TheologyOnLine T-Shirt slogan contest!

Rapunzel

Goose's Publicist
Re: Re: Re: Re: T shirt

Originally posted by Goose
It's called a signature, idiot. And yes, Jesus is going to punish.
OOOOH maaannn! I'm rolling! LOL ROTFL!!!

Rapunzel

Goose's Publicist
Re: Re: Re: T shirt

Re: Re: Re: T shirt

Originally posted by anon

I you want to talk, tell me where and when.

anon

Behind the backstop after school. be there or be...or..or..OR ELSE!!!

DEVO

Documenting mans devolution
My next greatest idea....

My next greatest idea....

TheologyOnLine.com - where you cant swing a dead cat without hitting someone from Wichita.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Knight
That's a tad long for a t-shirt.

To someone who doesn't know the "ins-and-outs" of T-shirt printing, it would seem so. You may be thinking of the older method of "silk screening" where the T-shirt is stretched across a frame and ink is applied with a roller through stencils, then dried under a heat lamp.

Things have changed, and the "Adobe" process can be seen all around if you have the curiosity. It is much like a laser printer with a PC. Although it may involve outsourcing or a greater in-house expense, this "dry method" with transparency graphics, can accomodate very small designs and typing fonts.

If your point was that it was too long to attract the attention of the average believer--alas, that may be true. I find that most believers are technically literate, but they read with inattention or to merely confirm their own prejudices. It is much easier to believe what a pastor says about a Bible verse from the pulpit rather than dust off a concordance, a Greek/Hebrew/English dictionary and actually take the time to study and analyze a verse in its original context.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Sozo

So who are the left-hearted, and who are the right-hearted?

Jesus said, "God causes the sun to rise on both the bad and the good, and sends rain on both the just and the unjust. As you know, God is generous to the ungrateful and the wicked...

"But I tell you: Don't react violently against the one who is evil...

"Tell me, if you love those who love you, why should you be commended for that?

"And if you greet only your friends, what have you done that is exceptional? Even the pagans do as much, don't they?

"Who appointed me your judge or arbiter?"

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

Originally posted by Freak

What an idiot!
So you can call anon an idiot but I can't call a slut a slut because . . . ?

SwItChBlAdE

Re: My next greatest idea....

Re: My next greatest idea....

Originally posted by DEVO
TheologyOnLine.com - where you cant swing a dead cat without hitting someone from Wichita.

HA! hahah Tol in the hearts of Wichitians. :)

anon

Define idiot?

Why do some have more than one signiture?

My original post was for the t-shirt competition.

Be brave, we love you.

anon

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
T-shirt printing...

T-shirt printing...

You never did mention what process for T-shirt printing you will be using....

Knight, did you read the last post I sent or do others who work for you read it? In any case, you (they?) did not answer (or acknowlege).

Sozo

"You're moving into a land of both style and substance of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the ToL Zone."

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Re: T-shirt printing...

Re: T-shirt printing...

Originally posted by aikido7
You never did mention what process for T-shirt printing you will be using....

Knight, did you read the last post I sent or do others who work for you read it? In any case, you (they?) did not answer (or acknowlege).
When I said your slogan was too long I wasn't making a comment about the technical ability to print lots of text on cloth. :D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
OK... the remainder of today (Thursday March 14th) and tomorrow the 15th are the final two days of this contest being open for new submissions.