toldailytopic: Will America survive Obama's presidency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

Perhaps..

Perhaps..

Why take out the concerns on non-citizens? :kookoo:

Assuming a string of appeals no? Lets remember our court systems are often not so great about finding actual guilt. You're willing to break up families over this?

Non-citizens pay taxes just as well as citizens. They contribute to this country in innumerable ways. They're hardly a drain on the country.

If you take the chip off your shoulder and remove your blinders you will notice that I am not placing blame on aliens, legal or not. I just stated that the legal aliens should enjoy the same rights and privileges as do citizens. Perhaps you must remember that our court systems treat citizens as badly as they do aliens, sometimes worse! No, I would not break up families. It is heart-breaking to see the capricious way in which the laws are enforced. Hard-working, law-abiding illegals are not a threat to our country. But, are we being overwhelmed by the waves of illegal immigrants? How are we to continue to provide services? The amoebic parasite we call congress will likely do us in with "Pork Barrel" spending and self-aggrandizement. No doubt, our President, who came out of nowhere has lots of IOU's. I pray he handles it well. peace, bybee

This Charming Manc

To play the race card, in this instance, undercuts your argument. You are making a speculative and insulting commentary.

I understand what you are saying to a point.

But lets face it most of the people moaning about illegals are white people with no or few Spanish speaking friends.

Most do not ,nor would not work in the jobs most illegal immigrants work in.

Most have not nor will not face the problems many illegal immigrants face in South America, Asia or living in the poorer areas of the big cities in the USA

The languages used suggested you were superior to the illegal immigrants.

Also that you had an entitlement to better healthcare, services than someone else through an accident of birth.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I understand what you are saying to a point.
Well, you speak the language...

But lets face it most of the people moaning about illegals are white people with no or few Spanish speaking friends.
Most people moaning about criminals aren't felons.

Most do not ,nor would not work in the jobs most illegal immigrants work in.
And wouldn't commit felonies.

Most have not nor will not face the problems many illegal immigrants face in South America, Asia or living in the poorer areas of the big cities in the USA
Or have my in laws. :plain:

The languages used suggested you were superior to the illegal immigrants.
:poly: Que?

Also that you had an entitlement to better healthcare, services than someone else through an accident of birth.
Gross speculation. Some people plan to have their children. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.