toldailytopic: What will 4 more years of Obama mean for this country?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
1. Not only will they not care, but if they're anything like me, they'll be cheering for him while he does it. There's not an hispanic or a muslim alive who should be presiding over the Trump case. Clear conflict of interest.
:idunno: I don't know. How are similar situations handled? For example, if a black judge is hearing a case involving a KKK member are they supposed to remove themselves from the case because of a conflict of interest?
Normally, I think, conflict of interests are based on something more tangible than not liking someone's particular ideology or politics or religion. A lot of people have been saying that Trump's comments are the textbook definition of racism and I don't think I'd fully agree with that, but I also don't think Trump has that much to stand on.

2. What he needs to win is patently clear to everyone: he needs to get more electoral votes than the other candidates.
:plain: Thanks for the primer on presidential elections.

What I meant is, and I think you are smart enough to know, can Trump win based on his base? I imagine not so it comes down to other segments of the voting population. So your comments about his base not caring don't matter much.

One predictor of this is popular polls. Clinton currently has the advantage, but not by much. And if trends thus far are any indicator, she won't have it for long.
Will be interesting to see how things go.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
:idunno: I don't know. How are similar situations handled? For example, if a black judge is hearing a case involving a KKK member are they supposed to remove themselves from the case because of a conflict of interest?

Yes. Again, conflict of interests. For both Trump and such a KKK member, it is only right to demand a socially conservative white judge.

Normally, I think, conflict of interests are based on something more tangible than not liking someone's particular ideology or politics or religion.

I could walk into the ghetto dressed in white robes and hood with a sign saying "White Power," and expect not to be beaten up or shot?

Be honest.

A lot of people have been saying that Trump's comments are the textbook definition of racism and I don't think I'd fully agree with that, but I also don't think Trump has that much to stand on

At this point, I honestly don't care. I am fed up with the minorities. Between Obama, the illegals, the Mexicans, the liberals, the homos and the Black Lives Matter movement, I'm prepared to vote for any politician who says he'll get rid of every single one of them.

It's either us or them, and the liberals and minorities are offering us no quarter.

They need to leave. And a wall is a good first step.

:plain: Thanks for the primer on presidential elections.

Bet you laughed. :p

It reminds me of an undergraduate biology professor who informed us that, in order to do well on the exams, we needed to have a much higher number of correct answers in comparison to the incorrect answers.

What I meant is, and I think you are smart enough to know, can Trump win based on his base? I imagine not so it comes down to other segments of the voting population. So your comments about his base not caring don't matter much.

Just his base? I don't know. There's a whole lot of really angry white men in this country. Obama and the BLM movement have certainly fueled our rage. The Mexicans and Muslims too.

I suppose there's only one way to find out. Let's just keep watching the polls.

I eagerly await Trump's inevitable presidential victory. This country will be made white great again. Just you wait.

Last edited:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Yes. Again, conflict of interests. For both Trump and such a KKK member, it is only right to demand a socially conservative white judge.
Is that actually how things happen or are you just saying you think it should happen?

I could walk into the ghetto dressed in white robes and hood with a sign saying "White Power," and expect not to be beaten up or shot?

Be honest.
What does that have to do with Trump and this judge?

At this point, I honestly don't care. I am fed up with the minorities. Between Obama, the illegals, the Mexicans, the liberals, the homos and the Black Lives Matter movement, I'm prepared to vote for any politician who says he'll get rid of every single one of them.

It's either us or them, and the liberals and minorities are offering us no quarter.

They need to leave. And a wall is a good first step.
"Offering you no quarter"? :plain:

Just his base? I don't know. There's a whole lot of really angry white men in this country. Obama and the BLM movement have certainly fueled our rage. The Mexicans and Muslims too.

I suppose there's only one way to find out. Let's just keep watching the polls.

I eagerly await Trump's inevitable presidential victory. This country will be made white great again. Just you wait.
We'll see.