toldailytopic: I am so sick of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
"Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree." Seriously. This song should've been put to sleep a loooooooooong time ago.

Jackson

I am really sick and tired of couples that throw away their marriage because they are to proud to do the right thing. :sigh:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Celebrities who offer their opinion on important topics. Nobody should ask 'em, nor should we care.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Celebrities who offer their opinion on important topics. Nobody should ask 'em, nor should we care.
Celebrities who could not be reached for comment:

Neal Armstrong

Shields and Yarnell

George Clooney

Abe Vigoda

Pauley Shore (phone disconnected)

Space Ghost

Bono (it was bound to happen sooner or later)

Brian Bosworth

Tina Yothers

Tom Brady's baby (no, the other one)

and

Hunter S. Thompson (on assignment)

~fini~

:plain:

Four O'Clock

I'm so sick of idiots who misrepresent what right-wing Christians actually believe.

Blessings Doc; I'm sick of politics being any part of Christianity; seems like you're calling me an 'idiot', please correct me if I'm wrong. I do know many 'left wing' Christians who are pro-life, etc...
But any on board here (many?) who call George W....good Christian, good American, and call Obama...'demon from hell' are simply missing the point of the Gospel...
I guess we'll simply agree to disagree...Merry Christmas...

Egbert

On the one hand, being a celebrity does not make one better qualified to speak on an important topic, so we should not give undue attention to what they say.
But on the other, being a celebrity does not preclude one from having good insights or being more intelligent than the average news pundit. It makes no sense to disregard the opinion simply because it comes from a celebrity, and to act like a celebrity's opinion is worth less than the average person's.

Status
Not open for further replies.