The time has come...

marke

I've said over and over again. I do not care whether or not you get the vaccine or not. Just don't do it because of some contrived fear of getting seriously ill or killed by it. Even if you've had COVID your chances of getting seriously ill or killed by a bee sting is higher than by the vaccine.
America is in danger of being destroyed by morons or traitors blaming their destructive "fixes" nonsense on covid.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
America is in danger of being destroyed by morons or traitors blaming their destructive "fixes" nonsense on covid.
Maybe so but that doesn't mean the vaccine is a dangerous or ineffective treatment against the COVID 19 virus.

expos4ever

I did not wear masks or quarantine. I got covid and recovered. No big deal. People are getting sick from the covid vaccine, albeit not very many at this point. But why take the vaccine at all if I am not worried about covid? And why are vaccers so worried about me if they get vaccinated and infected people cannot harm them?
You, sir, are a liar. This needs to be repeated.

You cannot possibly be unaware that vaccinated people can indeed get Covid and possibly die. And you also cannot be unaware that as all the dummies who refuse to be vaccinated are shuttled into the hospital, critical medical resources needed for the rest of us are being needlessly diverted.

You know these things - you have to.

So, the only conclusion is that you are lying to the readers. Clete recognized this, of course.

marke

You, sir, are a liar. This needs to be repeated.

You cannot possibly be unaware that vaccinated people can indeed get Covid and possibly die. And you also cannot be unaware that as all the dummies who refuse to be vaccinated are shuttled into the hospital, critical medical resources needed for the rest of us are being needlessly diverted.

You know these things - you have to.

So, the only conclusion is that you are lying to the readers. Clete recognized this, of course.
If vaccinated people can still get covid and die then let's not try to force everyone, especially those who do not want to be vaccinated, to get vaccinated.

expos4ever

If vaccinated people can still get covid and die then let's not try to force everyone, especially those who do not want to be vaccinated, to get vaccinated.
Liar.

No one is forcing anyone to get vaccinated.

Not only do you lie about the matter of forcing people to be vaccinated, your whole point makes no sense: just because a vaccinated person can get covid does not mean vaccination is not wise - the vaccine substantially lowers their risk of serious illness and death. Your argument is like saying that just because wearing a seat belt can kill you (when you would have survived otherwise), you should therefore not wear a seatbelt.

Seriously, how can anyone be so stupid as to not realize this?

marke

Liar.

No one is forcing anyone to get vaccinated.

Not only do you lie about the matter of forcing people to be vaccinated, your whole point makes no sense: just because a vaccinated person can get covid does not mean vaccination is not wise - the vaccine substantially lowers their risk of serious illness and death. Your argument is like saying that just because wearing a seat belt can kill you (when you would have survived otherwise), you should therefore not wear a seatbelt.

Seriously, how can anyone be so stupid as to not realize this?
Let's assume that requiring people to get vaccinated or lose their jobs, their ability to travel, or their ability to enter stores is not a demonstration of forcing people to get vaccinated, but, if it is not force then what would you call it?

Claims that vaccines lower the risk of getting covid are not based on irrefutable scientific research. Covid infections were on the decline before vaccines came out. Now covid is on the rise again, particularly in areas with high vaccination rates. Go figure.

TOPLINE Some countries with the world’s highest vaccination rates are also battling devastating surges of Covid-19 and the highest death tolls, a worrying trend that has left experts and officials wondering whether successful inoculation drives have lulled governments into easing restrictions too soon and the public into a false sense of security.

expos4ever

Let's assume that requiring people to get vaccinated or lose their jobs, their ability to travel, or their ability to enter stores is not a demonstration of forcing people to get vaccinated, but, if it is not force then what would you call it?
It is not force - no one will be forced.

Will they lose their jobs? Perhaps.
Will they be denied non-essential services. Perhaps.

So?

I will lose my job if I fail to meet conditions of employment - employers have that right. And how can you argue that employers should not have the right to fire people who choose to needlessly be a health hazard.

expos4ever

Claims that vaccines lower the risk of getting covid are not based on irrefutable scientific research.
Interesting phrasing - you claim that the case for the vaccine is not irrefutable.

