toldailytopic: Is Barack Obama the worst president in US history?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'll bet you are.

Yeah, although it's too bad it took so long to make the simple point that Rush was wrong.

I don't think that war would have ever happened without the events of nine eleven. Do you?

I don't think the war was the right way or a just way to respond to 911. Do you?

There were many people who really believed that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq after nine eleven and those people also believed that those things were a real danger to the USA. After all, earlier Iraq had a huge stockpile of uranium and the USA was worried about that (after all, at that time the USA was serious about trying to control the spread of uranium, as opposed to the way that Hillary arranged to have much of the USA's supply of uranium put in Russia's hands). Even Saddam Hussein was planting false evidence about his weapons of mass destruction in an effort to scare off his enemies. That plan backfired and his false evidence lead to the war against the USA.

It is funny that Bush is so widely criticized because he tried to control the uranium which was previously in the hands of a dictator and now hardly a peep is heard about Hillary and the donation which was made to the Clinton Foundation which resulted in Russia gaining control of such a huge amount of the uranium previously controlled by the USA.

You have so much to be proud of!

There are many people who really believe the earth is flat, too. Some of them are right here on this forum!

(I have extra !!!! if you need them, btw.)

It's funny how some people like to sidestep any responsibility for the mess they made of the Middle East. Now we reap the whirlwind they sowed.

Jerry Shugart

Yeah, although it's too bad it took so long to make the simple point that Rush was wrong.

Did you forget that he said that he did not know how long it would take? I felt sorry for you because of your futile search to declare such a tiny victory that I decided to offer you some crumbs. But you cannot even be gracious about that.

I don't think the war was the right way or a just way to respond to 911. Do you?

In hindsight, no! But some people really had concerns about the safety of the people living in the USA. Do you think that was wrong?

There are many people who really believe the earth is flat, too. Some of them are right here on this forum!

Yes, and some people actually believe that the Obama administration was telling the truth about what happened in Bengazi.

Some people actually believe that Hillary actually turned over all her emails.

And in most cases those who believed those pieces of fiction actually voted for Hillary.

It's funny how some people like to sidestep any responsibility for the mess they made of the Middle East. Now we reap the whirlwind they sowed.

No, what's funny are those who continue to blame Bush for every ill in the world. The actions which he took was for the purpose of protecting Americans and trying to control uranium which was in the hands of a dictator. On the other hand, the same people who continue to attack Bush just turn their blind eyes to the truth that Hillary was responsible for Russia getting control of the uranium which the USA previously controlled.

And all it took was a contribution to the Clinton Foundation.

Aren't you proud?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Did you forget that he said that he did not know how long it would take? I felt sorry for you because of your futile search to declare such a tiny victory that I decided to offer you some crumbs. But you cannot even be gracious about that.

Did you forget that Rush's farthest guess out was three years? Well, he got an extra year's grace period and it still never happened.

Please - don't feel sorry for me because I stuck to an honest interpretation of Rush's exact words.

In hindsight, no!

Good to know.

But some people really had concerns about the safety of the people living in the USA. Do you think that was wrong?

Of course not.

No, what's funny are those who continue to blame Bush for every ill in the world. The actions which he took was for the purpose of protecting Americans and trying to control uranium which was in the hands of a dictator. On the other hand, the same people who continue to attack Bush just turn their blind eyes to the truth that Hillary was responsible for Russia getting control of the uranium which the USA previously controlled.

And all it took was a contribution to the Clinton Foundation.

I'm talking about specific actions, not "every ill in the world." (Which you seem to be ascribing to both Obama and Hillary interchangeably.) Any president is subject to that kind of scrutiny. GW took the wrong action and it cost lives, untold suffering, and trillions of dollars which cranked up that debt that Obama inherited which started with Reagan, as you can see in the graph I posted earlier.

Aren't you proud?

Aren't you gracious?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
And that's why you didn't finish the sentence, which is what it does say.

I'm sure Jerry appreciated the assist, such as it is. :chuckle:

he might, but i'm no fan of rush

just a fan of accuracy

it's the pedant in me :banana:

Spoiler
education-teaching-pin-cash_withdrawal-pedants-english_language-sentence-jdon104_low.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Of course you want to talk about anything and everything except than that contribution to the Clinton Foundation.

You mean the contribution that Trump made to the Clinton Foundation?

This thread wasn't about Hillary, last I checked. You seem a little stuck on her, but this is about the worst president(s) in history.

Jerry Shugart

You mean the contribution that Trump made to the Clinton Foundation?

No, the contribution to the Clinton foundation that resulted in the transfer of the rights to tons of uranium from the USA to Russia.

This thread wasn't about Hillary, last I checked. You seem a little stuck on her, but this is about the worst president(s) in history.

Didn't Obama appoint Hilary to the office of Secretary of State? And Hillary was Secretary of State when the transfer of the ownership of the uranium took place. And all it took was a donation to the Clinton foundation.

I can certainly understand why you want to divorce Hillary from the Obama administration but it can't be done.

Besides that, it was as Secretary of State when Hillary used a private email server to communicate messages (which were retroactively marked classified) instead of the official State Department email accounts. This left state secrets the easy prey of hackers.

But hey, what does that matter and what does it matter that Russia ended up with the rights to tons of uranium? What really matters is that Rush might have been wrong about the effects to the economy as a result of the policies of the Obama administration.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
No, the contribution to the Clinton foundation that resulted in the transfer of the rights to tons of uranium from the USA to Russia.

Oh, I'm thinking about Trump's contribution to the Clinton Foundation. We could talk about how he's such great friends with Putin, so what's a little uranium among friends, right? Besides, Trump thinks more countries should have nuclear weapons.

I can certainly understand why you want

No you can't. You don't know what I want.

I came on this thread to talk about how I think Trump will be the worst president in U.S. history. That's what's current news, and while I voted for Hillary, I'm not even thinking about her right now. She's off my radar and it's time now to focus on what Trump's doing with the short-fingered hand that's behind his back. So you can have the last word, because I've got news to read.

Jerry Shugart

That's what's current news, and while I voted for Hillary, I'm not even thinking about her right now.

I wouldn't admit it to anyone if I had voted for Hillary. But hey, what does it matter if she was responsible for Russia getting the rights to our uranium? After all, I am sure she needed the dough. What does it really matter if she did not tell the truth about Bengazi. After all, the truth might have hurt her feelings and we wouldn't want that, would we? And what does it matter that she did not tell the truth about her emails? That too would have hurt her feelings.

The liberals prove that they love those who do not tell them the truth, you know, that you can keep your doctor and you can keep your healthcare plan!

And then the liberals just cannot understand why some people do not trust them and cannot understand why anyone would vote for anyone other than Hillary, even though Hillary explained that.

We are nothing but a basket full of deplorables!

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
The liberals prove that they love those who do not tell them the truth,

!
And I thought Stripe was the only poster who consistently broke my irony meter. Or maybe you did see the buses transporting all those Mass voters to New Hampshire.
Do you even know what a lie is?

Jerry Shugart

And I thought Stripe was the only poster who consistently broke my irony meter. Or maybe you did see the buses transporting all those Mass voters to New Hampshire.
Do you even know what a lie is?

What else would you expect from those Hillary calls a basket full of deplorables? You know, those who Obama said love their guns and religion!

We just come by it naturally.