The Walk-Away

Zakath

Resident Atheist
ninjashadow said:
What I'm getting at, Zakath (and I appreciate your intelligent approach) is that it's the heart that matters.
If the Christian doctrine were verifiably true, I'd agree with you.

If someone doesn't accept Jesus as their Savior, then they really don't have a chance to get into heaven, that's why the church roles are filled with believers.
What is your belief about those who do not accept through no fault of their own? Infant children? Mentally infirm adults?

Ninjashadow

Zakath said:
If the Christian doctrine were verifiably true, I'd agree with you.

I tend to think that God gives us enough to be able to take it on faith.

What is your belief about those who do not accept through no fault of their own? Infant children? Mentally infirm adults?

I think God is just and fair and would realize they those people weren't capable of understanding.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
ninjashadow said:
I tend to think that God gives us enough to be able to take it on faith.
Perhaps, for at least some of you...

I think God is just and fair and would realize they those people weren't capable of understanding.
Thank you for clarifying.

Sozo

Zakath said:
I considered the source and decided not to waste my time.
Nice try, Zakass, but the FACT is YOU cannot answer that question, because it proves you to be a liar.

You are not only a phony at TOL, your entire existence is a sham.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Sozo said:
Nice try, Zakass, but the FACT is YOU cannot answer that question,
No I chose not to answer your question because you aren't worth my time.

As a matter of fact, Fellowship Week might be a great time for you to join Dimshack on my Ignore List...

:geek:

Ciao, baby!

Sozo

Zakath said:
:yawn:
What is that buzzing sound?

Oh, Sozo must be trying to communicate again. :chuckle:

You can attempt to cover up my questions all you want with your spamming and evasions, but the fact remains... YOU are incapable of defending your position against the most simple question.

YOU are a liar, and a fraud! Everyone, but your kissing butt buddies knows it.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Buzz away, So-slow.

Since you're on Ignore, I can't read any of your vitriolic comments.

Enjoy stewing in your own bile. :thumb:

Sozo

Zakath said:
No I chose not to answer your question because you aren't worth my time.

As a matter of fact, Fellowship Week might be a great time for you to join Dimshack on my Ignore List...

:geek:

Ciao, baby!

Hopefully, someone else will quote this post to show you what an incredible baby YOU are. :baby:

What is so pathetic, about you Zakass, is that I have not only proved you as never being a Christian, but I have completely discredited you as a phony in the position that you now claim.

You entire life is a worthless existence.

SOTK

Sozo said:
No, they cannot. It is a 100% absolute impossibilty for anyone to undue what God has done. Free will is not all inclusive, and those who are in Christ have been purchased by the blood of Jesus, and they are not their own. The life that they have is the life of God, and Jesus said that those who have the life will NEVER perish. If they perished through an act or will of their own then Jesus would be wrong, and He is not.

:thumb:

I agree with this, but couldn't God choose to send them to Hell at the end of the World if these type of people continue to deny Him?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
If anyone denies Christ, they were never in Christ. Bottom line. End of story. No ifs ands, or buts about it.

Sozo

SOTK said:
:thumb:

I agree with this, but couldn't God choose to send them to Hell at the end of the World if these type of people continue to deny Him?

"He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life"

"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; and I give eternal life to them, and they shall never perish; and no one shall snatch them out of My hand."

"Paul, a bond-servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, for the faith of those chosen of God and the knowledge of the truth which is according to godliness, in the hope of eternal life, which God, who cannot lie, promised long ages ago, but at the proper time manifested, even His word, in the proclamation with which I was entrusted according to the commandment of God our Savior"

If God chose to send them to hell, after they had received eternal life, then God would be a liar.

Sozo

Mr. 5020 said:
What the heck are you talking about? I asked a question to you out of curiosity. You responded with a question that was too vague for me to answer correctly, and I'm the one who has trouble answering questions?

Didn't mean to jump on your case, but you appeared to be attempting to side with the clown's evasions.

How would you define "us"?

Mr. 5020

Sozo said:
Didn't mean to jump on your case, but you appeared to be attempting to side with the clown's evasions.

How would you define "us"?
From just reading the verse (not studying it too deeply), it seems like our spirit and the Holy Spirit are bearing witness to someone else that we are children of God. Am I totally off base here, and why?

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Sozo said:
When did the following happen to you?

"The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God"
When did that happen to you? Give date, time and circumstances.

Such an experience can't be that personal and private.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Gerald said:
When did that happen to you? Give date, time and circumstances.

Such an experience can't be that personal and private.
Ahh, so So-slow refuses to answer, eh?

Why is he avoiding the question?

Perhaps we should start a thread "So-slow is a fraud". :chuckle: