toldailytopic: I am so sick of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The drive-through workers asking if I want anything else when I just told them "that is all" after my order. AND . . .

The drive-through worker apologizing for the wait, regarless of how long it was, as if I can't handle that 45 seconds it took to get my coke.

I hate that too. I also hate those idiot cashiers (inside) who ask, "Is that for here or to go?" when I'm obviously in the restaurant myself and ordering twenty burgers/tacos/etc. I mean, I can't sit there and eat all of that by myself.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Nick is a sissy? How do you draw that conclusion?

Here is where you are pouring the punch bowl over your head. You use terminology that is debasing yet liberally applied to you. Not that you do not hang in there, you sometimes amaze me on that account. It would be better if you chose to call Nick something closer to what he appears to be, not what you appear to be, get it?

What would you call a guy that regularly gets pwn'd in a battle of wits by a man in a dress? And hasn't got the sense to stop when he has been bested?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
People who would serve an eviction notice five days before Christmas.

Shouldn't work. Even a Sanderson Act eviction takes seven...if you know someone hit by that tell them to file an answer with the court denying the breach. It will buy them a court date and additional time to make arrangements...and they should contact Legal Services in their state, since if they're having trouble paying rent they probably qualify for the aid.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What would you call a guy that regularly gets pwn'd in a battle of wits by a man in a dress? And hasn't got the sense to stop when he has been bested?

I was in a battle of wits with you? :jeffrson:

:mock: homos

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Also as a Warhammer 40K player, I'm sick of all the attention that the Space Wolves are receiving. They are like drunk furries in armour. That's not cool. Now Blood Angels and Chaos Noise Marines, those are cool.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Also as a Warhammer 40K player, I'm sick of all the attention that the Space Wolves are receiving. They are like drunk furries in armour. That's not cool. Now Blood Angels and Chaos Noise Marines, those are cool.

Took the words right out of my mouth. :noid:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Kids who forget to put the tape and scissors back in my room after they wrap presents. :noid:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Communists that complain about being poor while having no job skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.