Trump has not conceded

marke

Former Attorney General Bill Barr reportedly called former President Trump’s false claims of election fraud “bull----,” according to a new book on the final days of the Trump administration.

“My attitude was: It was put-up or shut-up time,” Barr told Karl in an interview, referring to why he decided to give prosecutors approval to probe the fraud allegations, and why he opened his own unofficial inquiry into the claims.

“If there was evidence of fraud, I had no motive to suppress it. But my suspicion all the way along was that there was nothing there. It was all bull----,” Barr added.

The former attorney general also said that allegations that voting machines across the country were rigged to switch votes from Biden to Trump were not true.

“We realized from the beginning it was just bull---,” Barr told Karl.

“It’s a counting machine, and they save everything that was counted. So you just reconcile the two. There had been no discrepancy reported anywhere, and I’m still not aware of any discrepancy,” he added.

Barr also revealed that then-Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) repeatedly urged the attorney general to speak out against Trump’s claims of election fraud.

Bill Barr helped obstruct the investigations of the government murders at Ruby Ridge, so he has a history of questionable judgment and behavior.

As Deputy Attorney General from 1991 to January 1993,
Terwilliger served directly under Attorney General William
Barr, and he was directly responsible for supervision of all
criminal investigations conducted by the Justice Department
and the FBI. Incredibly, he testified that he knew nothing
about the shootout, and that he had left for vacation with his
family on Aug. 22, spent the week travelling from one lodging site to another in Grand Teton and Yellowstone national
parks, and never once checked in with his office, or even saw
a newspaper or heard a radio or TV broadcast about the Ruby
Ridge shootout.
This was despite the fact that FBI supervisor Douglas
Gow had testified that he briefed Terwilliger in Washington
on Aug. 21, and that an FBI supervisor in Idaho had remarked
at the time that Terwilliger was involved.
Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) put this under the category of "plausible deniability," and expressed amazement to
Terwilliger that "neither the Attorney General nor the Deputy
Attorney General knew anything about it." Terwilliger responded that he would be very surprised if Attorney General
Barr had not been getting situation reports as they came in,
but this opening was never followed up by the members of
the subcommittee.

Last edited:

marke

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) said on Sunday that claims made by former President Trump and other Republicans about the 2020 election being rigged against the former New York real estate mogul to “a bit like WWF.”

“Here in the U.S., there's a growing recognition that this is a bit like WWF, that it's entertaining, but it's not real,” Romney said.

“And I know people want to say yeah, they believe in the big lie in some cases, but I think people recognize that it's a lot of show and - and bombast, but it's going nowhere. The election is over. It was, it was fair,” Romney continued.

Romney has a history of bad judgments also. I don't put much stock in what he has to say.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I had to correct my allegation. Barr obstructed the investigation into government mistakes at Ruby Ridge for which he was partly to blame, not Waco.
Do you think Barr should be charged for his treason against Trump?

marke

Do you think Barr should be charged for his treason against Trump?
I don't know if "treason against Trump" is a crime. By obstructing investigations into crimes committed by Justice Department officials against Trump and the US Barr has seriously damaged his credibility and should be called to testify under oath about his obstruction.

Arthur Brain

How is it you say Trump has no right to challenge the election that democrats have failed miserably to convince tens of millions of Americans contained no fraud?
I said no such fraud has been established, anything but in fact. All Trump has managed to do is add yet more embarrassment to an already unenviable legacy with continuing to peddle such. That there are monumentally gullible people who bought/buy into the nonsense has no bearing on the facts.

marke

I said no such fraud has been established, anything but in fact. All Trump has managed to do is add yet more embarrassment to an already unenviable legacy with continuing to peddle such. That there are monumentally gullible people who bought/buy into the nonsense has no bearing on the facts.
No conclusion of fraud has yet been established because investigations into fraud have not yet concluded. Cases involving potential fraud have also not yet been resolved, so of course the fact of fraud has not yet been established beyond a reasonable doubt.

Arthur Brain

No conclusion of fraud has yet been established because investigations into fraud have not yet concluded. Cases involving potential fraud have also not yet been resolved, so of course the fact of fraud has not yet been established beyond a reasonable doubt.
Sure it has. There isn't any, none remotely resembling the widespread scale that all the ongoing hinges upon at any rate. It's a farce. Was from the get go.

marke

Sure it has. There isn't any, none remotely resembling the widespread scale that all the ongoing hinges upon at any rate. It's a farce. Was from the get go.
Democrats hired democrat investigators to examine democrat election precincts and those hirelings concluded no fraud occurred. Tens of millions of Americans can see right through that crap. That is why more honorable government officials and investigators are in the process of conducting non-biased investigations into the credible allegations.

Arthur Brain

Democrats hired democrat investigators to examine democrat election precincts and those hirelings concluded no fraud occurred. Tens of millions of Americans can see right through that crap. That is why more honorable government officials and investigators are in the process of conducting non-biased investigations into the credible allegations.
Um, no. That's just you making stuff up.

marke

Um, no. That's just you making stuff up.
Anyone claiming no investigations into unresolved voter fraud allegations are ongoing is showing a serious ignorance of the facts.

Bob Cheeley, lead attorney for two of the petitioners, told Just the News that he believes the ruling will allow the complainants to “get an audit and get to the truth.”
“This is a huge victory for everyone who wants to get to the truth about the way in which Fulton County mishandled the absentee ballot count,” he said.

Arthur Brain

Anyone claiming no investigations into unresolved voter fraud allegations are ongoing is showing a serious ignorance of the facts.

Bob Cheeley, lead attorney for two of the petitioners, told Just the News that he believes the ruling will allow the complainants to “get an audit and get to the truth.”
“This is a huge victory for everyone who wants to get to the truth about the way in which Fulton County mishandled the absentee ballot count,” he said.
Oh, well good luck with the "high powered microscopes" then...

marke

Oh, well good luck with the "high powered microscopes" then...
Why would democrats object to the use of high-powered microscopes in forensics examinations of ballots? I believe their best hope if fraud is there is for the evidence to be blurred.

Arthur Brain

Why would democrats object to the use of high-powered microscopes in forensics examinations of ballots? I believe their best hope if fraud is there is for the evidence to be blurred.
Hey, let there be telescopes to identify ballots that might be circling Mars at this juncture. It's beyond satirising now, just solely embarrassing.

marke

Hey, let there be telescopes to identify ballots that might be circling Mars at this juncture. It's beyond satirising now, just solely embarrassing.
Do you mock the use of microscopes in forensic investigations? That sounds a little back-woodsy.