Trump's Executive order: How do Pro-Life Christians defend rejecting Refugees?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Amount of victims and families of victims shot down by extremists against Trump's order: 0

You see, because neither would you if it happened to you.

So, find your bibs libs- Trump is simply not ignoring all who your Barry O set aside for your self-righteous agendas :wave2:

glorydaz

Matthew 23:23-24
23 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cummin, and have neglected the weightier provisions of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness; but these are the things you should have done without neglecting the others. 24 “You blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!

So...justice, mercy, and faithfulness are the requirements of the law?

Jesus Christ was the end of the law for righteousness.

Danoh

Does Paul strike you as being particularly centrist?

Yep; your so called MAD continues to prove itself to be books based :chuckle:

What side of the aisle is a statement like "neither circumcision, nor uncircumcision; neither male, nor female; neither bond, nor free" made from?

Neither; you extremist :chuckle:

You allowed yourself once more to get hung up on the "one size fits all" label you turned a simple use of a word - the word "centrist" - into.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
There has been no prospect in letting in Muslim immigrants for anyone, including their selves. The only thing that's come of it is trouble.
They don't have to come into our countries to be safe or to otherwise carry on with their lives.

Let it sink in well that the only reason liberals want it is because they do not like Christians. Liberals will always support ANYTHING that treads on Christians.

'Liberal Christians' simply are not Christians, they just think they are- no Christian could sit there and support everything that the Bible speaks against and call it 'love'. That's functional atheism on a stick :rolleyes:
For 'Crucible' to assume that he is entitled to sit in judgment over other Christians, who have the misfortune of not sharing his political beliefs, is nothing less than blasphemy!

What is all very disturbing is the lack of moral fibre on the part of other conservatives in this forum that have chosen not to disassociate or distance themselves from 'Crucible's' outrageous comment!

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
For 'Crucible' to assume that he is entitled to sit in judgment over other Christians, who have the misfortune of not sharing his political beliefs, is nothing less than blasphemy!

What is all very disturbing is the lack of moral fibre on the part of other conservatives in this forum that have chosen not to disassociate or distance themselves from 'Crucible's' outrageous comment!

This thread is about attempting to call all Christians bad who hold to 'pro life' and support immigration control on Muslims- which you all can't even be accurate with, you just can't help but call it a 'Muslim ban'.

You all are driven by self-righteous drivel meant to gather as many non-thinking drones to pitch in on it.

There is nothing more Christian about a person who ignores the victims and their friends/families thereof because you don't want to offend a bunch of stiff-necked Muslims who could care less if the one next to them shot you down.

There is another way of dealing with people other than letting them straight into your home- but you all never made any attempt to consider anything else, because IT IS SIMPLY ABOUT TREADING ON US.

You can't take care of the homeless man down the road from your nice, proud-of home of yours, but all of a sudden your a saint who wants these 'refugees' up in here beside him?

Pft
663LSmORbCoku84SYxXw_Tigga_Please.gif

I've pretty much just had enough of you people, and that is why Trump is in office. Deal with it :wave2:

rexlunae

yes, who were under the law till the cross. You're an atheist right? Yet you quote the scriptures as appeal to authority.

Do think about that.

I'm an atheist wondering why there are so many people here calling themselves Christian who clearly are not. You're right. I don't believe in gods, or heaven, or hell. I'm not a Christian at all. I'm just more Christian than you are.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
23 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cummin, and have neglected the weightier provisions of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness; but these are the things you should have done without neglecting the others. 24 “You blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!

He told his followers to do these things.

yes, who were under the law till the cross. You're an atheist right? Yet you quote the scriptures as appeal to authority.

Do think about that.

I'm an atheist wondering why there are so many people here calling themselves Christian who clearly are not. You're right. I don't believe in gods, or heaven, or hell. I'm not a Christian at all. I'm just more Christian than you are.

Why would one living prior to the cross, who was under the law, before the cross, call themselves a christian? See you dont even understand what you quote, yet you understand the creator of what you quote, as authority. At least you have that part right, deep down you know whose in charge.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

He told his followers to do these things.

Do think about that.

The only use he has for thinking about God's Word is to prove to himself that it isn't.

yet he appeals to its authority on morality...(even though he has its context wrong).. he needs to let that sink in- that hes an "atheist" who appeals to the authority of Gods words

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Again appeal to authority of what you know is truth (Gods truth of salvation)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'm an atheist...

God sez you're a fool

wondering why there are so many people here calling themselves Christian who clearly are not.

you're judging from the perspective of a fool

You're right. I don't believe in gods, or heaven, or hell.

and soon enough you'll discover for yourself how foolish that has been

I'm not a Christian at all.

that's a shame

I'm just more Christian than you are.

and that's as persuasive as a child stamping his foot and pouting at his older siblings and shouting "i'm more growed up than you are!"

rexlunae

Why would one living prior to the cross, who was under the law, before the cross, call themselves a christian? See you dont even understand what you quote, yet you understand the creator of what you quote, as authority. At least you have that part right, deep down you know whose in charge.

Are you telling me that you believe that "the cross" exempts you from all of the things that Jesus taught even during his life? Why do you suppose he spent so much time teaching if that was the plan. You'd think maybe he'd throw in a caveat about that, or something. Like "forget all this compassion in three years, it won't apply anymore."

As for why an atheist might appeal to the authority of the Bible of Jesus, the reason is simple. It's not a moral authority, to me, although it is in this case morally persuasive. But it is an authority on Christianity.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Are you telling me that you believe that "the cross" exempts you from all of the things that Jesus taught even during his life?
As a gentile believer, yes, i am exempt of some of the things contained in the law for the jews.

Why do you suppose he spent so much time teaching if that was the plan. You'd think maybe he'd throw in a caveat about that, or something. Like "forget all this compassion in three years, it won't apply anymore."

Because He was fulfilling several OT prophecies and proving to them He was messiah. Maybe this verse will help on this issue:

Matthew 15:24 But He answered and said, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

You do not understand what you speak about.

As for why an atheist might appeal to the authority of the Bible of Jesus, the reason is simple. It's not a moral authority, to me, although it is in this case morally persuasive. But it is an authority on Christianity.

In other words, you see it and know its the truth, like God said you would.

Romans 1:19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them.

Romans 2:14 Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the Law, do by nature what the Law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the Law, 15since they show that the work of the Law is written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts either accusing or defending them.

You appeal to authority in the bible because you KNOW God is the authority, even when you misapply what is written.