ECT The Satanic Trinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I guess tol is not ready for a conversation of this depth? Too bad, I was looking forward to learning something. :alien:
Thanks for offering your thought. I agree.

I'll leave it open for a while.

Livelystone

I guess tol is not ready for a conversation of this depth? Too bad, I was looking forward to learning something. :alien:

The word translated as "anti" is used in another place (I think it was Herod"s son appearing for him and as him but my memory could be wrong) where its definition is seen as "appearing in place of" rather than being against as commonly taught. (I admit I am being lazy here but if needed I will find where it is used.)

Therefore, when the man of sin (2Thess.2:3 KJV) appears in the temple of the Lord where he ought not be claiming himself as God, is nothing more than the man of sin AKA Adam still in us who is our "old man" retaking control of the temple of our bodies after Christ has already paid in blood for the right to be the God of our hearts.

The dragon that is nothing more than a snake with wings is Satan.However, what has fooled the church is the use of these wings and to who they belonged.

Revelation 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

It is commonly taught that the woman is being saved and protected here but this is another coup Satan has pulled over on the church into believing a lie.

As I said a dragon is nothing more than a snake with wings so when you look at their habits and identities, a different story from what is normally believed begins to take shape.

Eagles and other "raptor" birds of prey tear the flesh from their victims and feed torn flesh to their offspring face to face as in mouth to mouth. The eagle is an unclean animal defined as such in the law of God that has taken the church back into the wilderness to die instead of the church making it into the promised land like the Jews were supposed to do and enter in at Tabernacles before provoking God who sent them back into the wilderness to die.

Being "nourished from the face of the serpent" is not being protected as commonly taught but is being fed lies mouth to mouth the same as raptors feed their young. However this time it is being done by the "tail of the dragon" that the Bible tells us are the prophets who teach lies because they (the tail) are being controlled by Satan (the dragon)

Therefore what we have here is the clergy keeping the church captive in the wilderness through lies and deceptions being fed to them when the church should be seizing hold of their inheritance (taking the promise land)

Time, times and half of times adds up to 3.5 that is 42 months that stands for the 42nd generation AKA the first encampment of the jews who finally make it into the promise land after all those sent back to the wilderness to die have done so

The time of 42 generations (Matt.1:17 KJV) took two thousand years and because it has been two thousand years since the church fell away from the truth after being carried "back into the wilderness by the great eagle of the Roman church that took over after the last of the apostles who were holding apostasy and the antichrists at bay "were taken out of the way" (2Thess.2:7 KJV) brings us to right now which is when all of the end time prophecies point to.

Once again this is just a broad brush Cliff Note summary but hopefully enough to stimulate the conversation looked for by the OP

Doug

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If I close this thread, it really shouldn't bother you at all

You seem really confused.

because you can mock the wicked

And I will continue to do so as long as they are allowed to post evil.

me or anybody else

Why would I do that? You seem lost and confused.

Mocking seems to be your thing.

Only to the wicked as they constantly fill this site with sewage.

I'd mock you for smoking cigars, but Spurgeon smoked cigars, and I have a lot of respect for Charles Haddon Spurgeon "The Prince of Preachers"

Is this the Chewbacca defense or something?

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You seem really confused.

And I will continue to do so as long as they are allowed to post evil.
Why would I do that? You seem lost and confused.
Only to the wicked as they constantly fill this site with sewage.
Is this the Chewbacca defense or something?
Confused about what?

Chewbacca? Whobacca?

:e4e:

Base12

BANNED
Banned
The Satanic Trinity

"The Dragon" - Anti-God. Rev. 12:7-17

"The Beast" - Anti-Christ. Rev. 13:1-10

"The False Prophet" - Anti-Spirit. Rev. 13:11-17​

I disagree with the assignments.

The Dragon = Anti-Holy Ghost
The False Prophet = Anti-Word (Anti-Son)
The Beast = Anti-Father

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Satanic Trinity

"The Dragon" - Anti-God. Rev. 12:7-17

"The Beast" - Anti-Christ. Rev. 13:1-10

"The False Prophet" - Anti-Spirit. Rev. 13:11-17​

I disagree with the assignments.

The Dragon = Anti-Holy Ghost
The False Prophet = Anti-Word (Anti-Son)
The Beast = Anti-Father

Based on what?

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Based on what?

The KJV.

Beginning with...

1 John 5:7...
"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one"

In my humble opinion, the Satanic Trinity would be the opposite of that verse.

I'll provide some basic evidence beginning with the Word…

The Word of God is ‘Truth’; therefore, its opposite would be ‘Anti-Truth’ or 'Anti-Word'... the False Prophet.

The Word of God is also Jesus Christ; therefore its opposite would be Anti-Christ.

According to Wikipedia, the False Prophet has often been equated to an Anti-Christ...

"The Beast from the earth, according to the Book of Revelation and also referred to as the False Prophet, has often been equated with an individual Antichrist"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antichrist

That's a good start. Next…

The Holy Ghost ‘descended’ like a Dove…

Luke 3:22
“And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased”

The Dragon was ‘cast down’…

Revelation 12:9
“And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him”

The Holy Ghost gives ‘Power’…

Acts 1:8
“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth”

The Dragon also gives Power…

Revelation 13:4
“And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?”

Satan has Power…

Acts 26:18
“To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me”

Therefore, the Dragon or Satan represents Anti-Power or Anti-Holy Ghost.

Last, but not least, the Sea Beast.

Note that the Sea Beast has no Power at all until the Dragon gives it…

Revelation 13:2
“And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority”

The Beast is the ultimate Father replacement, made out of the many Kings of this world, synergized into one Supreme Ruler or Anti-Father.

:eek:linger:

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I read your summation, thank you. Informative.

The KJV. And this is your scriptural standard, your final standard.

From,
Thomas the Psalmist, "Don't worry about the Psalmist Base12, he is just an addled old man.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
How about the "great Supper of God" where the birds gorge themselves on the flesh of kings, etc....
Don't love the world or the things in it (1 Jn 2:15). :popcorn:

And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great [Rev. 19:17–18].

"If there is one passage of Scripture which is revolting to read, this is it. You will notice that God included it at the end of His Word to remind us how revolting and nauseating to Him are the deeds of the flesh. Men who live in the flesh will have their flesh destroyed. This is an invitation at the end of the Battle of Armageddon to the carrion–eating fowl to a banquet on earth where they will have A–1, blue–ribbon flesh to eat—kings and the mighty men of the earth. My friend, it is frightful to rebel against God because He is going to judge you someday. This scene reveals the heart of man and how dreadful that heart really is." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Prophecy (Revelation 14-22) (electronic ed., Vol. 60, pp. 136–137). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Also see:

Surviving the end times - what do I need to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.