Two Term Trump...

Kit the Coyote

If the economy continues as is, it is certainly likely. I could live with it if the House, Senate, or both are in Democrat's hands to act as a balance.

Apple7

If the economy continues as is, it is certainly likely. I could live with it if the House, Senate, or both are in Democrat's hands to act as a balance.

The dem party was taken-over by ex-Bernie Sanders liberals.

Its best not to let them have any power at all, right now...

Kit the Coyote

You have to admit they have reached new lows. I'm more than willing to admit there are swamp creatures on both sides of the aisle, but this "obstruction" has involved the Deep State, and that is scary.

The problem is 'us vs them'. As long as the other side is the enemy instead of the minority to negotiate with to reach the best legislative compromises, we will go nowhere. As best as I can tell both sides are at new lows and digging deeper.

glorydaz

The problem is 'us vs them'. As long as the other side is the enemy instead of the minority to negotiate with to reach the best legislative compromises, we will go nowhere. As best as I can tell both sides are at new lows and digging deeper.

If it weren't for the Never Trumpers in both parties, Trump could get stuff done. But, he's still getting a lot done, so we can be grateful for that.