toldailytopic: I am so sick of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Vinny

I fear an America led by a ruthless, power-hungry and hypocritical demagogue of the far right gaining power in America in 2112 because of the mindless backlash against the decent and honorable man currently in office .

Why do you fear that? You'll most likely be dead by 2112.

assuranceagent

I like tabletop wargames.

But I don't wear dresses. :nono:

:noid:

Okay, so there was that one time when I was like 5, but I got a thorough scolding and I haven't been anywhere near my mother's closet since. :mmph:

assuranceagent

I'm sick of people who pass an entire line of cars up, only to force their way in at the front of the line.

May they all die screaming in a fire. :squint:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I and sick and tired of the Squeaky threads; it would make a newcomer think twice about becoming a member. Same with Beloved57, they are both, either obtuse, or begging for attention.

koban

I and sick and tired of the Squeaky threads; it would make a newcomer think twice about becoming a member. Same with Beloved57, they are both, either obtuse, or begging for attention.

I am sick and tired of Squeaky lying about Christ.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
I like tabletop wargames.

But I don't wear dresses. :nono:

:noid:

Okay, so there was that one time when I was like 5, but I got a thorough scolding and I haven't been anywhere near my mother's closet since. :mmph:

My mother never had anything I wanted to wear. Every now and then she sees something of mine she wants to wear though.

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
I'm sick of otherwise intelligent people who stubbornly refuse to think for themselves. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.