toldailytopic: WILDCARD Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for April 14th, 2010 08:19 AM

toldailytopic: WILDCARD Wednesday!

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Newman

What's the worst, most depressing, horrible, and egregious thing that has ever happened to you?

Granite

Hall of Fame
Lol! Why would you ask a bunch of Christians that? You know what we're going to say... :chuckle:

Eh, good point. All right: you Christian folk who've gone through your whole getting saved thing, provide the second best experience of your lives.:chuckle:

And for everyone else without that caveat, fire away. No more IRS rampage talk.

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
Eh, good point. All right: you Christian folk who've gone through your whole getting saved thing, provide the second best experience of your lives.:chuckle:

And for everyone else without that caveat, fire away. No more IRS rampage talk.

Okay...getting married, then. Still amazed at how profound an effect that had on my life, even beyond what I expected. And at how much of that change was positive. Much more than expected there as well.

But then it hasn't even been three years yet, so ask me again in ten. Maybe I'll have a different answer. :chuckle:

The Berean

Okay...getting married, then. Still amazed at how profound an effect that had on my life, even beyond what I expected. And at how much of that change was positive. Much more than expected there as well.

But then it hasn't even been three years yet, so ask me again in ten. Maybe I'll have a different answer. :chuckle:

Hi Mary! :wave2:

I like asking ladies this question. Going into your marriage did you have any expectations or specific ideas as to what it means to be a "wife"? :think:

Newman

Best thing that ever happened to me?

:think:

Taking piano lessons as a kid. I absolutely hated it then, but now I really really appreciate my parents making me do that.

ragTagblues

I think the best thing that ever happened to me happened today!

Just been accepted into university and the one in question is considered among the top universities in the country. . . I'm chuffed!

bybee

Hey!

Hey!

I think the best thing that ever happened to me happened today!

Just been accepted into university and the one in question is considered among the top universities in the country. . . I'm chuffed!

Congratulations! I'm happy for you! blessings, bybee

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Did you have some favourite pets when you were a child? We had several dogs and my fathers’ main pet was Duke, an Irish Collie. When Duke died I was eight, and I wanted a German Shepherd. At age ten, my father brought home a female German Shepherd puppy, I named Suzy and she was my dog who I took with me to college; Suzy died at age 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.