Ukraine Crisis

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I think just because WWI started when one European country invaded another European country and WWII started when one European country invaded another European country. With nukes involved, and a history of suicidal regimes in Europe, this looks like a powder keg, and why? Why risk a WWIII powder keg?
I don't think we should have gotten involved in WWI or WWII.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I've been watching https://www.youtube.com/c/1420channel for a while. I watch every new one. I learned alot about the Russians more than ever.
I'm shocked how they are. While they say lots are disinformation and careful what they believe , they are so disinformed by their own government .
I can see similarities between Russia and the maga group. Trump and Putin are alot alike.

Arthur Brain

If they are truly punishing immorality on the part of Ukraine----and only if----then that would be justification.

It doesn't look to me like that's what's happening though, it just looks like an aggressive territorial expansion.

But is there a 0.001% chance I'm wrong? Sure. I just really doubt it and if I were a gambling man I'd bet on Russia just belligerently annexing parts of Ukraine as being the truth. I don't trust them. I don't trust Ukraine either, but the only invader here is Russia.
It doesn't look like that's what's happening because it isn't what's happening. Putin's feeble excuses for his "special military operation" had absolutely no merit and were rightly condemned worldwide.

Arthur Brain

I've been watching https://www.youtube.com/c/1420channel for a while. I watch every new one. I learned alot about the Russians more than ever.
I'm shocked how they are. While they say lots are disinformation and careful what they believe , they are so disinformed by their own government .
I can see similarities between Russia and the maga group. Trump and Putin are alot alike.
Of course they're misinformed by their own government. Any independent media has been censored to the point where it's only the state controlled "news" that's allowed to be broadcast.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Of course they're misinformed by their own government. Any independent media has been censored to the point where it's only the state controlled "news" that's allowed to be broadcast.
That's what they do in China. Regimes which don't respect first degree human rights like the freedom of the press are bone-chilling.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
It doesn't look like that's what's happening because it isn't what's happening. Putin's feeble excuses for his "special military operation" had absolutely no merit and were rightly condemned worldwide.
Neither you nor I know every last fact about what was or wasn't going on within Ukraine leading up to Russia's invasion. All I'm saying is that it's possible they are in their own way acting in good faith. I just really don't think they are, it might be beyond a reasonable doubt that they're innocent in all this, but it's not beyond all doubt. We don't know everything. We do know that Russia invaded, so we know that in order for Russia to be innocent of wrongdoing, they're better have been some serious atrocities going on in Ukraine, because if there weren't, and if Russia didn't really think there were, then they're guilty as sin, no other option.

I don't think this is controversial. Russia looks like "judge, jury, and executioner," which is first degree rights violation. Let's not be judge, jury, and executioner right back at them, let's be civilized. Everybody deserves their day in court, even those who denied others their day in court.

Arthur Brain

Neither you nor I know every last fact about what was or wasn't going on within Ukraine leading up to Russia's invasion. All I'm saying is that it's possible they are in their own way acting in good faith. I just really don't think they are, it might be beyond a reasonable doubt that they're innocent in all this, but it's not beyond all doubt. We don't know everything. We do know that Russia invaded, so we know that in order for Russia to be innocent of wrongdoing, they're better have been some serious atrocities going on in Ukraine, because if there weren't, and if Russia didn't really think there were, then they're guilty as sin, no other option.

I don't think this is controversial. Russia looks like "judge, jury, and executioner," which is first degree rights violation. Let's not be judge, jury, and executioner right back at them, let's be civilized. Everybody deserves their day in court, even those who denied others their day in court.
Do the math. Putin is a murderous, tyrannical despot who presides over an equally murderous, tyrannical, despotic regime. There is no excuse for this pathetic, wretched invasion of a country that has cost thousands of lives. If you want to buy into bunk that could possibly "justify" it then that's your prerogative. Not happening with me.

way 2 go

482980_8vjuy4qxkvfecd6_full.png