The Republican Party establishment is anti-Trump

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The Washington Post reported Tuesday that Justin Riemer, the Republican National Committee's chief counsel, wrote in an email to a staffer that the RNC shouldn't post Trump's claims about ballot fraud on its social media accounts. And he didn't mince words:

“What Rudy and Jenna are doing is a joke and they are getting laughed out of court,” referring to Trump attorneys Rudolph W. Giuliani and Jenna Ellis. “They are misleading millions of people who have wishful thinking that the president is going to somehow win this thing."

Giuliani reportedly tried — and failed — to get Riemer fired after he learned about that email. But if you look at the RNC's position since then, you can see two things are true. First, that the committee on the whole followed Riemer's advice and hasn't on the whole claimed that the election was stolen from Trump. And Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel never signed off on the wildest lies Trump put out there and has conceded that President Joe Biden won.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Former President Donald Trump was planning on quitting the Republican Party earlier this year to start his own party, until the RNC threatened retaliation that would have cost him millions of dollars.

“I’m done,” Trump reportedly told RNC chairwoman Ronna McDaniel in a phone call on Jan. 20, his last day in office. “I’m starting my own party.”

“You cannot do that,” McDaniel said. “If you do, we will lose forever.”

“Exactly,” Trump said. “You lose forever without me.”

Karl said Monday on “Good Morning America” that Trump “didn’t care if the move destroyed the party that brought him to the White House.”

The RNC responded by threatening to immediately stop paying legal bills Trump racked up while challenging election results, as well as giving his 40 million-strong email mailing list away to Republican candidates for free. Trump made money renting out the list to Republicans, and the list was estimated to be worth about $100 million. Trump changed his mind five days later, according to the book.

A source who witnessed the conversation between Trump and McDaniel said Trump spoke as if destroying the party was punishment for Republican leaders he didn’t believe fought hard enough to overturn the 2020 election, and Republican members of Congress who voted to impeach and convict him for incitement of insurrection following the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

doodlebug

Nah, Trump supporters are just going to kick all the RINOs out.
I don't think so, Jefferson, I think Trump is a Republican problem. I have tended to disagree with aCW, but I did agree with him about trump, not for his silly, "too gay" reasons, but in that Trump is a knuckle-head. If we want someone who is a real Christian, then pick someone like Ted Cruz, someone who is honest and true.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I don't think so, Jefferson, I think Trump is a Republican problem. I have tended to disagree with aCW, but I did agree with him about trump, not for his silly, "too gay" reasons, but in that Trump is a knuckle-head. If we want someone who is a real Christian, then pick someone like Ted Cruz, someone who is honest and true.
If "Lyin' Ted" is honest and true, then Trump is a slanderer, a liar and a fraud.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Trump issues an ultimatum to the Republican Party: "Either you support my election fraud lies, or I'll tell my supporters to quit voting Republican!" Hmm, I wonder what the Trump supporters on this forum think of this?

image_2021-11-09_093351.png

Gary K

Banned
I agree. His minions should stop supporting the GOP…
LOL. Only a small percentage of Trump's "minions" like the Republican party. Republican leadership is just as much a part of the swamp as the Democrats are. People who voted for Trump did so because they wanted fresh blood in the highly corrupt uniparty system. That Trump chose to run as a Republican is the only reason they voted Republican.

You marxists have not been able to see the truth for years because of your hatred of Trump. You hate him for the very reasons people voted for him. He was an outsider, not a member of the clique you adore.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
You marxists have not been able to see the truth for years because of your hatred of Trump. You hate him for the very reasons people voted for him. He was an outsider, not a member of the clique you adore.
It's really hilarious for me to watch Leftists cheer and schill for the Neo-Cons they once professed to hate only because they, as well, hate Trump.

Now I know how Jane Goodall felt... Sittin' around watching the chimps fling poo.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It's really hilarious for me to watch Leftists cheer and schill for the Neo-Cons they once professed to hate only because they, as well, hate Trump.

Now I know how Jane Goodall felt... Sittin' around watching the chimps fling poo.
Except in this case, we are the ones sitting around and the chimps flinging poo at each other are Trump and the Republicans. And you're right, it is hilarious to watch:

Former President Donald Trump lashed out at Chris Christie after the former New Jersey governor urged Republican donors and bundlers to move past the 2020 election.

Christie said, "We can no longer talk about the past and the past elections — no matter where you stand on that issue, no matter where you stand, it is over. Every minute that we spend talking about 2020 — while we're wasting time doing that, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi, and Chuck Schumer are laying ruin to this country. We better focus on that and take our eyes off the rearview mirror and start looking through the windshield again."

Trump responded in a statement released through his Save America PAC on Monday, "Chris Christie, who just made a speech at the Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) in Las Vegas, was just absolutely massacred by his statements that Republicans have to move on from the past, meaning the 2020 Election Fraud." Trump also brought up poll numbers, saying, "Everybody remembers that Chris left New Jersey with a less than 9% approval rating — a record low, and they didn’t want to hear this from him!"

Trump claims the 2020 contest was stolen from him due to widespread fraud and irregularities. However, the courts and election officials on the state and federal level, including in Trump's own administration, have dismissed these claims.

Last edited:

doodlebug

Like the attention-glutton would ever allow himself to disappear from the headlines …
Yes, Trump liked all that attention as much as being the president. He could have won election had he not been such an attention hog. This turned off several persons I knew who voted for him in 2016, but hated him and his antics so much, they did not vote for him in 2020. Lots of people need to like the candidate to vote for him, her and Trump was not likeable to many who were tired of his mouth.

Good luck with that.

In case you didn't notice, Trump beat the seventeen RINO dwarfs in 2016, and all anti-Trumpers are getting booted.

Today is my first day here and within 10 seconds I can see that you don't have a clue.

The Republican Party is Trump's Party, and the Trump wing is going to eradicated the Marxist Democrats in 2022 and 2024.