toldailytopic: A more accurate slogan for TOL would be...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
TOL "Where a clique of Hypocrites shout down alternative views from behind their key boards."

TOL "Where mob rule lives"

TOL "Rub elbows with the best fake intellectuals have to offer"

TOL "Where you can slander and mock your neighbor to make sure you stay off topic."
Well those really suck.

bybee

TOL "Where a clique of Hypocrites shout down alternative views from behind their key boards."

TOL "Where you can slander and mock your neighbor to make sure you stay off topic."

I, a party of one, may mock my neighbor but, never slander!
Further, I wander as I whither.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Limburger cheese on the radiator anyone, anyone?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I think we should have a 3D slogan. Maybe animated, maybe not. But it could be fun. But I don't know what font to use.

rainee

Grow Spiritually
or be Eaten

white-tiger-swimming.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
TH likes this one:

BANNED.gif
It's true. I think it should appear under temporarily banned individual's avatars. :eek:

TOL: we ban more people before breakfast than some sites do all day. :shocked:

Of course, the opposite is really true, but it might keep the noobs in line. :chuckle:

Wile E. Coyote

It's true. I think it should appear under temporarily banned individual's avatars. :eek:

TOL: we ban more people before breakfast than some sites do all day. :shocked:

Of course, the opposite is really true, but it might keep the noobs in line. :chuckle:
It would be cool to see that graphic. It would get people's attention. They may even associate it with the place below and say, "I am going to watch my Ps and Qs here."