The tribulation starts in 2022 and Jesus returns in 2029

WatchmanOnTheWall

This thread is just for you daqq. :)

The reason I and others believe the tribulation will start in 2022 and Jesus returns in 2029 is because 2029 will be the start of the 6000th year of the Earth's history and Jesus returns to rule for his 1000 year Millennial reign as explained in this thread:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?127731-God-s-7000-year-plan&highlight=

And voiced in these earlier threads:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...h-connected-to-Jesus-second-coming&highlight=

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?125145-Jesus-Return&highlight=

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?127115-Did-Jesus-die-on-the-4000th-year&highlight=

The Tribulation starting in 2022 is based on it lasting 7 years as according to the prophet Daniel.

Last edited:

daqq

You need to put the topic information in your OP or else I suppose, if this thread is just for me, then I can talk about whatever I want. Perhaps you should at least add the thread title into the OP? and perhaps give some reasons why you believe your prophecy will come true? :chuckle:

WatchmanOnTheWall

You need to put the topic information in your OP or else I suppose, if this thread is just for me, then I can talk about whatever I want. Perhaps you should at least add the thread title into the OP? and perhaps give some reasons why you believe your prophecy will come true? :chuckle:

Okay I will then, so there!

daqq

The reason I and others believe the tribulation will start in 2022 and Jesus returns in 2029 is because 2029 will be the start of the 6000th year of the Earth's history and Jesus returns to rule for his 1000 year Millennial reign as explained in this thread:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...h-connected-to-Jesus-second-coming&highlight=

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?127115-Did-Jesus-die-on-the-4000th-year&highlight=

The Tribulation starting in 2022 is based on it lasting 7 years as according to the prophet Daniel.

And what day was it that you said Jesus would return in 2029?
Wasn't it the 24th of September 2029, O prophet? :chuckle:

daqq

Well to be more accurate Jesus returns on the clouds on the Day of Atonement and sets foot on the Mount of Olives at Tabernacles. According to Torah Calendar that will be the 19th and 24th of September 2029 respectively:

http://www.torahcalendar.com/Calendar.asp?PYM=Y2029M7

Your entire mindset has already been proven to be false.
Here, (again), is why:

Paul boldly and plainly states that the first man Adam is the one formed in Gen2:7, and there is no way to get around this if anyone will truly believe what the scripture says and teaches. The only thing people can do is ignore it and pretend it does not say what it says: and that is to essentially deny the Word in favor of one's own private interpretations of the first two chapters of Genesis. The two creation accounts are not given in chronological order according to Paul, for he plainly says that the first man Adam is the one who was earthy, choikos, dust-like, earth-like, and became a living soul: and that is no doubt the one from Gen2:7 because he quotes what is written there in the Greek Septuagint. Moreover the Psalmist, king David himself, agrees in Psa8:3-8 and calls the Second Man from the heavens the Son of Man, for he speaks in the same terminology which we read in Gen1:26-28, that is, the dominion: for all things are placed under the feet of the Son of Man who is "the Second Man" from the heavens according to the Psalm and according to Paul:

The first man Adam according to Paul:

Genesis 2:7 KJV
7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
(1Cor15:45)

The Son of Adam, (Son of Man), and Second Man from the heavens according to Psa 8 and Paul:

Genesis 1:26-28 KJV
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Psalm 8:3-8 KJV
3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
(Heb2:6)
5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
(Heb2:7)
6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
(Gen1:26-28, Heb2:8-9, 1Cor15:25-28)
7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
(Gen1:28)
8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.
(Gen1:28)

