There are 350 million in the US.. so why..?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When will Americans wake up? the day when anybody could rise to be president [if that were ever true] is so long gone.

Candidates are chosen by power groups, you get to vote for whoever they choose.

If a former cocaine enthusiast could rise up to be chosen by the power groups, why couldn't anyone?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Ah the illusion of benevolence being wrongly soiled by the rabid braying of those forced through birth right and ignorance to play along in the legal illusion, where words morph into favor of the house of trick cards it is structured on. But there is a legitimate point (the fool deserves to be fleeced type of rationality) being asserted by those inbred by the legal/political system, in that those who play in Vegas shouldn't complain about the odds, or bray when they lose seeing it was their own will that fell for the glitter and lights sparkling as a diamond in the desert, and it's luring promise of riches.

TH is just a dealer sticking up for the house he loves.

Huh?

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Ah the illusion of benevolence being wrongly soiled by the rabid braying of those forced through birth right and ignorance to play along in the legal illusion, where words morph into favor of the house of trick cards it is structured on. But there is a legitimate point (the fool deserves to be fleeced type of rationality) being asserted by those inbred by the legal/political system, in that those who play in Vegas shouldn't complain about the odds, or bray when they lose seeing it was their own will that fell for the glitter and lights sparkling as a diamond in the desert, and it's luring promise of riches.

TH is just a dealer sticking up for the house he loves.

this is where i'd imbed a clip of slim pickens expressing his admiration for harvey korman's linguistic skills in blazing saddles, but i suspect it would get me an infraction :chuckle: