toldailytopic: Wild Wednesday. What are some of the wildest things you have ever done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for March 24th, 2010 09:18 AM

toldailytopic: Wild Wednesday. What are some of the wildest things you have ever done in your life?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
In accordance with my 5th Amendment Rights; I respectfully refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me. :plain:

Ecumenicist

I recall hanging onto a windshield wiper on the hood of a vehicle while my goofy friends tried to throw me off by driving wrecklessly in the parking lot of a campground. That was a long, long time ago.

Another time I was resting on the hood of a pickup truck when I heard a crunch - thud next to me. Another goofy friend had hurled a bag of charcoal over the roof of a house and it landed about 10 inches from my head. The good news was it was his pickup truck and it ruined his windshield.

Newman

I just completed an 11 day, 18 state, 7,382 mile road trip across America. 6 guys in a rental Chevy Suburban.

St. Louis, Huron SD, Badlands, Bozeman MT, Cor d'Alene Lake ID, Rushmore, Seattle WA, Olympic NP, Oregon coast, Portland OR, Florence OR?, Redwood NF, California coast, Highway 1 down to Santa Cruz, San Francisco CA, Monterrey Bay, very brief stop in L.A., Las Vegas (no gambling), Hoover Dam, Southern Utah, Arches NP, Denver CO, Kansas City MO, and Nashville TN, just to give you an idea of our route.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just completed an 11 day, 18 state, 7,382 mile road trip across America. 6 guys in a rental Chevy Suburban.

St. Louis, Huron SD, Badlands, Bozeman MT, Cor d'Alene Lake ID, Rushmore, Seattle WA, Olympic NP, Oregon coast, Portland OR, Florence OR?, Redwood NF, California coast, Highway 1 down to Santa Cruz, San Francisco CA, Monterrey Bay, very brief stop in L.A., Las Vegas (no gambling), Hoover Dam, Southern Utah, Arches NP, Denver CO, Kansas City MO, and Nashville TN, just to give you an idea of our route.
:noway:

That's not a route, that's a map of the world!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I recall hanging onto a windshield wiper on the hood of a vehicle while my goofy friends tried to throw me off by driving wrecklessly in the parking lot of a campground. That was a long, long time ago.
It's crazy how many teenagers get killed doing that exact thing. Scary! (I did it as well :shocked: )

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Nice! I love road trips!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As a teenager... I packed up and moved to California to become a professional skateboarder.

No money, no plan. Just my VW bug and my skateboard.

I broke into our zoo and rode on an ostrich at 3:00 in the morning in the middle of winter. (well I hung on to his neck anyway).

I once jumped off the roof of a car going about 70 mph into the sunroof of another car on the interstate.

I also jumped off a bridge at the Lake of the Ozarks that was over 80 ft high (even with tennis shoes, it still hurt)

Jackson

As a teenager... I packed up and moved to California to become a professional skateboarder.

No money, no plan. Just my VW bug and my skateboard.

We just had Eddie Elguera speak at our church for a youth conference. Remember him?

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Me and a friend of mine had a two destruction derby in a vacant field close to Bandimere Raceway out on Rooney Road; neither one of got hurt, can't say the for the old Chevy and Ford we were used.

Got married at a young age.

Did some Bible studies with MBI and WBI.

Drove from Denver, Colorado to Granite Falls, Washington in 24 hours.

Became a funeral director after printing for 30+ years.

Joined TOL.​

The Berean

In accordance with my 5th Amendment Rights; I respectfully refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me. :plain:
I thought honest hard-working Italian Americans have nothing to hide? :idunno: How's the olive oil business doing these days by the way? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.