1 Corinthians 15:22-47 ASV
22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; then they that are Christ's, at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall deliver up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have abolished all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all his enemies under his feet.
(Gen1:26-28, Psa 8:6, Heb2:8-9)
26 The last enemy that shall be abolished is death.
27 For, He put all things in subjection under his feet. But when he saith, All things are put in subjection,
(Gen1:26-28, Psa 8:6, Heb2:8-9) it is evident that he is excepted who did subject all things unto him.
28 And when all things have been subjected unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subjected to him that did subject all things unto him, that God may be all in all.
29 Else what shall they do that are baptized for the dead? If the dead are not raised at all, why then are they baptized for them?
30 why do we also stand in jeopardy every hour?
31 I protest by that glorying in you, brethren, which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.
32 If after the manner of men I fought with beasts at Ephesus, what doth it profit me? If the dead are not raised, let us eat and drink, for to-morrow we die.
33 Be not deceived: Evil companionships corrupt good morals.
34 Awake to soberness righteously, and sin not; for some have no knowledge of God: I speak this to move you to shame.
35 But some one will say, How are the dead raised? and with what manner of body do they come?
36 Thou foolish one, that which thou thyself sowest is not quickened except it die:
37 and that which thou sowest, thou sowest not the body that shall be, but a bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other kind;
38 but God giveth it a body even as it pleased him, and to each seed a body of its own.
39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one flesh of men, and another flesh of beasts, and another flesh of birds, and another of fishes.
40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for one star differeth from another star in glory.
42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
43 it is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
44 it is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.
45 So also it is written, The first man Adam became a living soul.
(Gen2:7) The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
46 Howbeit that is not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; then that which is spiritual.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy:
(Gen2:7) the second man is of heaven.(Gen1:26-28, Psa 8:3-8)

And in light of the above passages, and teaching from the scripture, the following two statements of the Master may become astoundingly clear to the one willing to hear:

Matthew 11:13
13 For all the Prophets and the Torah prophesied until Yohanan.

And regarding the Shabbat he says:

John 5:16-17
16 And for this cause the Yhudim pursued-persecuted Yeshua, because he did these things in Shabbat:
17 But he responded to them, My Father even until right now is working: and I work.

For all the Prophets and the Torah prophesied until Yohanan.

daqq

Too long. There's a rule about long posts.

Okay, I split it. Continued from above:

Therefore the Septuagint chronology is the only one that can be correct and the Son of Man descended from the heavens in the Sixth Great Day, (for Gen1:26-28 was prophecy), and that Sixth Great Day ends, according to my understanding of the Septuagint chronology, roundabout circa 68CE. And as I told you before this also has to do with the Ten Weeks of Enoch, which are 490 years apiece, and Meshiah was crucified in the middle of last day, (the midst of the last seventy years), of the final week of Enoch. All of the bases are covered in this and there is yet a mountain of more evidence against what you believe: moreover, you have no justification for what you believe because of what was also already shown to you from Dt 18:13-22.

Spoiler
Well done for finding it, Did you use a search tool?

BTW I don't why you think it is so important? I was merely pointing out that in that conversation I was only stating the year, while you were talking about the day and hour. You seemed to think I was trying to trick you or something, when I was merely pointing out your error. Perhaps you can not see this? In other words just because I also believe I know the day does not take away the fact I also believe I know the year, (although I am not the only one). Or another way to put it, to help you understand; Jesus never said anything about not knowing the year.

But to answer your point (which I may have done before), when Jesus said ‘no one knows the day’ He said it in the present tense, He did not say no one would ever know. Jesus said the OT could not be discredited and in the OT we find:

Amos 3:7
Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

And in the Torah we also read:

Deuteronomy 18:13-22 KJV
13 Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.
14 For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.
15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
16 According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
17 And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

YOUR version of Messiah is therefore a false prophet because you say that some of what he foretold has still yet not come to pass even after nearly two thousand years. YOUR version of the Apocalypse is also a lie because you say that some of the things written therein have still not yet come to pass even after nearly two thousand years and even though the author boldly tells you that those things are to shortly and quickly come to pass. So because you can neither see nor walk according to the SPIRIT, (for the Spirit of the prophecy is plainly stated to be the Testimony of Messiah, Rev19:10), you therefore cannot see that those things in the Apocalypse concern things that have been going on since the book was written: each in his or her own appointed times, times appointed of the Father, (Gal4:1-2), for those things concern the walk, that is, halacha, and not your fanciful futurist one-time-only global holocaust and false interpretations according to the eyes and mind of your flesh-man Esau nature who walks according to his belly like the serpent. Both you and the OP serve a false messiah, and the OP openly displays his error by the fact that he thinks he is Michael the Archangel, while you reveal it in your idiotic prognostications which you imagine have never before been fulfilled because you see the Apocalypse as a world wide one-time-only global holocaust event where Elohim will annihilate ninety percent of His own creation.

After all, those are your own words, dear false prophet:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by WatchmanOnTheWall
1. The Satanic alien deception begins in 2022 and lasts for the 7 year tribulation period when Jesus returns on 24th September 2029. The image will be set up in country after country and Israel will be the last country to accept the image when it too will run out of food. Satan will have the technology and power to provide free food and energy.

