The "QAnon" Fraud!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Except I occasionally criticize Russia. See the difference between us?
Nope. I haven't seen much criticism of Russia coming from your direction. Come to think of it, none. Besides which, I have criticized Biden and other Dems, for example:

Will Hunter Biden's laptop sink Joe Biden's presidency?

Sit down, Joe Biden. You're done.

Hillary Clinton can't rewrite history, but she'll try

And I have praised Trump where it was warranted:

I agree with Trump on China -- Here's why

Arthur Brain

Except I occasionally criticize Russia. See the difference between us?
You should be criticizing the despotic Russian regime all of the time and especially the psychopath at the helm. Even when you do "criticize" him or his cohorts it amounts to barely more then lip service. Heck, the amount of times lately that far right wingnuts have made conspiracy laden insinuations about posters here being on a payroll is hilarious. FTR, I don't consider you or some of the other cranks here to be on one at all. You're just nutters. A loooooong way away from what this forum used to be like when conspiracy bunk was booted well into touch.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Heck, the amount of times lately that far right wingnuts have made conspiracy laden insinuations about posters here being on a payroll is hilarious.
It's absolutely laughable! This forum has gone down to the point where it is frequented by barely more than half a dozen registered users at its busiest time of any given day, and only around 30 or so lurkers. The idea that anyone would pay for comments on this internet outpost that seems on its way to becoming an internet ghost town is just...no words.

Arthur Brain

It's absolutely laughable! This forum has gone down to the point where it is frequented by barely more than half a dozen registered users at its busiest time of any given day, and only around 30 or so lurkers. The idea that anyone would pay for comments on this internet outpost that seems on its way to becoming an internet ghost town is just...no words.
It is isn't it? Ten or more years ago, when this place was a thriving, bustling forum where it could be busy at any given time of day (or night) it still would have been laughable but back then this conspiracy lunacy was mocked rather than encouraged, including by the staff...

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It is isn't it? Ten or more years ago, when this place was a thriving, bustling forum where it could be busy at any given time of day (or night) it still would have been laughable but back then this conspiracy lunacy was mocked rather than encouraged, including by the staff...
To be fair though, paid trolls really are a thing (and most right-wing accusations really are confessions):

Arthur Brain

To be fair though, paid trolls really are a thing (and most right-wing accusations really are confessions):

Oh, they are and there's an irony in this where it comes to those who accuse so much. Oddly enough, there was a series in the UK I watched recently that had its fair share of flaws and could certainly have been better but still made some salient points:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, what else am I supposed to conclude?

If Q walks lilke a fraud and quacks like a fraud, what else am I supposed to conclude but that Q is a fraud? For example:

When the QAnon conspiracy theory first emerged back in 2017, Dave Hayes was one of the first prominent figures within the movement whom we began covering. Operating under the online handle of “The Praying Medic,” Hayes was one of the leading self-declared “decoders” of Q drops and had built up a substantial following on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, where his videos attempting to explain the “real meaning” behind Q’s cryptic posts regularly racked up hundreds of thousands of views.

In May 2019, Hayes used his position as one of the leading “experts” on Q to boldly declare that mass arrests of prominent Democrats and thousands of business, media, and entertainment leaders would happen within a year, which would destroy the Democratic Party for a generation.

The promised arrests, of course, never happened. What did happen is that former President Donald Trump was voted out of the White House in 2020, Q disappeared, and Hayes was banned from just about every mainstream social media platform.

But Hayes is not giving up. More than two years after he confidently and falsely predicted that mass arrests would happen within a year, Hayes is still promising that the arrests are going to happen any day now.

Appearing on fellow QAnon conspiracy theorist Greg Harvey’s livestream program Monday, Hayes insisted that Americans will wake up one day soon to the news that hundreds of high-ranking leaders and members of the press have been arrested.

“I think one of these days people are going to wake up, and they’re going to hear that 200 or 300 members of the cabal—from the Clintons, Hillary and Bill, and members of Congress, [James] Comey, [James] Clapper, [John] Brennan, Susan Rice—that they’ve all been arrested,” Hayes said. “I do believe a mass arrest is coming. I actually had three dreams about that—at least that I can remember—three dreams about mass arrests happening on one day. Just boom, all these powerful people taken in, arrested. I think one day in the not too distant future, I think [John] Durham will probably take a bunch of U.S. Marshals and just put the little silver bracelet on a whole bunch of these members of the cabal, and it’s going to happen suddenly.”

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
“I do believe a mass arrest is coming. I actually had three dreams about that—at least that I can remember—three dreams about mass arrests happening on one day.
Oh boy, Dave had another one of his stupid dreams. Hey Dave, news flash. You're not Joseph from the book of Genesis.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Freedom of speech does not include the right to commit defamation, and those who are defamed have the freedom to sue the defamer.
I'm not the sucker who is being duped by Q, so no need.

Is whomever you in all your ravings are calling "Q" committing what you call "defamation"; is he or she someone you'd call a "defamer"? If so, then why would you say there's "no need" for you and/or your fellow leftards to sue him/her? If not, then what is your grievance against whomever you are calling "Q"?

Arthur Brain

Oh boy, Dave had another one of his stupid dreams. Hey Dave, news flash. You're not Joseph from the book of Genesis.
Well, hang on. Who isn't stupid where it comes to buying into anything to do with Qanon Jefferson? You can hardly single this guy out. There's all sorts of gullible and loony cranks who tout all manner of nonsense under the 'Q' banner, that's just the way it is. You've seen through it by now yes?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
There's all sorts of gullible and loony cranks who tout all manner of nonsense under the 'Q' banner, that's just the way it is. You've seen through it by now yes?
There's all sorts of gullible and loony cranks who tout all manner of nonsense under the Democrat banner, that's just the way it is. You've seen through it by now yes?