Good day to all of you "sirs."

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The Satanic Trinity

"The Dragon" - Anti-God. Rev. 12:7-17

"The Beast" - Anti-Christ. Rev. 13:1-10

"The False Prophet" - Anti-Spirit. Rev. 13:11-17

"A common tactic of Satan is to imitate or counterfeit the things of God in order to make himself appear to be like God. What is commonly referred to as the “unholy trinity,” described vividly in Revelation 12 and 13, is no exception. The Holy Trinity consists of God the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Their counterparts in the unholy trinity are Satan, the Antichrist, and the False Prophet. While the Holy Trinity is characterized by infinite truth, love, and goodness, the unholy trinity portrays the diametrically opposite traits of deception, hatred, and unadulterated evil..." Full text: What is the unholy trinity in the end times?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Satanic Trinity

"The False Prophet" - Anti-Spirit. Rev. 13:11-17​

I said
The trinity is satanic. There is only one three in one trinity in the whole bible. That is the dragon, devil, and satan.
Rev 12:9
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
(NKJ)

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I said...

I said...
duck.gif
2 Pe 2:1

As a reminder Squeaky is number 9 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) :burnlib:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This thread looks like it's getting derailed, maybe I should just lock it up.

Likening TOL forum members to the Satanic Unholy Trinity, isn't right.

If it picks back up to on topic here in ETC, maybe I'll reconsider, so I'll ponder this for a while.

No I'm not better than anyone else, at least not the hypocrites, but I thought this would be taken seriously.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Satanic Trinity

godrulz

lazy afternoon

meshak

/end thread

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
The Satanic Trinity

Conceptually true, but these certainly aren't three hypostases ("persons") as one ousia ("being"); so no Trinity there.

Threeness =/= Trinity.

john w

Hall of Fame
godrulz

lazy afternoon

meshak

/end thread

"This thread looks like it's getting derailed, maybe I should just lock it up."-Psalmist

I say, Derail........Derail........Derail........Derail.......Keep on derailing!

Sheila B

"A common tactic of Satan is to imitate or counterfeit the things of God in order to make himself appear to be like God. What is commonly referred to as the “unholy trinity,” described vividly in Revelation 12 and 13, is no exception. The Holy Trinity consists of God the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Their counterparts in the unholy trinity are Satan, the Antichrist, and the False Prophet. While the Holy Trinity is characterized by infinite truth, love, and goodness, the unholy trinity portrays the diametrically opposite traits of deception, hatred, and unadulterated evil..." Full text: What is the unholy trinity in the end times?

True, and they even mimick Mary the Mother of God with their mother of harlots.

Sheila B

This thread looks like it's getting derailed, maybe I should just lock it up.

but I thought this would be taken seriously.

How about the "great Supper of God" where the birds gorge themselves on the flesh of kings, etc. A demonic or black mass?? Satan cannot feed his followers with himself.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you close it, then I can not mock the wicked in it.
If I close this thread, it really shouldn't bother you at all, because you can mock the wicked, the stupids, the idiots, me or anybody else in any thread if you desire. It your choice, take the ball and run with it. Mocking seems to be your thing.

I'd mock you for smoking cigars, but Spurgeon smoked cigars, and I have a lot of respect for Charles Haddon Spurgeon "The Prince of Preachers" -- So I leave the smoking thing alone -- Yes, I smoked for 41 years and quit in one day 13 tears ago.

You really don't need tricks or gimmicks to quit smoking.

Last edited:

Sheila B

The Satanic Trinity

I guess tol is not ready for a conversation of this depth? Too bad, I was looking forward to learning something. :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.