The Saving results of the Death of Christ !

beloved57

The Death of Christ alone saved them he died for, namely the Elect, the Sheep, since by His One Offering they were sanctified unto God once and for all Heb 10:10

10 [FONT="]By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.[/FONT]

Amen Brother, those spoken of in Heb. 10:10, God's Elect or Sheep, have already been, in the Mind and Purpose of God, Legally set apart or Sanctified by Him based solely on the Saving results of Christ's Death "alone" Rom. 5:9-10, even before they are born in time and born again: Of which the Prophet Jeremiah is a perfect example:

Jer. 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

So even though Jeremiah was born a sinner and by nature a child of wrath and ungodly as others Eph. 2:3: Yet, in the Holy Purpose of God in Christ Eph. 3:11, as all the Elect, were Sanctified according to the Will of God by the Offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. ALL being the Elect or Sheep !