. Once on the platform, QAnon followers were endlessly going to promote Trump and Trump was going to start reposting their praise of him, which would get the mainstream media to cover his embrace of QAnon and give him attention," said host Mike Rains. In fact, the @Q account was set up on Truth Social before Trump set up his own account.

Trump's own staff is helping promote them too. Kash Patel told a streaming conspiracy channel that the people are so brilliant he wishes they had worked for Trump. (In effect, they did.)

Mike Rothschild, author of the book The Storm is Upon Us: How QAnon Became a Movement, Cult, and Conspiracy Theory of Everything, told Vice that Trump flocking to Q makes sense psychologically because Trump has essentially lost his power and control, while his back is against the wall.

"You turn to the people who've always been in your corner,” Rothschild said. "He doesn't want the fair weather MAGA people who are willing to walk away from him, he wants the hardcore believers and that's the Q people.”

Meanwhile, it makes the Q-crow embrace Trump even more because it confirms their long-held fantasies.

“There is a feeling in that community that something big is about to happen, but because it's so vague, and because it's just how this movement works, it could be anything,” Rothschild said. “I think one of the really scary things is that the people who are most prone to potentially committing a violent act on Trump's behalf are getting really excited and I don't think that's good.”

Yawn.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Trump's economic policies (as one example) were clearly vastly better than the current senile narcissistic clown.
You seem to have conveniently forgotten that Trump ran record high deficits--even before the pandemic.

And regarding senility, remember when Trump said the Continental Army “took over the airports” from the British during the American Revolutionary War in the 1770s?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

Meanwhile, it makes the Q-crowd embrace Trump even more because it confirms their long-held fantasies.

Does the government pay you per post or are you on salary?