The Sound of Freedom

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The only part of this I'm interested in, Tam, is your apparent belief that everybody here should expect to be treated with love and kindness.
Don't assume my beliefs.

I'm not interested in getting in a debate over Nick's choice of words.
Why not?
Is your friendship with Nick so fragile that it would crumble to dust if you were to voice a distaste when he says something that is so hateful (and untrue to boot)?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Don't assume my beliefs.
Go back through the thread and look at what I was responding to
Because you are unable to operate on anything other than emotion
Is your friendship with Nick so fragile that it would crumble to dust if you were to voice a distaste when he says something that is so hateful (and untrue to boot)?
I have no way of knowing whether it is untrue (and neither do you), and your description of it as hateful is rooted in emotion.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Don't assume my beliefs.

Why not?
Apparently you're getting too "emotional" if you criticize an unfounded accusation and it should be all okay to go around accusing certain people of being child molesters, despite there being no evidence for it, as long as they're the "right" people of course. This place is a joke nowadays.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Go back through the thread and look at what I was responding to
You have been responding to my posts about Nick's unsavory character assassination of a member without a shred of evidence of it being true.

Because you are unable to operate on anything other than emotion
False.
It doesn't take emotions to notice that he engaged in a vile character assassination with no evidence at all.

I have no way of knowing whether it is untrue (and neither do you),
So what????
Why on earth would that excuse someone of making such an unsubstantiated character assassination???
Is it because you care more about spouting vile and unsubstantiated character assassination than truth?

and your description of it as hateful is rooted in emotion.
No it's not rooted in emotion, it's rooted in common sense of what is an inappropriate thing to do.

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Apparently you're getting too "emotional" if you criticize an unfounded accusation and it should be all okay to go around accusing certain people of being child molesters, despite there being no evidence for it, as long as they're the "right" people of course. This place is a joke nowadays.
Lord I hope this place doesn't go the ways of the far left and start covering for the inappropriate behavior of certain club members.
But I don't think it will as long as Sherman is here, who has the common sense to recognize it as inappropriate.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You have been responding to my posts
I've been responding to a very specific part of your posts
about Nick's unsavory character assassination of a member without a shred of evidence of it being true.
Not that part
False.
It doesn't take emotions to notice that he engaged in a vile character assassination with no evidence at all.
That's an emotional response
So what????
So you're throwing an emotional tirade at Nick because you don't believe what he's saying is true
Why on earth would that excuse someone of making such an unsubstantiated character assassination???
I wouldn't be surprised if Nick believes that he has substantiation

But that's up to him
Is it because you care more about spouting vile and unsubstantiated character assassination than truth?
"Vile" is an emotional response.

What makes you think that Nick's statement is something other than the truth?
No it's not rooted in emotion, it's rooted in common sense of what is an unkind thing to do.
Are we called by Christ to be kind to people who embrace perversion and reject the gospel message?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've been responding to a very specific part of your posts
No.
Rather than reply to my concern, you tried to move the goalpost.

Not that part
Why not?

That's an emotional response
Nope.
It's a logical observation.

So you're throwing an emotional tirade at Nick
It's neither emotional nor a tirade.

because you don't believe what he's saying is true
Are you so blind that you cannot recognize that accusing someone of something as vile as being a child molester without any substantiation is a wrong thing to do????

I wouldn't be surprised if Nick believes that he has substantiation
I see you are still trying to cover up inappropriate behavior with a bunch of unsubstantiated "what ifs" instead of facts.

"Vile" is an emotional response.
Child molesters are vile.
That's not an emotional statement, it's common sense.
And to accuse someone of something so vile with without any substantiation is no where near being Christlike.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Apparently you're getting too "emotional" if you criticize an unfounded accusation and it should be all okay to go around accusing certain people of being child molesters, despite there being no evidence for it,
My guess is he said it based on what you have been writing in your support of the child trafficking that The Sound Of Freedom has been trying to expose. When you think about it, his accusation is basically an accusation that you're not right in the head, no? But you spend most of your time on TOL accusing others of being not right in the head, on account of what they write. For example:

Anyone who claims that Trump is still president needs a psych evaluation

Why your double standard, hypocrite?

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Lord I hope this place doesn't go the ways of the far left and start covering for the inappropriate behavior of certain club members.
But I don't think it will as long as Sherman is here, who has the common sense to recognize it as inappropriate.
Well, the far left and the far right aren't too much different really but unsubstantiated claims of child molesting should be held to account. I challenge anyone to substantiate any claims where it comes to myself and I know they won't as they know they'd fail. So, those who claim I'm a child molesting queer - bring it on and show your proof!

Meanwhile, I have a completely clear criminal record of anything and will go about business as normal.

Arthur Brain

No.
Rather than reply to my concern, you tried to move the goalpost.

Why not?

Nope.
It's a logical observation.

It's neither emotional nor a tirade.

Are you so blind that you cannot recognize that accusing someone of something as vile as being a child molester without any substantiation is a wrong thing to do????

I see you are still trying to cover up inappropriate behavior with a bunch of unsubstantiated "what ifs" instead of facts.

Child molesters are vile.
That's not an emotional statement, it's common sense.
And to accuse someone of something so vile with without any substantiation is no where near being Christlike.
Trolls are limited in their arsenal and are hardly the most intelligent of posters and you've taken this down more than ably. Cheers.

Arthur Brain

My guess is he said it based on what you have been writing in your support of the child trafficking that The Sound Of Freedom has been trying to expose. When you think about it, his accusation is basically an accusation that you're not right in the head, no? But you spend most of your time on TOL accusing others of being not right in the head, on account of what they write. For example:

Why your double standard, hypocrite?
Then he should have been astute enough to realize that my objection to the film wasn't rooted in any support for child trafficking but rather several criticisms made by those who dispute the claims of the film - including by plenty involved in anti child/sex trafficking. I've supplied plenty of links on the score to that effect.

There's no 'double standard' dude. If you're under the impression that Trump is still president then you're delusional.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Then he should have been astute enough to realize that my objection to the film wasn't rooted in any support for child trafficking but rather several criticisms made by those who dispute the claims of the film...

My favorite criticism of the film was by Shoe0nHead:

I just saw The Sound of Freedom, and I want my money back. I waited 2 whole hours for the Satanic, Elite Cabal, Democratic Party, pizza party scene that I was promised by the media. And it never came. I bought tickets under the impression that it was some far right Q movie. But instead, it was just some boring movie about human trafficking. Would journalists really do that to me? Would journalists really go on the internet and tell lies?