Ukraine Crisis

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
... Then I wake up and it turns out the media was greatly exaggerating what was taking place.
What media? And what were they exaggerating?

The reliable news media, WSJ, NYT, FT, AP and Reuters were reporting Russia invaded Ukraine. There was and is no exaggeration in Russia belligerently invading Ukraine. That, happened. That, is still happening. There isn't any exaggeration here, there's nothing to "wake up" to, unfortunately. The Russians invaded Ukraine, and the Russians are still invading Ukraine.
That the plant was never in serious danger.
Yet the Russians are really still invading Ukraine. Russia still has glass-crater-makers, big ones, and so they are unilaterally putting many of the cities of the world in particular, closer to being directly in harm's way, since the Russian crater-makers can be shot with rockets to land anywhere on earth in a matter of minutes. So we can't risk provoking them to do that, since we can't defend ourselves against that, and we can't currently assassinate Putin the Idiot and all his top lieutenants and all their top lieutenants, which is really what you'd have to do to make a reasonable successful decapitation attempt without bringing about glass craters.
And I sat silent, for a few seconds, and realized that I had been had.
Russia is invading Ukraine. It's not 'being had' to believe that.
In the fog of war, it’s ...
Russia invading Ukraine unilaterally, belligerently, aggressively, unprovoked, unjustified, not even a clever pretext. Just lies; they're just lying, can't stop lying, ever since we 'caught them swimming naked' by distributing all the satellite imagery of them amassing troops, materiel and guns all around Ukraine on three sides (Belarus to the north was also being armed). They lied through their stupid Russian teeth all along and invaded Ukraine and are still invading Ukraine.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Last edited:

marke

When democrats come to save children from Americans suspected of possibly abusing children: The death toll of children was 26 in the Clinton/Reno 'rescue' at Waco.

Untitled-1-51.jpg

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Being the world police for a little while was too expensive, it's not that it's morally wrong to go into Vietnam to fight the forces of evil, it's that it's irresponsible because it's too expensive.
Being the world police is morally wrong because God says it's morally wrong. In Deuteronomy 17:16, God forbade kings from "multiplying horses." Multiplying horses was for the purpose of transporting armies and equipment to distant nations to conduct foreign wars.

marke

Being the world police is morally wrong because God says it's morally wrong. In Deuteronomy 17:16, God forbade kings from "multiplying horses." Multiplying horses was for the purpose of transporting armies and equipment to distant nations to conduct foreign wars.
Christians have a responsibility to say and do what they can to resist mothers killing their babies in abortions. Likewise, Christians had a responsibility to say and do what they could to stop Hitler from murdering Jews.

Hoping

Banned
Christians have a responsibility to say and do what they can to resist mothers killing their babies in abortions. Likewise, Christians had a responsibility to say and do what they could to stop Hitler from murdering Jews.
As a Christian, nobody can tell me to kill another man, and expect me to obey.

marke

As a Christian, nobody can tell me to kill another man, and expect me to obey.
If someone tells you to kill another human don't listen to them. But if you cannot pull the trigger on another human for any reason then do not join the military or a police force.

marke

Christians in Germany, yes. But not Christians on the other side of the planet.
My uncle graduated from Rice University and was a naval officer in WW2. He left instructions with his mother (my grandma) that if anything happened to him she would send a portion of the survivor benefits from his death to the poor people in the South Pacific for the purpose of spreading the gospel there. She consequently supported missionaries all over the South Pacific for the next 30 years. After Grandma died I began supporting missionaries there.

I am not a citizen of this world and am not just focused just on America. I am a citizen of heaven and my duty is to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.

Idolater

I just don't agree with that interpretation. Violating God given rights is immoral. "The sword" should punish rights violators.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I just don't agree with that interpretation. Violating God given rights is immoral. "The sword" should punish rights violators.
I understand what you think Deuteronomy 17:16 does not mean. What do you think it does mean?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
My uncle graduated from Rice University and was a naval officer in WW2. He left instructions with his mother (my grandma) that if anything happened to him she would send a portion of the survivor benefits from his death to the poor people in the South Pacific for the purpose of spreading the gospel there. She consequently supported missionaries all over the South Pacific for the next 30 years. After Grandma died I began supporting missionaries there.

I am not a citizen of this world and am not just focused just on America. I am a citizen of heaven and my duty is to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
Supporting missionaries overseas does not violate Deuteronomy 17:16. Sending a military army would.

Idolater

I understand what you think Deuteronomy 17:16 does not mean. What do you think it does mean?
It's Old Covenant, aka Old Testament, aka "the Law," aka the Law of Moses, aka the Torah, etc. I don't think it's really written to anyone but the people who were a party to that covenant.

marke

Supporting missionaries overseas does not violate Deuteronomy 17:16. Sending a military army would.
I don't agree. God said the Jewish king should not multiply horses to himself nor return to Egypt. That is not to be misunderstood as a message from God to Roosevelt not to go to war with Japan for bombing Pearl Harbor.

Gary K

Banned
Pentagon admits to funding and working 46 bioweapons labs in Ukraine. Says all 46 labs were defensive labs. Big surprise! The Pentagon says all US weaponry is classified as defensive until it is used offensively.

Do you think if Russia had 46 bioweapons labs in Mexico and classified them as defensive the US would just yawn and say it is no big deal? Or do you think the US would invade Mexico to take out those defensive bioweapons labs?