Vaccination progress

marke

What parameters were limited that you think shouldn't have been?

The vaccine has been available to the public for about 6 or 7 months, and underwent months of testing before that. Yes, I know- we should wait ten years, and do it 'properly', since we don't care about millions of dead and ruined economies, as long as we can carry the Anti Science flag.

You didn't answer the most important question: "What flavor of Kool Aid do you prefer?"
The damage being done to the lives of tens of millions of Americans and the harm to the US economy does not justify brutal democrat shutdowns in failed experimental efforts to stamp out covid.

chair

The damage being done to the lives of tens of millions of Americans and the harm to the US economy does not justify brutal democrat shutdowns in failed experimental efforts to stamp out covid.
Changing the subject again? We are talking about vaccines, not lockdowns.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ah, the mechanism that is working so well in so many countries right now. I do not doubt that India will achieve tribal immunity. Unfortunately, it will likely be through your wonderful natural processes, and millions will die.
Because you are cherry-picking data and the charts I reference show a complete picture, that's just more evidence that I care more about people than you. I'm willing to look art all the data even if it will lead me to a conclusion that is different than the politicians that only love us and would never have ambitions of power.

But there are a couple more things. The latest surge in India killed about 200k people. Since the vaccine hasn't been widely available in the areas that were hit hardest, it isn't the vaccine that has caused this surge to decline. But now that it has declined, the vaccine won't be needed in those areas as much as other places.

That's not to say the vaccines shouldn't be available. Get one if you want one. Just don't think it is saving people as much as you think it is and thus should not be mandated.

That being said, new Zealand should vaccinate like crazy because they don't have any natural immunity at all.

way 2 go

Ah, the mechanism that is working so well in so many countries right now. I do not doubt that India will achieve tribal immunity.
herd immunity

Unfortunately, it will likely be through your wonderful natural processes, and millions will die.
everyone dies and none of the NPI's worked

risk of dying of fauciflu is low .

usa has 34,152,938 cases with 610,986 deaths 1.7% rate

india has 28,440,988 cases with 338,013 deaths 1.18% rate

heart disease still #1 in both countries

COVID-19 antibodies found in 57% of Mumbai slum residents july 29.2020