TruthSmack.com products now available....

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight

Theology
There's that word aga...:sleep: zzzzzzzz

KingzKid

Agent Double K
I just ordered the TruthSmack.com bumper sticker for my truck!
Super sweeeeeeeet! I will definately post a photo as soon as it is in place in all it's smacking glory! :thumb:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by KingzKid
I just ordered the TruthSmack.com bumper sticker for my truck!
Super sweeeeeeeet! I will definately post a photo as soon as it is in place in all it's smacking glory! :thumb:
Yea... we want photos!

KingzKid

Agent Double K
Here's the photo!

Here's the photo!

Here it is....................:drum:

ts1.gif

:thumb:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
You forgot to black out the reflection.

Not that I'm searching California's database for stolen vehicles or anything. :D

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
KK, that looks so cool. I just love the look of the "TruthSmack.com" stuff. I can't wait for my shirt!

frugalmom

Night Elf
Originally posted by ebenz47037
Hey Knight! After payday (the 1st), I'm going to order a couple of long sleeve shirts. Are they on sale that long?

At the cafepress home page it says they are having Fall savings sale through Oct. 31. I noticed the long sleeved tees were on sale site wide.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by frugalmom
At the cafepress home page it says they are having Fall savings sale through Oct. 31. I noticed the long sleeved tees were on sale site wide.
What better thing can one buy site wide, than this?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by frugalmom
Well, at TOL store there's a God version 6.0 tshirt. If anyone hasn't seen God version 6.0 you should check it out. :crackup:

http://www.theologyonline.com/newgod/

There's a link to TOL store at the top of the page. Long sleeved T's are still on sale.
I have this shirt. Believe me it's quite the conversation starter. I'm waiting on my Truthsmack shirt. I ordered via slowest mail possible. (I'm cheap) :D No, wait a minute...I'm "frugal" :thumb:

frugalmom

Night Elf
Originally posted by Poly
I have this shirt. Believe me it's quite the conversation starter. I'm waiting on my Truthsmack shirt. I ordered via slowest mail possible. (I'm cheap) :D No, wait a minute...I'm "frugal" :thumb:

Oh I can imagine it is! :chuckle:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My TruthSmack shirt came in today. :bannana: Only bad thing is that I have to give it to hubby cause I wasn't paying attention when I ordered and I got the wrong size. :bang: :nono: