To All Atheists Out There.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troublemaker

How can those of you who say God does not exist, prove the non existence of our Lord Almighty God.

Last edited:

MrRadish

You have to hand it to Troublemaker, he certainly has put in the effort to come up with a truly original argument. No atheist has ever been asked this by a Christian before. Hail to one of the greatest mind of the age!

Troublemaker

You have to hand it to Troublemaker, he certainly has put in the effort to come up with a truly original argument. No atheist has ever been asked this by a Christian before. Hail to one of the greatest mind of the age!

Thank you....

God hates an agnostic more then he does an atheist.
Adios brother..

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How can those of you who say God does not exist, prove the non existence of our Lord Almighty God.

Why do you think we need to prove it? Since *you* are the person claiming that your God exists, you get to provide the evidence.

Good luck with that ...;)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Since you gave me an idiotic question,
I am giving you an idiotic answer.

OIC ... because you made an ignorant request by insisting that nonbelievers prove your God doesn't exist, you want need to pretend that any counter argument or question is as ignorant?

Here is your question: How can those of you who say God does not exist, prove the non existence of our Lord Almighty God.

WHY do you believe it is up to US to prove YOUR claim? If you claim there is a unicorn under your bed, then YOU get to prove *your* claim.

Is that simple enough to understand?:hammer:

Zeus

BANNED
Banned
There is no evidence that there is a god. That does not mean there isn't one. To be practical, I proceed as if there isn't one - until evidence is found. Any problem with that? :cool:

eveningsky339

As I've mentioned before... God cannot be detected with science. Science studies the physical universe, which God is not a part of (unless you are a pantheist).

Try mathematics. Kalam argument and all that. It's much more convincing.

LostBoy

In truth, there is no proof that there is no God. Alternatively, there is no proof that there is a God. The keyword being proof, we have no way to empirically test the existence of a spiritual being. All we can do is examine the evidence that can be tested empirically, and determine from what we learn whether it is more reasonable to believe or not believe. I, for example, have read the Bible extensively, and have found that it doesn't provide a convincing arguement for the existance of God, at least of YHWH- hence, I do not believe in your God.
Just out of curiosity, why do you ask atheists to prove the non-existance of your God?

Status
Not open for further replies.