LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Disturbing. This from Prageru isn't for the faint of heart.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
IMG_20230501_184854.jpg

A Republican councilman in Indiana is going viral after writing on Facebook that he now identifies as a woman of color in an apparent effort to troll the left.

Ryan Webb, a father of five who is married to his wife, Brandy, is currently a councilman for Delaware County, Indiana, according to his official account.

But he raised eyebrows after he announced his gender transition on Facebook in a move that some conservative commentators are interpreting as a joke. Webb himself has said that he is holding up a "mirror to the political left" to expose the contradictions in gender ideology.

"After much consideration I have decided to come out and finally feel comfortable announcing my true authentic self," Webb wrote in a post from April.

Webb's post has received hate online, with I-Team 8 reporting that the councilman has even received calls for his "execution."

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Today I was surprised to find out that this weirdo was a tranny

That campaign reached its apogee last June 8, when a mentally disturbed man who camouflaged himself appeared among raucous crowds of protesters outside Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s home with the intention of assassinating the embattled justice. The suspect turned himself in before carrying out his plan. Police reported the man — who was armed with a gun, a tactical knife, pepper spray, and zip ties — confessed “he was upset about the leak of a recent Supreme Court draft decision regarding the right to an abortion” and believed killing Kavanaugh would “give his life meaning.” Media outlets reported that the would-be assassin, Nicholas Roske of California, identified online as a “trans gamer girl” and “sissy slave” named “Sophie.”