Ukraine Crisis

Gary K

Banned
Putin apologist alert
Oh, of course the US wouldn't do anything in that scenario, or at least that is your contention. The US could care less if the Russians would surrounded us biological weapons. You're quite the propagandist. You'll go to any lengths, no matter how they deny reality because according to you recognizing reality is apologizing for Putin. Ain't that just amazing how that is?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Oh, of course the US wouldn't do anything in that scenario, or at least that is your contention. The US could care less if the Russians would surrounded us biological weapons. You're quite the propagandist. You'll go to any lengths, no matter how they deny reality because according to you recognizing reality is apologizing for Putin. Ain't that just amazing how that is?

You're a Putin apologist. By trying to justify Putin's genocidal invasion of Ukraine, you're an apologist for him. You own it.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Pentagon admits to funding and working 46 bioweapons labs in Ukraine. Says all 46 labs were defensive labs. Big surprise! The Pentagon says all US weaponry is classified as defensive until it is used offensively.

Do you think if Russia had 46 bioweapons labs in Mexico and classified them as defensive the US would just yawn and say it is no big deal? Or do you think the US would invade Mexico to take out those defensive bioweapons labs?

'The conservative nut house'?!

Pass...

Hoping

Banned
If someone tells you to kill another human don't listen to them. But if you cannot pull the trigger on another human for any reason then do not join the military or a police force.
Correcto', nor allow myself to be drafted in amongst killers.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I don't "own" anything of the sort. Everything I have said is backed up by historical facts and I have shown those facts. The fact that you reject historical facts show you to be the peopagandist that you are.
What you "own" is her obsessive attention. She will never stop trolling you.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Diary of a teenage girl trapped in horrifying conditions in Ukraine

The devastating story of the girl, who survived the death of several family members including her mother, was originally told by Ukrainian gymnast Lilia Podkopayeva on her Instagram page.

The diary is from a girl named Katya from Mariupol, a place described as “hell on Earth”, and shares tragic details of death and despair amid the raging war.

According to local news reports, gymnast Podkopayeva said: “Such diaries were once written by residents of besieged Leningrad. Who would have thought that this would happen again. And who would have thought that this would be done by Russia, which has become the Horde.”

“History is repeating. This is a diary of Katya, a 16-year-old girl from Mariupol, whose mother died in the basement.”

Translated extracts from the diary:

“You know that feeling when it hurts? I once fell in love with a boy, but he didn’t fall in love with me, and I thought it hurt. But it turned out that it hurts to see your mother die in front of you.​
--​
“My brother keeps coming up to mum, saying, ’Mummy, don’t sleep, you will freeze’.​
“We will never visit her grave. She has remained in the damp and dark basement. We went to the toilet, slept, ate leftovers in the same basement.​
--​
“Once uncle Kolya caught a pigeon, and we fried it and ate it. And then we all vomited.​
“Mum held on to the last, three days before our evacuation, she died. I told my brother that she was asleep and should not be awakened. But he seems to have understood it all.​
--​
“Our neighbour died, and we could not carry her outside, and she began to smell.​
“When it got quiet uncle Kolya carried her out, and himself got killed on a trip wire. Mum cried a lot. After dad died uncle Kolya was the closest person.​
--​
“Corpses stink so much. They were everywhere. I covered my brother’s eyes with my mother’s scarf so that he would not see this. While we were running, I nearly vomited several times.​
“I no longer believe in your God. Had he existed, we wouldn’t have suffered so much.​
--​
“My mum never, you hear, never did anything wrong. She went to church. Uncle Kolya quit smoking so that mum wouldn`t be nervous that it`s a sin. And your God took her away. The priest said my mum now serving God, but it`d be better if she were to serve him here, raising us.​
--​
“I hate Russia. My own uncle is there. Do you know what he told me on phone today?​
‘Katya? What Katya? Girl, I don’t know you. What war, what Katya?’ And then he wrote from a burner phone: ‘Katya, do not write to me. It is dangerous for me and my family. Your mum is gone.’​
--​
“I hate them! She was his sister!? How is that possible? … You know, I think that I will return to Mariupol. And I will live in the same place. And every time, on the same day, I will go down to the basement of a new house to lay flowers.​
--​
“It’s also scary when children cry. You can’t be heard. These freaks searched for people in basements and killed them. Those who survived said that the Russian military were able to rape children and the elderly, and even corpses. If there is a God, why does He allow this?​
--​
“I don’t want to live anymore. We’ll probably be separated now. And I might not see my brother. What for? Why was this Putin saving us?​
“We lived well, we even bought a car. Uncle Kolya promised to teach me how to drive. They even burned the car. And the apartment is gone.​
--​
“I want to die, but I can’t. … hug your kids! Otherwise, you may be gone, and they will not remember your smell. If I endure and later have children, I will be hugging them all the time.”​

Gary K

Banned
Nobody should endorse the evils of the wicked in Ukraine, Russia, or America.
So you too think that showing the facts of history is endorsing someone or something? You want to explain how that works? Anna can't demonstrate it so she doesn't even try. All she does is repeat the same old mindless mantra.

Gary K

Banned
😂 When I saw the OP was about a video, another video, and yet another video, I didn't bother to click the link. SO sorry to disappoint you! 😉
Well, that's just fine. I'll post a lot more videos now that I know you'll ignore them. Thanks for telling me how to avoid your insanity. :D

marke

So you too think that showing the facts of history is endorsing someone or something? You want to explain how that works? Anna can't demonstrate it so she doesn't even try. All she does is repeat the same old mindless mantra.
I was answering Anna's post to inject the idea into the discussion that taking sides wither either Ukraine or Russia is a mistake. Russia is clearly the bad guy here for war crimes but that does not mean Ukraine is a God-fearing nation of peace and liberty-loving people.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Well, that's just fine. I'll post a lot more videos now that I know you'll ignore them. Thanks for telling me how to avoid your insanity. :D

I suppose the irony is lost on you, that you’re camped on my thread, talking to and about me, while pretending to devise ways to avoid me? 😂 You’ve jumped the shark, Captain Confabulate!