toldailytopic:Girl with mental illnesses is now the face of the Global Warming hoax

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I am not a Pepe kind of guy, but I used it because you are the kind of NPC that would be triggered by it.
:rotfl:

Apparently you don't realize you'd have to be a Pepe kinda guy to use those memes in an attempt to trigger your idea of an npc. You've outed yourself, congratulations.

The Berean

i don't blame the dopey, over-emotional kid, i blame the adults who are profiting from exploiting her

I've watched several of her interviews. Why is she so angry in all her interviews? It's all anger and indignation, and fear. To be frank, she comes across as an unhinged lunatic. Now, I seriously doubt she is an actual lunatic. And I don't doubt she cares about the global environment. But she is really not getting much accomplished with her rants. By Thanksgiving she will be forgotten. But I wonder who are the real power brokers behind this teenager's 'suddenly" become world famous.

I have a nine year nephew who has Aspergers so I really have a deep sympathy for Greta Thunberg. My nephew has OCD as well so I can see how Greta can easily become obsessed with some like climate change.

All this has gotten me interested in studying the debate of climate change. I don't have a position on climate change since I have not studied the issue in depth. Perhaps it time to do so.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I've watched several of her interviews. Why is she so angry in all her interviews? It's all anger and indignation, and fear. To be frank, she comes across as an unhinged lunatic. Now, I seriously doubt she is an actual lunatic. And I don't doubt she cares about the global environment. But she is really not getting much accomplished with her rants. By Thanksgiving she will be forgotten. But I wonder who are the real power brokers behind this teenager's 'suddenly" become world famous.

I have a nine year nephew who has Aspergers so i really a deep sympathy for Greta Thunberg. My nephew has OCD as well so I can see how Greta can easily become obsessed with some like climate change.

All this has gotten me interested in studying the debate of climate change. I don't have a position on climate change since I have not studied the issue in depth. Perhaps it time to do so.

an interesting perspective:

genuineoriginal

Apparently you don't realize you'd have to be a Pepe kinda guy to use those memes in an attempt to trigger your idea of an npc. You've outed yourself, congratulations.
In order to be a Pepe kind of guy, I would have to hang out on 4chan.
But, I don't even know how to 4chan.
I do know how to find memes on the internet, so I "outed" myself as a meme kinda guy, not a Pepe kinda guy.

On the other hand, as a meme kinda guy, I can find memes about SJWs like you.
tenor.gif

You outed yourself as an SJW by all your racist, sexist, and phobic comments about people that are not stupid enough to believe the garbage that is coming from the Leftists.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
In order to be a Pepe kind of guy, I would have to hang out on 4chan.
But, I don't even know how to 4chan.
I do know how to find memes on the internet, so I "outed" myself as a meme kinda guy, not a Pepe kinda guy.

On the other hand, as a meme kinda guy, I can find memes about SJWs like you.
tenor.gif

You outed yourself as an SJW by all your racist, sexist, and phobic comments about people that are not stupid enough to believe the garbage that is coming from the Leftists.

It's been sad to watch her changing over the years. :(

genuineoriginal

It's all anger and indignation, and fear. To be frank, she comes across as an unhinged lunatic. Now, I seriously doubt she is an actual lunatic.
:idea: A Leftist!!! She comes across as a Leftist!!!

I wonder who are the real power brokers behind this teenager's 'suddenly" become world famous.
If you follow the money, they are the people trying to get the governments to institute "Carbon Credits".

NOAA is one of the organizations to check out if you are interested in the "consensus" science. https://www.noaa.gov/

Real Climate Science is a website to check out if you are interested in how NOAA is falsifying the data and hiding the past. https://realclimatescience.com

genuineoriginal

“Say goodbye to polar bears and a whole lot of ice. New research suggests the Arctic Ocean could be ice-free by 2015, with devastating consequences for the world. Can it be stopped?”
~Al Gore

At least the Polar Bears are now safe from the Global Warming Hoax.

Gary K

Banned
That the earth has at times been much colder than now, and that the climate has fluctuated over the centuries is undeniable. We could not have had ice ages and times of warming that put an end to the ice ages if that was not true. Was the excessive output of co2 by mankind the cause of the end of the ice ages in the past? If so, what did man do to cause the ice ages? You know, thousands of years before our current levels of industrialization.

Climate change driven by humans is a very shaky idea when we look at the history of planet earth. We have had great climate change without industrialization and with population levels far below the current population of earth. There was a warm earth during the medieval ages that lasted for 300 years and after that a cooling period. The warming period went from 950 to 1250 and is called the Medieval Warming Period. The Little Ice Age lasted about 500 years. It went from 1250 to 1750.

So, all you climate hoaxers what did man do to cause all this climate change long before population reached its current levels and industrialization was unknown? I'll just bet not a one of you will even attempt to answer this. You'll just claim this warming is different. Yeah, right.....

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I have a nine year nephew who has Aspergers so I really have a deep sympathy for Greta Thunberg.

:up:

What strikes me as really mentally ill is the fact that supposedly sane people are responding with vitriol and anger, rather than compassion and understanding, to a 16 year old girl who they suppose is mentally ill.

:up:

genuineoriginal

What strikes me as really mentally ill is the fact that supposedly sane people are responding with vitriol and anger, rather than compassion and understanding, to a 16 year old girl who they suppose is mentally ill.
What strikes me as really mentally ill is the people that think the vitriol and anger is directed towards a girl that is merely a pawn of the wicked people that stuck her in front of the cameras.

Gary K

Banned
The answer is here if you care to listen to it: https://youtu.be/r7aZ6vqCk2E?t=856
What I want from you is the data to prove the theory. Who was setting out sensors to record the temps? Where is the recorded data stored? Can I access it? Can anyone access the recorded data or are we just supposed to take some guy's word for it who makes it up in his imagination as he goes along?

No evidence. No believe.