JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
... to disobey.

We are Paul Revere
My neighbor has the right to choose to be afraid.

If he is afraid that I unknowingly carry an illness, he has the right to be afraid of me. He has the right to stay away from me. But he does not have the right to control me, detain me, or deface me.

If he comes near me and I am ill, he may catch my illness. If he fears my illness he can stay away.

I will come to him if he needs me, even if he’s sick.

When we are well, I’ll eat with him in a restaurant, sit next to him in a theatre or wait in line with him at the grocery store. I’ll never force him to do anything against his will and I expect the same respect from him.

I accept the inherent risk of death in life. If I should inadvertently catch an illness from him, I will not hold him responsible. Even if I perish. This is how it’s always been, and it’s how it should always be.

If I am knowingly ill, I pledge to respect my neighbors and contain my illness as best I can while still providing for myself and my family. I cannot guarantee that I will not spread a pathogen, but I will be considerate.

I promise to never rob, murder, envy, vandalize or bear false witness against my neighbor.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I, JudgeRightly, pledge civil disobedience
and from life to not abstain.
On threat of death, of loss of freedom,
or in the face of pain.
As of this day it’s back to normal,
I’ll serve my neighbor hence.
I’ve joined this cause, will come when called, and seek no recompense.

I make myself of no repute.
I chase no power nor fame,
But because you are astute
you wish to know my name…

I’ll give it in this darkened hour,
all I ask is never cower,
never grumble, never fear.
The time has come to disobey.
We are Paul Revere.

chair

So, it's Tuesday morning, and you walk into a supermarket. Not wearing a mask, of course, because you are free! If other shoppers are disturbed by this, or have pre-existing conditions (maybe they are one of the many millions with diabetes or high blood pressure) they can just leave!

Now it's Thursday evening, and you are visiting your brother in the hospital. Not wearing a mask, of course, because you are free! If other visitors, patients or medical staff are disturbed by this- they can just leave!

Do I have this right?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So, it's Tuesday morning, and you walk into a supermarket. Not wearing a mask, of course, because you are free! If other shoppers are disturbed by this, or have pre-existing conditions (maybe they are one of the many millions with diabetes or high blood pressure) they can just leave!

Now it's Thursday evening, and you are visiting your brother in the hospital. Not wearing a mask, of course, because you are free! If other visitors, patients or medical staff are disturbed by this- they can just leave!

Do I have this right?
Have you forgotten that NOT wearing a mask is considered "normal", where wearing a mask is NOT normal?

Or have you gotten so used to wearing a mask and following the crowd that you think it abhorrent that someone would not wear one?

If the latter is the case, WAKE UP! Watch the first and second videos on https://wearepaulrevere.net.

or in the face of pain.

We are Paul Revere.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Times are not normal.

Because society has allowed itself to be controlled by fear.

Let's go back to being rational, and lets stop throwing out the past 5000 years of medical history.

And yes, I noticed that you didn't actually respond to my post. What will happen in that supermarket or hospital?

The answer is here:

My neighbor has the right to choose to be afraid.

If he is afraid that I unknowingly carry an illness, he has the right to be afraid of me. He has the right to stay away from me. But he does not have the right to control me, detain me, or deface me.

If he comes near me and I am ill, he may catch my illness. If he fears my illness he can stay away.

I will come to him if he needs me, even if he’s sick.

When we are well, I’ll eat with him in a restaurant, sit next to him in a theatre or wait in line with him at the grocery store. I’ll never force him to do anything against his will and I expect the same respect from him.

I accept the inherent risk of death in life. If I should inadvertently catch an illness from him, I will not hold him responsible. Even if I perish. This is how it’s always been, and it’s how it should always be.

If I am knowingly ill, I pledge to respect my neighbors and contain my illness as best I can while still providing for myself and my family. I cannot guarantee that I will not spread a pathogen, but I will be considerate.

I promise to never rob, murder, envy, vandalize or bear false witness against my neighbor.

chair

My point, which you have repeatedly ignored, is that your Free Decision to go Mask-Free will force other people out of public places, such as supermarkets or hospitals.. Are you sayin "tough luck- I'm free, and you are free to run away if you like" to all the patients, doctors and nurses in the hospital? " Are there any limits at all to your facial freedom?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
My point, which you have repeatedly ignored, is that your Free Decision to go Mask-Free will force other people out of public places,

No, Chair, it won't.

I cannot force people to leave where I am, just as they cannot force me to stay out of a public place.

I’ll never force my neighbor to do anything against his will and I expect the same respect from him.

such as supermarkets or hospitals.

If my neighbor is afraid (and he has the right to be afraid) that I unknowingly carry an illness, he has the right to be afraid of me. He has the right to stay away from me. But he does not have the right to control me, detain me, or deface me.

Are you sayin "tough luck- I'm free, and you are free to run away if you like" to all the patients, doctors and nurses in the hospital? " Are there any limits at all to your facial freedom?

I have the God-given right, and you do too, to my identity.

My neighbor, you included,do NOT have the right to deface me.

It's as simple as that.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
or in the face of pain.

We are Paul Revere.

In the thread about masks the OP said that their Health Nazi issued an order, masks inside and outside. I replied with this:

Resist! I do. My brothers and I go into stores all the time without our masks as a test.
  • Most of the time nobody says anything.
  • A few times someone says something and we make them put up or shut up. and we win.
  • Rarely we conform only if its a place we really need to get into and just want to avoid a drawn out scene.

The time is now. Rosa Parks is a revered person in history because she disobeyed the law in the pursuit of justice. If she can do t we can do it.

. . . we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor . . . We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness . . . .

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
My point, which you have repeatedly ignored, is that your Free Decision to go Mask-Free will force other people out of public places, such as supermarkets or hospitals.. Are you sayin "tough luck- I'm free, and you are free to run away if you like" to all the patients, doctors and nurses in the hospital? " Are there any limits at all to your facial freedom?

The cowards drivels. Do what your fascist masters tell you to do then. You marched straight into ovens when your fascist masters told you too, and some of you even collaborated, the Jüdische Ghetto-Polizei. It is what you are good at.

chair

The cowards drivels. Do what your fascist masters tell you to do then. You marched straight into ovens when your fascist masters told you too, and some of you even collaborated, the Jüdische Ghetto-Polizei. It is what you are good at.

Know where to go, anti-semitic bigot. And go look up a country called "Israel". You might find mention of it somewhere, maybe under military history or weapons.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Know where to go, anti-semitic bigot . . . . .

I am not anti-Semitic in the slightest. I stated a cold hard fact that you cannot deny. Like all Liberals when you are faced with cold hard facts you lash out with hate and name-calling..

You will not stand up for your Liberty; you are happy to have it stolen from you. Well, we are not. That's all there is to it.

Oh, and your hateful insult is reported.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I hate masks
but
I wear them when I go into Walmart
Thank you Walmart

This weekend I plan on walking into walmart without a mask on, despite their policy. I need groceries and other things that I can't get elsewhere.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber