ECT Two different gospels? One for the circumcisions and another for the uncircumcision?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Assume that they admit to being a sinner.

They want to know, "How I can be saved? PLEASE help me!"

What do you tell them?

I cover the 5 major points that I posted, giving the Scriptures that so teach, and go from there if and when further questions are asked.

SaulToPaul 2

I cover the 5 major points that I posted, giving the Scriptures that so teach, and go from there if and when further questions are asked.

Shame on you.

Poor sinner wants to be saved, and asked for the gospel, and you basically tell him if God wants you to be saved he will zap you.

john w

Hall of Fame
To say the entire bible contains the One True Gospel, is not to say any verse isolated from the whole teaches the full gospel message. Not even I Corinthians 15:1-4 teaches the full gospel message, even though it is the One True Gospel.

=Spin, disjointed mess.

"the full gospel message"

More made up terms, straight from her SOF.

"even though it is the One True Gospel."

=her saint Judas

Clueless, and agrees that she does not know what "gospel" means.

However, if the above verse from Job Chapter 2 is studied in its context, exegesis will reveal a message of the One True Gospel of grace in this passage.

=the old reliable "in its context...exegesis" stumper, which means that she is clueless, mreley spamming cliches.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Shame on you.

Poor sinner wants to be saved, and asked for the gospel, and you basically tell him if God wants you to be saved he will zap you.

God alone can and will draw souls to faith in His Son, Jesus Christ. I cannot save another soul by quoting a few words of Scripture.

Brief mantras and superstitious chants do not do the job . . .

I can only direct and encourage them to study the Holy Words of God and seek the One True Gospel promises therein, which alone has the power to save sinners. And I will share with them as much Scripture as I can, as long as they seem to seek God's Truth.

I rest and trust in the power of the Holy Spirit to guide souls to faith in Christ, through thorough exposure to His written Word.

SaulToPaul 2

God alone can and will draw souls to faith in His Son, Jesus Christ. I cannot save another soul by quoting a few words of Scripture.

Brief mantras and superstitious chants do not do the job . . .

I can only direct and encourage them to study the Holy Words of God and seek the One True Gospel promises therein, which alone has the power to save sinners. And I will share with them as much Scripture as I can, as long as they seem to seek God's Truth.

I rest and trust in the power of the Holy Spirit to guide souls to faith in Christ, through thorough exposure to His written Word.

1 Cor 1:21 (KJV)

Preach them the gospel, 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV)
They just may believe it and trust the LORD.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Shame on you.

My message is about the grace of God; not about God "zapping."

Sorry you cannot read properly, but only respond with knee-jerks and yuks.

You asked and I have answered. If you do not have ears to hear, I cannot help you to understand further.

Cross Reference

My message is about the grace of God; not about God "zapping."

Sorry you cannot read properly, but only respond with knee-jerks and yuks.

You asked and I have answered. If you do not have ears to hear, I cannot help you to understand further.

How does God's grace harmonize with His decreeing anyone's salvation?

john w

Hall of Fame
All five of these definitions (plus many others) of God's grace are found throughout the writings of the entire bible.

These are all revealed through Covenants from God, the primary being the Covenant of Works and the New Covenant of Grace, which issue forth from the Everlasting Covenant of Redemption established within the Godhead, before the creation of the world. Ephesians 1:3-4..

There is no such thing as "the Covenant of Works/the New Covenant of Grace/the Everlasting Covenant of Redemption."

You made it all up, obtained it from your SOF, as scripture knows no such thing, deceiver.

Gospel and Covenant are synonymous.

There you go, TOL audience-clueless.

Only a wolf-ette, whose final authority is her SOF, and her Clavinist "articles," and not the bible, would attempt to con others with that made up jazz.

john w

Hall of Fame

"Gospel and Covenant are synonymous."-Nag

Have a seat. You make things up on the fly.

Genesis 9 KJV
8 And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying, 9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you; 10 and with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth. 11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth. 12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations

Nag: Yes, gospel=covenant...Genesis 9:12 KJV...

And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations..

1 Timothy 2:4 KJV

who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Naggie's version of 1 Tim. 2:4 KJV:

1 Timothy 2:4 Naggie Version

who will have all living reatures to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Shazam, Gomer Nag!!! Which of the animals out there are of "the elect?"

Nang

TOL Subscriber
How does God's grace harmonize with His decreeing anyone's salvation?

Ephesians 1:3-6 reveals that even before creation, God determined to redeem a sinful people, to be sons of God, in and through and by Jesus Christ, according to His grace . . to the praise of His glory.

Cross Reference

Ephesians 1:3-6 reveals that even before creation, God determined to redeem a sinful people, to be sons of God, in and through and by Jesus Christ, according to His grace . . to the praise of His glory.

Yeah, and? God's determination does not translate into Him decreeing anything __ unless you want to make it mean that and then build a doctrine around it.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Yeah, and? God's determination does not translate into Him decreeing anything __ unless you want to make it mean that and then build a doctrine around it.

A "decree" ordains that God's will in eternity, be surely brought to pass in time.

Ephesians 1:3-14 reveals what the purpose, will, and good pleasure of God was . . . even before He created this world.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, there is a common gospel in this age of grace, for we are not under the law.

Those in the gospel period were under the law for righteousness

We receive righteousness as a gift of God's grace. Romans 5:17,19; I Corinthians 1:30

Two differing sets of laws yields two different gospels

There is only one gospel for this age of age, even though, different truths apply to different people and circumstances to varying degrees

Not true.

You misunderstand "the law for righteousness".

The way of saving men has always been the same.

The law of righteousness was given to the saved to keep/do.

The saved now do not have to keep those laws, now that the Spirit has been poured out on the saved, which law of the Spirit far exceeds the requirement of the OT law covenant.

The keeping of the law never saved anyone, but it certainly kept men saved under the OC.

Faith in the Lord saves people in any age.

People think believing verses is THE faith, poor souls.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

The saved deal with the resurrected man Jesus Christ; not directly with His Father, so in trying to understand the Father in how He can know the end from the beginning, is a futile pursuit.

Just accept it and not stumble over it.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Best To watch out for what Nang is teaching/preaching!! Nang is a devout
Calvinist, and she is preaching that, God "chose" before He created the
world, who he would bring to Heaven and, who He would send to the
"Lake of Fire!" (Hell) Those whom He chose for Heaven are called the
"Elect!" Nang considers herself to be one of those "Elect!" That's one
of the reasons she's arrogant, harsh tempered, angry, and a, "Know
it all!" She feels entitled, after all, she's one of the "Elect!"

She thinks she knows who is of the "Elect" and who is not, no doubt!
She "KNOWS" GM cannot possibly be in her league! And, no doubt she
thinks she knows about each of you? Who knows, perhaps she has made
a list and drawn a line down the center of a blank sheet of paper, on one
side, is the "Elect" on the other side, the "Unchosen!" Just a wild guess
on my part?

john w

Hall of Fame
A "decree" ordains that God's will in eternity, be surely brought to pass in time.

Ephesians 1:3-14 reveals what the purpose, will, and good pleasure of God was . . . even before He created this world.

Eph. 1 KJV
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: 4 according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 6 to the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Clavinist version:

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: 4 according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be saved, having predestinated us unto salvation according to the good pleasure of his will, 6 to the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The saved deal with the resurrected man Jesus Christ; not directly with His Father, so in trying to understand the Father in how He can know the end from the beginning, is a futile pursuit.

Just accept it and not stumble over it.

LA

LA, you have no idea what you're talking about, be honest?