toldailytopic: What do you collect?

IMJerusha

In terms of inanimate objects: Books and Depression Glass. Old cameras too! I don't think I have enough guns to call it a collection.....but, I'm workin' on it! Might have V-45 beat on the Bibles! I need to go count 'em! Coffee mugs from all over!

In terms of live stuff: Cats. I'm one dog short of the official title "Redneck"!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I used to collect Spurgeon's Metropolitan tabernacle pulpit and other works by him, I had managed to collect 36 volumes some of them over a 150 years old BEAUTIFULLY crafted and decorated....I had to sell them to survive :( I wept. I have now only four modern reprints. aw I love Spurgeon.

I have a fine collection of poems on my computer by ME. wanna hear one? :)

I know how you love poetry.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I used to collect newts and sticklebacks as a kid and leeches from standing in the river wiv no wellies on.

glorydaz

I'm sure glad I went back and read this thread. You guys are all so cool. I was smiling throughout (or laughing outloud).

I guess I have to admit to collecting horses. It's my oldest daughter's fault. She recues them and leaves them here for me to "enjoy." Oh, and I also collect little ceramic birds. Well, one daughter got me one when she was little, and I made over it too much, I guess, because all the kids have joined in over the years. Gotta love kids and horses....oh, and dogs. Gotta collect dogs. :thumb:

exminister

Motorcycles. Currently have 5. Oldest 1970 Moto guzzi Ambassador. Newest 2010 Ducati Multi stada. Got a Harley and BMW airhead and a modern MG EV. Most I owned at one time was 7, that was a nightmare.

Dena

So you collect empty houses?

So far just one?

Actually, we're getting rid of that too. We're going to sell our house to move into something smaller for now.

But no, our house isn't empty. Perhaps by some standards. A few people have commented on it being empty but it still feels full of junk to me. I'm trying to figure out how we're going to live in 800sq feet, so clearly we've got something.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I collect fishing lures and lots of them, even if they don't work on the fish... hey, they caught the fisherman..:eek:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You do not need to collect remotes, they secretly liaise while we sleep and multiply of their own accord.