And you are right.

So?

There is not "irrefutable" evidence for many things we accept as true based on the strength of the evidence available to us, even if the case is not "irrefutable".

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

So?

I will lose my job if I fail to meet conditions of employment - employers have that right. And how can you argue that employers should not have the right to fire people who choose to needlessly be a health hazard.
Employees who intentionally put the health and lives of others at risk by refusing to vaccinate should lose their jobs.

expos4ever

TOPLINE Some countries with the world’s highest vaccination rates are also battling devastating surges of Covid-19...
Do I really need to explain what is wrong with the implied reasoning here?

Suppose there is some remote country with few people who all live in rural settings. The Covid rate may be very low even if no one is vaccinated precisely because there is relatively little close contact with other people.

The real issue is not whether vaccinated people get covid, it is whether they get sick and die.

And you know full well that the evidence is clear here: the vaccines work.

How do you justify all the misleading posts and outright lies?

expos4ever

I have been unvaccinated for the last 20 months.
Please explain how I have been a health hazard for that time period.
Unlike some others here, I am confident that even though your posting is solely focused on belittling and demeaning other, you know full well that this question you posed is misleading.

If you are going to say that you have been hiding out for the last 20 months then, obviously, you have not been a hazard.

But most of the unvaccinated are not hiding out.

You know this.

But you don't care because you are a troll whose only purpose here is to get under other people's skin.

And, I concede, you are quite skilled in this respect.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Unlike some others here, I am confident that even though your posting is solely focused on belittling and demeaning other
Whiner
, you know full well that this question you posed is misleading.
Of course it isn't - it's a direct response to what you posted.
If you are going to say that you have been hiding out for the last 20 months then, obviously, you have not been a hazard.
I'm not going to say that.
But most of the unvaccinated are not hiding out.
Neither have I.
In fact I'm posting from work right now.
You know this.
Of course I do - I work with the public.
But you don't care because you are a troll whose only purpose here is to get under other people's skin.
Whiner
And, I concede, you are quite skilled in this respect.
Whiner

marke

So?

Leftist fascists: 'We are not forcing you to take the dangerous covid shot but if you don't you will be punished severely and it will be your own fault.'

marke

Interesting phrasing - you claim that the case for the vaccine is not irrefutable.

And you are right.

So?

There is not "irrefutable" evidence for many things we accept as true based on the strength of the evidence available to us, even if the case is not "irrefutable".
What is irrefutable is the fact that thousands have died from the shot and hundreds of thousands have been seriously sickened by the shot.

The European Union database of suspected drug reaction reports is EudraVigilance, and they are now reporting 20,595 fatalities, and 1,960,607 injuries, following COVID-19 injections.
A Health Impact News subscriber from Europe reminded us that this database maintained at EudraVigilance is only for countries in Europe who are part of the European Union (EU), which comprises 27 countries.
The total number of countries in Europe is much higher, almost twice as many, numbering around 50. (There are some differences of opinion as to which countries are technically part of Europe.)
So as high as these numbers are, they do NOT reflect all of Europe. The actual number in Europe who are reported dead or injured due to COVID-19 shots would be much higher than what we are reporting here.

marke

Employees who intentionally put the health and lives of others at risk by refusing to vaccinate should lose their jobs.
Leftist fascists: 'If you refuse to take the government-mandated shot then we will mark you as guilty of killing others and we will crush you for your murderous opinions and actions.'

marke

Do I really need to explain what is wrong with the implied reasoning here?

Suppose there is some remote country with few people who all live in rural settings. The Covid rate may be very low even if no one is vaccinated precisely because there is relatively little close contact with other people.

The real issue is not whether vaccinated people get covid, it is whether they get sick and die.

And you know full well that the evidence is clear here: the vaccines work.

How do you justify all the misleading posts and outright lies?
Leftists claim vaccines work and to support their claim they cite evidence that only a few thousand out of hundreds of thousands of those vaccinated got covid after they were vaccinated. I see a serious flaw in their logic. Not only that but millions of unvaccinated people have still not gotten covid, and none of the unvaccinated have gotten seriously sick from the covid shot.