Video Shows ‘Prosperity’ Preachers Laying Hands on Trump

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Paula White was who set up this prayer meeting.

Prosperity Gospel Preacher Paula White Invites Donald Trump to Private 'Prayer Service'

Republican presidential contender and celebrity billionaire Donald Trump will meet privately with a group of Christian leaders at the behest of Florida megachurch pastor and prosperity preacher Paula White....

.....The publication noted that during Trump's 2012 run for the presidency, Pastor White arranged a similar meeting and the multi-billionaire also appeared on the minister's religious television program, "Paula White Today" years prior.....

....White is the senior pastor of New Destiny Christian Center in Apopka, Florida, a multi-cultural ministry founded in 1996 by late pastor Zachery Tims. White succeeded Tims after the 42-year-old pastor was found dead in a New York City hotel room in 2011. His cause of death was later revealed to have been "acute intoxication by the combined effects of cocaine and heroin."

White, who views popular megachurch pastor T.D. Jakes as a spiritual father, is commonly viewed as a prosperity preacher. Prosperity preachers are known to teach that God's material blessings can be won by Christians who give financially, usually to these preacher's own ministries or by acting on their specific teachings (read "Pastor Paula White Claims July Is 'Prophetically Designated for Victory Over Enemies;' Suggests $229 'Breakthrough Seed' Donation"). Some Christian ministers who promote the prosperity teaching, however, insist that "prosperity is not just about finances," as White explains on her website.

White was also among a group of six televangelists targeted in 2007 by the Senate Committee on Finance for possible abuse of her ministry's nonprofit status. While White submitted a financial report to the committee, she failed to disclose her full financial dealings with her ministry and church, which at the time was Without Walls International Church.....

Excerpts from the article, full article at link above.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Agree, and i was very clear to ACW that my concern is the prosperity preachers...

Seems he cant read.

Your point was made numerous posts ago that you have a hatred of these supposed "prosperity preachers" (even though your article linked numerous preachers into that category who aren't) and Donald Trump (he's a woman hater isn't he A4T?).

I hate to disrupt a negative thread by asking a straight question, but here it goes:

Who are you supporting for President and do you have any theologians that are backing that Presidential candidate as well?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just did. Why don't you just come out and admit why you don't like Donald Trump? (Because he was meeeeeean to Carly Fiorino and the Fox News' defender of the LGBTQueer movement Megan Kelly).

:think: Why would *you* support a thrice, married adulterer?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
:think: Why would *you* support a thrice, married adulterer?

Since when do liberals take a moral stance Sandy? (They do whenever it furthers their liberal agenda).

Liberals HATE Trump. That's a good reason to see if what he's saying is worth supporting.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I wouldn't call the National Review a conservative periodical (I could point out their liberal stance on many issues). That being said: My first pick is Ted Cruz. I like Donald Trump because he doesn't back down to the prostitute media and has some very good conservative ideas (he's probably the most conservative when it comes to the illegal alien invasion).

Do you think we'll get an answer from A4T as to which candidate she's supporting or will this thread continue with it's negative theme?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
When dealing with those who pretend to be morally superior such as yourself ... :)

If you want to discuss whose worldview has moral superiority Sandy, you know where to find me (I was hoping that you would comment on the recent article that I posted about consensual morality).

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I wouldn't call the National Review a conservative periodical (I could point out their liberal stance on many issues). That being said: My first pick is Ted Cruz. I like Donald Trump because he doesn't back down to the prostitute media and has some very good conservative ideas (he's probably the most conservative when it comes to the illegal alien invasion).

Do you think we'll get an answer from A4T as to which candidate she's supporting or will this thread continue with it's negative theme?

So far, its Mike Huckabee.