toldailytopic: Explosions at the finish of the Boston Marathon.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 15th, 2013 02:17 PM

toldailytopic: Explosions at the finish of the Boston Marathon.

boston-marathon-bombs.jpg

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
I was hoping this was going to be a video of people making a final push at the end of the race, "an explosion of effort or speed"... Not this.

Wow, that's sickening. I hope they catch whoever did it swiftly.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
FYI:

Drudge had twelve dead on the banner headline but it's gone now.

It may be the two originally reported and he had it wrong, so I'm going to edit my post.

I had seen the same thing. That's a good revision. Hopefully it won't climb anywhere near 12 again.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sick. I hope they try the dirtbag that did this swiftly and then put him in front of the firing squad. Let's not waste taxpayer money by housing and feeding the creep.

LKmommy

Sick. I hope they try the dirtbag that did this swiftly and then put him in front of the firing squad. Let's not waste taxpayer money by housing and feeding the creep.

Hope they do it swifter than James Holmes.....unlikely anything swift will happen to the evil person/persons responsible for this horrific attack on innocent people.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
The Boston police commissioner just said that each bombing had multiple casualties. :sigh: Also that the explosions were simultaneous.