2. Satan will return to Earth in 2022 posing as the supreme alien of the universe and guess what he will look just like Jesus. He will say to the world the Christian history of him is wrong while the Muslim history is true and that he is called Isa, the Muslim name for Jesus. This will very quickly cause the great falling away of the Christian Church that Paul spoke of in 2 Thessalonians. Then Satan will go to Damascus to select the Muslim Mahdi in accordance with Quranic prophecy, however this will really be the Anti-Christ of Biblical prophecy. Seven years of hell on Earth ensues and 90%+ of the population dies.

According to you Elohim hates His own creation:
Your god is therefore Thanatos, (Death).

Here it is again outside the quote box:

14 For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.
15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
16 According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
17 And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

YOUR version of Messiah is therefore a false prophet because you say that some of what he foretold has still yet not come to pass even after nearly two thousand years. YOUR version of the Apocalypse is also a lie because you say that some of the things written therein have still not yet come to pass even after nearly two thousand years and even though the author boldly tells you that those things are to shortly and quickly come to pass. So because you can neither see nor walk according to the SPIRIT, (for the Spirit of the prophecy is plainly stated to be the Testimony of Messiah, Rev19:10), you therefore cannot see that those things in the Apocalypse concern things that have been going on since the book was written: each in his or her own appointed times, times appointed of the Father, (Gal4:1-2), for those things concern the walk, that is, halacha, and not your fanciful futurist one-time-only global holocaust and false interpretations according to the eyes and mind of your flesh-man Esau nature who walks according to his belly like the serpent. Both you and the OP serve a false messiah, and the OP openly displays his error by the fact that he thinks he is Michael the Archangel, while you reveal it in your idiotic prognostications which you imagine have never before been fulfilled because you see the Apocalypse as a world wide one-time-only global holocaust event where Elohim will annihilate ninety percent of His own creation.

Here is the real problem, false prophet, your mind has not yet been opened:

Luke 24:44-48 ASV
44 And he said unto them, These are my words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must needs be fulfilled, which are written in the law of Moses, and the prophets, and the psalms, concerning me.
45 Then opened he their mind, that they might understand the scriptures;
46 and he said unto them, Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer, and rise again from the dead the third day;
47 and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name unto all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.
48 ​Ye are witnesses of these things.

Because you refuse to believe the Testimony of the Messiah.

daqq

Too long. There's a rule about long posts.

Wazzzup prophet? You can't hang? You said this thread was all for me. We are just getting started here: how many pages can you go before you report me again for something outrageous or even totally fabricated? :chuckle:

:wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup:

WatchmanOnTheWall

Okay, I split it. Continued from above:

Therefore the Septuagint chronology is the only one that can be correct and the Son of Man descended from the heavens in the Sixth Great Day, (for Gen1:26-28 was prophecy), and that Sixth Great Day ends, according to my understanding of the Septuagint chronology, roundabout circa 68CE. And as I told you before this also has to do with the Ten Weeks of Enoch, which are 490 years apiece, and Meshiah was crucified in the middle of last day, (the midst of the last seventy years), of the final week of Enoch. All of the bases are covered in this and there is yet a mountain of more evidence against what you believe: moreover, you have no justification for what you believe because of what was also already shown to you from Dt 18:13-22.

Spoiler

Here it is again outside the quote box:

Here is the real problem, false prophet, your mind has not yet been opened:

Luke 24:44-48 ASV
44 And he said unto them, These are my words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must needs be fulfilled, which are written in the law of Moses, and the prophets, and the psalms, concerning me.
45 Then opened he their mind, that they might understand the scriptures;
46 and he said unto them, Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer, and rise again from the dead the third day;
47 and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name unto all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.
48 ​Ye are witnesses of these things.

Because you refuse to believe the Testimony of the Messiah.

Yes we've discussed all this before and we disagree, move on..

WatchmanOnTheWall

Wazzzup prophet? You can't hang? You said this thread was all for me. We are just getting started here: how many pages can you go before you report me again for something outrageous or even totally fabricated? :chuckle:

:wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup:

Did you get an infraction?

genuineoriginal

The tribulation starts in 2022 and Jesus returns in 2029
The tribulation is not 7 years long and will not start in the future.
The tribulation Jesus spoke of is all about the things that would happen to the land of Israel and the children of Israel from the time that Jerusalem was surrounded by the Roman armies in 66 CE to the time that the Temple would be rebuilt on Temple mount in the near future.
After the end of the tribulation, the beast empire will wage war against the saints and the two witnesses will prophesy in Jerusalem.

