The true answer to: Is the Fetus considered a human?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
According to the "Christian view" God kills about 1 in 4 fetuses before they're born. He's even better at murdering the unborn than we humans. :think:

philosophizer

Re: The true answer to: Is the Fetus considered a human?

Originally posted by bagels & lox

Only if it is taken out of the mother.

Wow... I've never thought about it like that! "If it is taken out of the mother"... BRILLIANT!!! Hey, thanks there. You really turned me around on this issue. After that well reasoned post, I don't know how anyone can honestly stay Pro-Life.

bagels & lox

banned
Banned
Well, how come when its removed from a woman it's called an abortion, but when its removed from a chicken, it's called an omelet?

philosophizer

Well, how come when its removed from a woman it's called an abortion, but when its removed from a chicken, it's called an omelet?

Another winning display of logic. You should write a book.

frostmanj

Subscriber
Re: Re: The true answer to: Is the Fetus considered a human?

Re: Re: The true answer to: Is the Fetus considered a human?

Originally posted by philosophizer

Wow... I've never thought about it like that! "If it is taken out of the mother"... BRILLIANT!!! Hey, thanks there. You really turned me around on this issue. After that well reasoned post, I don't know how anyone can honestly stay Pro-Life.

:doh: I feel so wrong for ever questioning the Pro-Choice movement......NOT :darwinsm:

frostmanj

Subscriber

Are you seriously trying to argue that a chicken fetus has the same worth as a human fetus? :noway:

A :chicken: is not a :baby:!

philosophizer

Re: Re: Re: The true answer to: Is the Fetus considered a human?

Re: Re: Re: The true answer to: Is the Fetus considered a human?

Originally posted by frostmanj

:doh: I feel so wrong for ever questioning the Pro-Choice movement......NOT :darwinsm:

But Frosty, Isn't it SO clear now? Omlet... Baby... What argument exists against such clear logic and truth?

Sozo

Originally posted by philosophizer

Funny though, I've never had an omlet with a chicken fetus in it.

Bagels is not quite bright enough to have thought that far.

Sozo

But a chicken fetus tastes better!

Hellooo... Mcfly... are you sure you've eaten a "chicken fetus"?

And when did you eat an unborn baby, if I may ask?

frostmanj

Subscriber
Sozo has a point here. An egg (at least the ones most people eat) is unfertilized. This makes it ... well .. an egg.:chuckle:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Zakath

According to the "Christian view" God kills about 1 in 4 fetuses before they're born. He's even better at murdering the unborn than we humans. :think:
As I've told you every time I've seen you tell this lie:

Just because someone dies, that does not mean that God killed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.