Trump 2007, W. Bush to blame for Iraq and Hillary is "brilliant" and "a friend"

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Yet another Christian? who has admitted that he'll vote for someone evil.

I've admitted that I will not vote for someone evil, where evil is defined as wanting to repeal the Second Amendment RKBA. That's Clinton.

Evil covers a wide spectrum. If you're voting for Donald Trump specifically because you haven't heard him say that he'll attempt to repeal the 2nd Amendment, then you're not looking at the wide spectrum that evil covers.

BTW: While I acknowledge that Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party are anti-gun, I must have missed her quote when she said as President she would repeal the 2nd Amendment.

Could you link that quote for me in your next post?

Those who don't follow politics really should not try to get involved in it during an election time.

You mean, by involved, determining for whom to vote?

Voting and in your case defending a candidate on an internet forums without truly knowing a thing about that candidate.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
While I acknowledge that Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party are anti-gun, I must have missed her quote when she said as President she would repeal the 2nd Amendment. Could you link that quote for me in your next post?
Of course not, because she, and nor hardly any other Dem, will ever be self-aware enough to acknowledge that their political patterns lead inexorably to that sad conclusion.

Notice, I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, that they just don't know what they actually believe about the RKBA. It could be that they know they favor repealing the Amendment, they just prefer to deviously and duplicitously and dishonestly avoid ever saying it on the record.

But it doesn't matter practically if they are deliberately and consciously being tricksters or not---their agenda will lead to repeal. That's the philosophical foundation of their agenda. They are the epitome of give-'em-an-inch-and-they'll-take-a-mile. They cannot be trusted. And during this mess of an election cycle, where we all know what Clinton wants to do if we give her and her kind an inch, just what kind of mile she'd prefer to take, I'll take my chances on Trump. You may prefer to defend another hill, but for me, when everything else is a huge mess, I'll take the RKBA over everything else. I could live with an utterly liberal Dem on every other issue, who is somehow also strong on the RKBA. But that is not an option. Maybe it will be one day, since the RKBA is a civil right, but not today, and I'm not going to hold my breath either.

He's either lying/a shill, or he's not. Either way, I still prefer him to Clinton.
defending a candidate on an internet forums without truly knowing a thing about that candidate
You think that participating on an internet forum, is being involved in politics? 'Gotta disagree there.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
While I acknowledge that Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party are anti-gun, I must have missed her quote when she said as President she would repeal the 2nd Amendment. Could you link that quote for me in your next post?
Of course not, because she, and nor hardly any other Dem, will ever be self-aware enough to acknowledge that their political patterns lead inexorably to that sad conclusion.

Notice, I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, that they just don't know what they actually believe about the RKBA. It could be that they know they favor repealing the Amendment, they just prefer to deviously and duplicitously and dishonestly avoid ever saying it on the record.

But it doesn't matter practically if they are deliberately and consciously being tricksters or not---their agenda will lead to repeal...

He's either lying/a shill, or he's not. Either way, I still prefer him to Clinton.

Keep in mind that Donald Trump is a sociopath who ran with liberals up until the time that he decided that he wanted to be a republican for a day.

Again: thanks for acknowledging that you are a Christian? who is willing to vote for someone who you know absolutely nothing about, and when told that he's pure evil, you ignore it.

defending a candidate on an internet forums without truly knowing a thing about that candidate

You think that participating on an internet forum, is being involved in politics? 'Gotta disagree there.

You're attempting to influence others into voting for your candidate. It's different here than having a one on one conversation with someone outside of the www, as here who knows how many people read your posts and are influenced by them.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Keep in mind that Donald Trump is a sociopath who ran with liberals up until the time that he decided that he wanted to be a republican for a day.
I have no evidence to suggest that Clinton is not also a sociopath, so that one's a coin flip.
Again: thanks for acknowledging that you are a Christian? who is willing to vote for someone who you know absolutely nothing about, and when told that he's pure evil, you ignore it.
Clinton is pure evil. Trump maybe is, maybe isn't, but he is saying the right things about the RKBA and she is a known anti-RKBA quantity; and again, in this particular mess of an election cycle, the RKBA is the only clarifying issue for me.
You're attempting to influence others into voting for your candidate.
Only in the way that Dems are trying to repeal the Second Amendment.
It's different here than having a one on one conversation with someone outside of the www, as here who knows how many people read your posts and are influenced by them.
I guarantee none.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

there are hardcore conservatives outside of TOL who support Trump. The question is: How can they call themselves conservative when they're supporting a liberal like Trump?

Because not all conservatives are GOP, that's why.

Some conservatives feel the need to adjust, whereas the GOP is willing to just go down with it's ship.

You want to be a martyr in a democratic country, be my guest :rolleyes:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just wait until you see the polls in October - you are in for a shock

Not hardly ... the shock was that someone as unbalanced as Trump beat out candidates who were actually qualified ... and not certifiably insane. His campaign has promoted bullying and violence.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Surely you're not stating that Libertarian Patrick jane and others like ok doser and Grosnick Marowbe are "hard core conservatives" are you Mr. Fly?

They're Libertarians who love Donald Trump for his liberal social values, but like most Libertarians think that Trump will allow them to keep a few dollars in their pocket as opposed to Hillary.

Granted, there are hardcore conservatives outside of TOL who support Trump. The question is: How can they call themselves conservative when they're supporting a liberal like Trump?

Because not all conservatives are GOP, that's why.

Some conservatives feel the need to adjust, whereas the GOP is willing to just go down with it's ship.

You want to be a martyr in a democratic country, be my guest :rolleyes:

The GOP is irrelevant in this attempt at a debate. How can someone call themselves conservative when they embrace the liberal social and economic beliefs and agenda of Donald Trump?

Yes, I said liberal economic beliefs and agenda of Donald Trump.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
How can someone call themselves conservative when they embrace the liberal social and economic beliefs and agenda of Donald Trump?

Yes, I said liberal economic beliefs and agenda of Donald Trump.
Guns. The Second Amendment. The Right to Keep and Bear Arms.