WatchmanOnTheWall

The tribulation is not 7 years long and will not start in the future.
The tribulation Jesus spoke of is all about the things that would happen to the land of Israel and the children of Israel from the time that Jerusalem was surrounded by the Roman armies in 66 CE to the time that the Temple would be rebuilt on Temple mount in the near future.
After the end of the tribulation, the beast empire will wage war against the saints and the two witnesses will prophesy in Jerusalem.

Yes I think you've told me this before and we obviously disagree but remind me what temple was rebuilt on the temple mount? Did you mean the Roman temple to Jupiter built by Hadrian or the Dome of the Rock?

BTW I was thinking about you today because I have come to the conclusion that Satan will very likely appear in the sky's on the Day of Atonement 2022 (6th Oct) and will descend to Damascus on Tabernacles 2022 (11th Oct). Similar to How Jesus will do the same in 2029, (Atonement 19th Sept & Tabernacles 24th Sept respectively).

genuineoriginal

Yes I think you've told me this before and we obviously disagree but remind me what temple was rebuilt on the temple mount? Did you mean the Roman temple to Jupiter built by Hadrian or the Dome of the Rock?
The temple that will be rebuilt on Temple Mount at the end of the tribulation will be a new one.
The preparations for the next temple are already well under way by the Temple Institute.
The rebuilt temple will signal the end of the current tribulation.

WatchmanOnTheWall

The temple that will be rebuilt on Temple Mount at the end of the tribulation will be a new one.
The preparations for the next temple are already well under way by the Temple Institute.
The rebuilt temple will signal the end of the current tribulation.

I see. Yes I agree it will be built soon and as you can see will be up and 'running' by October 2022 but I believe Daniel's 7 year tribulation prophesy, which I believe ends in 2029.

If you think the tribulation ends when the temple is rebuilt, what happens after this? Also you said before Jesus returns on the day of Atonement - when do you think this will happen after the temple is built?

WatchmanOnTheWall

I seem to remember Jesus saying something about this....hmmm oh yeah, no one knows the day or the hour, not even Jesus Himself but God alone....

But yet, the exact day...amazing!

Regarding Matthew 24:36 – “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.”

It’s important not to build a theology on a couple of verses but instead put everything into context, letting the Bible interpret the Bible:

Isaiah 28:13 – line upon line, precept upon precept

Therefore the following verses must also be considered:

1 Thessalonians 5:4 – “You’re not in darkness for that day to surprise you like a thief.”

And:

Amos 3:7 – Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

And:

Deuteronomy 16:16 – Three times a year all your men must appear before the LORD your God at the place he will choose:

Passover : Fulfilled by Jesus

Pentecost : Fulfilled by Jesus

Tabernacles : To be Fulfilled…

Jesus actually fulfilled 10 out of 12 Jewish Holy days and is beyond coincidence. Therefore He must return on the ones He has yet to fulfil, this is the Day of Atonement and the feast of Tabernacles that celebrates the harvest. Many know it as Harvest festival and it alludes to the great harvest of souls at the end of age. I hope and pray you can see and believe this and will not be like the Jews who missed His first coming by not recognising all these signs.

When Jesus said ‘no one knows the day’ He said it in the present tense, He did not say no one would ever know (Amos 3:7) and Jesus also alluded to the fact that He would fulfil Tabernacles at a later time:

John 7:2 & 8 – But when the Jewish Festival of Tabernacles was near, [Jesus said] “You go to the festival. I am not going up to this festival, because my time has not yet fully come.”

Jesus then purposefully misses the feast of Tabernacles which is on day 15 of month 7 and lasts 8 days. However, Jesus does turn up after having deliberately missed this specific day:

John 7:10 & 14 – But after his brothers had gone up to the feast, then Jesus also went up, not publicly but in secret. About halfway through the feast Jesus went up into the temple and began teaching.

Interplanner

There is no gap of X000 years between the 489th week and the 490th. It was the calamity of the destruction of the city and temple in the 1st century.

Interplanner

btw, church history is full of attempts by people to fix the end date and failing. The Bible is not for prognostication. it is for sinners to gain justification from their sins, because God was in Christ settling mankind's debt of sin.