These are NOT the same gospel

Right Divider

Body part
The gospel Paul preached was in accordance with the scriptures.
Alert the news media!

This gospel that Paul preached, he called MY gospel. How can he do that?
Rom 2:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:16) In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Rom 16:25 (AKJV/PCE)
(16:25) Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

2Tim 2:8 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:8) Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:
ACCORDING TO MY GOSPEL!! Nobody else in scripture makes such a claim!

Peter and the eleven did NOT know THIS gospel until Paul explained it to them.

Paul constantly claimed that he was preaching something previously unknown.

Rom 16:25-26 (AKJV/PCE)
(16:25) Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, (16:26) But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Was Paul crazy? or was he correct? (Hint: he was correct).

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Alert the news media!

This gospel that Paul preached, he called MY gospel. How can he do that?
Because it was the gospel he preached.
The same gospel he and the others preached as he says in:

1 Corinthians 15:11 ESV
Whether then it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.

Believe it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
MY gospel... not OUR gospel. Paul had a unique gospel of he could not call it MY gospel (three times in scripture).
Paul said we preach and so you believed.
("we" being him and the other apostles he just mentioned)

1 Corinthians 15:11 ESV
Whether then it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.

glorydaz

1 Corinthians 15:1-11 ESV
(1) Now I would remind you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand,

He's talking about the gospel he preached to the Corinthians.

(2) and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.
(3) For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures,
(4) that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures,

The gospel Paul preached was in accordance with the scriptures.

(5) and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve.
(6) Then he appeared to more than five hundred brothers at one time, most of whom are still alive, though some have fallen asleep.
(7) Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles.
(8) Last of all, as to one untimely born, he appeared also to me.
(9) For I am the least of the apostles, unworthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
(10) But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me.

Paul includes his own apostleship with the apostleship of the others.
And here's the kicker that shows that the gospel Paul preached was the same as theirs.

(11) Whether then it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.

AMEN
That's some pretty fancy scripture twisting. 😃
What you're doing is bringing the gospel down as the subject of that preaching instead of Christ.

Just look at all the "he's. "They" and "we" preached Christ....not the same gospel.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Readers can discern for themselves.
At least they are shown what Paul really says.