Trumps Veteran website directs funds to his personal foundation.

Foxfire

Nothing more than the congress' previous I concede, neither side can find common ground without caveats on the issue so, nothing gets done. It is a darn shame that our vets get used as pawns for political purposes & both sides are guilty.

Yes the evidence does prove that out, I am glad that we can agree that both sides are desperately inept.

Wall Street is more than bankers, though they are the biggest stakeholders and when it all came crashing down in 08' I was all for letting them all fail, resetting the system but, politicians won't let that happen because they are part of that corrupt system. Corporate welfare as well as subsidies for "green" business, oil companies, and the like are the doing of elite politicians feathering their nests and those politicians are from both stripes.

It is the job of us, the voters from both parties to hold our elected officials accountable if they don't, and you would have never caught me voting for a McConnell or a Ryan to lead either of these houses, they are elitist just like Pelosi & Reed were, same animal just a different breed. I agree, I would love to see a bill hit the desk without add ons to hit Obummers desk just to see if he would sign it.

:up: